True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user's issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
About Truemeds India
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
Ready to work in 24/7 support model.
Location is Pune - Phase 1, Hinjewadi.
0-2 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
Experience with Linux systems preferred
Knowledge on with AWS/GCP services (EC2, VPC, RDS, Compute, Firewall and other services)
Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB
Dependable and good team player
Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Automation in your blood
We are looking for a skilled senior digital marketer who can develop strong and
innovative digital marketing strategies using PPC across Google, Social media, and
other channels to drive traffic and generate leads.
As part of your role, you will be involved in implementing and monitoring digital
marketing campaigns across all digital platforms/networks along with planning the
campaigns with key stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a
highly fast-paced environment and show results in campaign performance.
1. Plan and execute paid campaigns based on the target buyer persona.
Understand requirements, implement, and oversee all aspects of targeted,
competition-centric, digital campaigns.
2. Measure and analyze performance data of all digital marketing campaigns,
identify patterns and insights, and optimize the campaigns for continuous
3. Work closely with the sales and product marketing team to develop targeted
digital outreach programs.
4. End-to-end funnel measurement to understand gaps in the customer acquisition
journey and identify areas of improvement.
5. Drive conversions and interest by improving funnel impact from digital marketing
7. Coordinate with content and media experts as part of campaign execution to
improve marketing results to meet acquisition goals.
Founded by IIT, Madras and Georgia Institute of Technology alumnus, this 9 year old company is fully remote with team members spread across India and the US. Over 27,000 merchants from around 100 countries are using its software to create optimized shopping experiences for their customers.
What you will do:
- Handling customer conversations through email and chat desk and especially in a global context
- Delivering a world-class experience and derive immense pride and satisfaction in helping people succeed
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with web applications and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description - He/she will be responsible to take care of vendor product support and maintenance, and If experience in MS SQL SSIS and SSRS is an additional advantage
Must Have Skill - MS SQL SSIS and SSRS
Good to have skill - Good Communication, Team Builder, Logical Thinking
Delivery Skill - Hands on Database-MS SQL, Hands on SSIS and SSRS, communication skills, Common Tools such as Version Control tools, Build tools, continuous integration, production support tools
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Strong Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns. Someone who will help build a Support team for our product build for the Education sector called Academia.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
● Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by asking customers about the issues they
are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
● Interacting with the customer to understand the issue.
● Get the triaging steps or reproduction steps
● Try and reproduce the issue on the h/w devices provided to you
● Extract and Analyse the Android app and Backend logs
● Provide the resolution shared by the engineering team to the customer.
● Work with the consulting team in understanding customer use cases and assist
● Resolving all technical related issues, suggesting the best solution and practices to
avoid a future issue.
● Deploying software updates to the client machines and channelizing updates
● Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console and a mobile app -
● Worked with SQL, ELK or other log collection and analysing tools.
● Resourceful in understanding fundamental network, information security, IT
communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform
Nice To Have
● Shell Scripting
● Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis
● Should have basic experience in writing product manuals or feature manuals.
● Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows &
Mac) can be an added advantage.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Flexible to work in different shifts
● Excellent Email communication is a must.
● Strong ownership
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated
devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and
digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS
devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Hi dear Applicant,
Hiring for Multiple MNC Bpo’s, One day interview process, just 2 rounds of interview
Customer Support : Voice & Non-voice
Banking / collections
Accounts & Finance
Technical Support : Voice & Non-voice
Technical Trouble Shooting
Hardware and Networking
IT Help Desk
Technical Chat / Email Support
Application Support (Voice)
IT Trouble Shooting
Day / UK / US Rotational Shifts
15k to 35K Take home
Two way Transport
Unlimited incentive Structure
No registration Fees
Skills Required :
Should be flexible with rotational Shifts
Manageable or Good English Communication Skills
Graduates / PUC / Diploma fresher or Experience in BPO (0-8yrs) can apply
Candidates with Graduation Backlogs can apply.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************
- Job description*
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication Maintain records of customer interactions, customer accounts, and file documents
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Communication skills with strong command on English Language.
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations
- Strong time management and decision making skills
- Comfortable working for Night Shift