Apply now for the role of a Project Manager at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic project managers looking for challenging roles.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, you would fit here perfectly.
-Analysing business requirements, creating proposals, financial and resource planning & preparing project plan
-Identify project roadblocks, risks and mitigation plan
-Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design etc)
-Interacting with customers on a regular basis across the development lifecycle
-Ensuring smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities.
-Participate in HOD calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems -and appropriately take decisions in collaboration with the HOD
-Should successfully manage the complete development life cycle using Software Best Practices, Analytical and communicate well to successfully deliver high-tech projects/products.
-Liaising with team members, HOD, and management to ensure projects are completed to standard.
-Excellent leadership skills. 1+ years of experience managing an engineering team of at least 5 engineers
-Keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team and delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
-Good communicator and able to present both Technical and non-Technical information.
-Very effective at disseminating information with a strong belief in transparency.
-Strong team player with capabilities working with globally distributed teams
-Problem solving capabilities with ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve
-Ability to handle escalations and follow-up to resolve issues
-Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills
-Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
-Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
-Excellent attention to detail skills
What You Need To Apply:
-Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
-Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications
-Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
-Keen attention to detail
-Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
-Proactive instead of reactive
-Looking for ways to improve self and projects
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!
-We at Codebuddy believe our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remuneration because we respect everyone's effort. Also, you will have the chance to work with accomplished co-founders with strong business backgrounds and acumen along with a strong network.
-Review in every 9-12 months (Approx 10% to 30% hike based on performance)
-Opportunity to learn new technologies at the company's expense
-Fair Pay Policy
-Easy Leave Structure
-Quarterly Performance Awards
-Monthly Dinner Parties
We will be even happier if you have:
-Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from clients,
-Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts,
-Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
Joining Codebuddy Means:
-Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts productivity,
-Being involved in challenging projects,
-Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
-Working with clients from around the world,
-Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team,
-Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
-We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
-Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
-The constant development of your hard and soft skills
-Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
-Fill out the form
-Give us some time to review your application
-Meet us for an interview
-Complete a recruitment task to see how we work
Join our team!
About CodeCraft Technologies :
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an experienced resource with a strong background in project management
This role will take end to end ownership of planning, executing and delivering the projects
Drive the team and ensure that the deliverables are on-time and with good quality
Sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, product demos, retrospectives, and other scrum ceremonies
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Track project deliveries using agile project management tools
Allocate and monitor SOW deliverables by scheduling tasks and tracking progress to deliver milestones, adhering to process compliance.
Communicate weekly and monthly progress to the customers and senior management.
Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
Manage escalations effectively
Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and talent retention of resources in your project(s)
Drive Account growth activities. Own the RFP and Responses
7+ Yrs of overall experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager
Good understanding of all aspects of software development
Prior experience of running scrum teams
Strong leadership qualities (Instruct, motivate and mentoring team, Collaboration, Work allocation, reporting, etc.)
Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills with an ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
Excellent presentation skills.
An ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment
Good to have:
- Scrum Master/PMP certification
- Knowledge of ISO 27001- ISO 9001
We prefer candidates from Kerala.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Create and maintain comprehensive project document
Requirements and skills
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brand's loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Product Manager and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high-impact web/mobile platform
Preferred Qualifications :
● 2-3 years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
● B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
● Experience working as a part of high-performance teams
● Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
● Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
● Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
● Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
● Crisp written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
- Requirement gathering and stakeholder management for client projects.
- Scope software development projects, create various documents (e.g. SRS, wireframes etc) and define development roadmap along side technical lead.
- Coordinate with clients day to day and act as a product owner to ensure the software being developed is conceptualised and delivered per client's expectations.
- Facilitate kick off meetings, requirement meetings and status meetings.
- Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high quality customer experience while adhering to the SLA’s and work processes
- Use tools such as JIRA for project management/tracking.
- Verify and validate the software on a regular basis.
- Ensure in-scope development and obtain change request approvals by evaluating against change control processes.
- Conduct impact assessments and manage risks/resolution with least impact to project constraints.
- Manage and mentor a team.
- Coordinate with sales team and participate in pre-sales activities as and when required.
We are a rapidly growing SaaS Software Company looking for an experienced Technical Project
A manager who is expected to plan and oversee projects from start to finish, managing clients and
internal team members across data analysis, software development and other departments.
As part of the Project Management team, your work will include but shall not be limited
● Gather client requirements for implementing data analysis projects via our reconciliation
software as well as internal software development requirements
● Work with data analysis and software development team for detailed scoping and time
● Prepare and present detailed project implementation plans with timelines and
deliverables to clients and ensure that internal teams are aligned on the plan
● Drive client contact and satisfaction – you will act as the main point of contact for the
client, ensuring that an exceptional level of service is delivered
● Project tracking and reporting – you will be responsible for ensuring projects are
delivered on time, to specification. This will involve coordinating other roles and internal
teams and guiding the client through the process.
● Perform UAT on the deliverables
● Manage all project resources and assume responsibility for the overall management of the
● Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues
lists, and risk management plans.
● Provide daily, weekly and monthly project reviews and updates
● Coordinate with the clients on weekly basis for any new changes in the completed or
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
● Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to
effectively manage projects
● Ensure team is effectively utilized
● Ensure the team adheres to the laid down Quality and Processes benchmarks
● Client communication and expectation management
● Ensure correct billing and invoicing
Desired Candidate profile:
● Proven work experience of 2-5 years in project management, program manager, or
delivery manager in a technology/IT company
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver program
status, roadmaps, business outcomes & impacts, and metrics
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best
● PMP & Agile certifications preferred
● Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
● Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached,
and other pertinent information
● Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the
Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Step 1: If the job description interests you, please try to solve the challenge mentioned in the
Step 2: Submit your answer to the challenge on the email ID mentioned in the challenge
Step 3: We’ll review the work and result. If found correct, we’ll schedule a video interview via
Step 4: We’ll take a 30 to 60-minute video interview
Step 5: After the interview, if we think you’ll be able to do the work as per this job description,
we’ll confirm it with you
Step 6: If you are keen to join us, you can accept the offer and join as soon as you can! It is a
the full-time work-from-office role from our office in Malad West, Mumbai (near Infinity Mall on Link
Cointab Software Private Limited is a Mumbai-based startup that provides automated reconciliation software to some of the largest companies in India to help them reconcile their
financial data as well as prepare financial and analytical reports and MIS.
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Project Management.
- Responsible for the delivery of a set of projects/ operations for a single large account or multiple accounts.
- Takes ownership of logistics and resource needs during start-up and growth of an account.
- Defines and implements transition strategy when taking over from other suppliers.
- Leads account steering committee meetings.
- Leads task forces to complete SBU-level initiatives.
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customers in collaboration with other service lines.
- Creates teaming agreements/ sub - contracts to forge alliances/ partnerships for account growth/ sustenance.
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions.
- Benchmarks against industry best practices and drives/manage change within the delivery structure, processes/ operations accordingly.
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at the account level.
- Looking for Strong Experience in Enterprise Learning and Corporate Learning Projects
- Strong Experience in End to End Project Management Lifecycle
- Excellent Project Management Skills - Project Estimations, Project Metrics, Meeting Deadlines, Project Reporting
- Strong in Project Planning,Project Monitoring and Followup, Project Proposals and Client Follow-Ups,