Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools, etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Monitor and track performance of direct reports
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Drive team engagement. Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Track and maintain attendance and productivity of direct reports
- Take ownership of escalated issues of customers
- Work with different teams to resolve customer issues
- Share customer feedback and feature requests with the Product and Engineering team
- Report Incidents to the relevant team and share regular updates with stakeholders until the issue is resolved.
- Assist the manager in driving key metrics of the team like CSAT, SLA, FCR, etc
- Build reports, analyze trends, and draw inferences from it.
- Conduct the first round of interview with candidates
Who you are:
- Graduate from any stream (Mandatory).
- Engineering, BCA or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Team handling experience (Minimum 1 year).
- Comfortable working in rotational & night shifts.
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years experience specifically with technical support in the web hosting industry.
- Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers and addons like sitelock, codeguard, SSL etc.
- Proficient in handling a variety of web hosting related issues
- Ability to take ownership and work independently, handle multiple priorities, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - Ability to analyze large sets of data using advanced excel/analytics skills.
- Ability and willingness to transfer knowledge and experience to colleagues and team members
- Ability to develop and lead a team with role-modeling the right behaviors. Ability to influence others and motivate people.
- Must be customer-focused with strong customer interaction skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively, and resourcefully
- Self Motivated and highly dependable individual
- High degree of flexibility and agility in thought and behavior.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!
About Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, LogicBoxes, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil. It's Asia-Pacific headquarters, based in Mumbai India accounts for over 450 employees.
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and ensuring the aspects such as fault tolerance and scalability. You will lead the troubleshooting of the cloud. We need someone who can engage in conversations about detailed technical architecture with an internal team and external customers. You will be responsible for creating architecture documents, explaining design, troubleshooting, reviewing work by others in the team, giving good guidance, and ensuring functional cloud. We are looking for a can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
We use MQTT, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, MongDB, CloudFlare and backend components to build APIs. You will be working on our IOT/AI cloud platform and building/architecting/coding as well as leading other technical engineers in a team.
The primary programming language should be Python or ReactJS or NodeJS and one of them as secondary.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Troubleshooting/Debugging experience
- Expert in RabbitMQ internals
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- experience with software build and devops
- strong in programming
- experience with Cassandra
This person’s RESPONSIBILITY will be to:
- understand full arch
- understand every workflow and logs
- can fix bugs by his hands
- able to troubleshoot in cloud
- able to fix and deploy
- able to see database contents
- Min 5 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Providing Voice support to Internal and External End Users. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve customer queries and achieve customer delight.
- Ability to Identify Opportunity and Implement Process Improvements
Year of experience – 0 to 4 years
Interview drive date – 18th September 2021
Mode of interview – Zoom interview
Employment type – Permanent, full time
Mandatory skill sets - OSI model, HTTP, DNS, TCP/UDP, network protocols
Below are the detailed JD and company overview.
Job Description –
~ Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
~ Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
~ Understanding of network technologies including DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, OSI Layer protocols, HTML, JS, CSS, networking, Content Delivery Networks, etc.
~ Good understanding of various system architectures and networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc)
~ Ability to work independently and as a team member.
~ Excellent conceptualization and communication skills. Able to educate business and technical people around concepts, and guide them to work towards providing optimized solutions
~ Great listening skills and good with customers
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
We are looking to hire a skilled Desktop Support Engineer to assist our clients with computer hardware and software issues. Addressing and resolving sudden specific problems, they may run regular tests and monitor computer systems to prevent the problems from occurring.
The candidate should have:
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
- Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Strong Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns. Someone who will help build a Support team for our product build for the Education sector called Academia.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
● Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by asking customers about the issues they
are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
● Interacting with the customer to understand the issue.
● Get the triaging steps or reproduction steps
● Try and reproduce the issue on the h/w devices provided to you
● Extract and Analyse the Android app and Backend logs
● Provide the resolution shared by the engineering team to the customer.
● Work with the consulting team in understanding customer use cases and assist
● Resolving all technical related issues, suggesting the best solution and practices to
avoid a future issue.
● Deploying software updates to the client machines and channelizing updates
● Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console and a mobile app -
● Worked with SQL, ELK or other log collection and analysing tools.
● Resourceful in understanding fundamental network, information security, IT
communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform
Nice To Have
● Shell Scripting
● Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis
● Should have basic experience in writing product manuals or feature manuals.
● Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows &
Mac) can be an added advantage.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Flexible to work in different shifts
● Excellent Email communication is a must.
● Strong ownership
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated
devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and
digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS
devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate in any specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service industry, with 2-3 years of managerial level experience, preferably in fields like Contact Centre Operations, E-commerce or Customer Interface Operations
- Experience in Contact Centre operations or experience working with front line and service delivery processes, especially e-commerce
- Good presentation and MS Excel skills
- Multiple team handling experience; handled mid-sized teams of at least 2-3 verticals and not just a single team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative assessment and continuous process improvement to drive business and efficiency.
- Manage the roster and deliver on the service levels as per the agreement.
- Raise alerts on downtimes or fluctuations.
- Deep-dive into escalations received primarily via social media and enable front-line to close the issues. Interact directly with customers too, if need be.
- Analyse various process gaps and raise request for new SOPs to close loop.
- Identify gaps in service delivery, agent behaviour, product knowledge and business functionalities.
- Identify improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Head and facilitate launching projects around these opportunities.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Coordinate Application ID management and maintain records.
- Improve operational deliverables of the aligned LOBs of the outsourced partner.
- Ensure 100% adherence to SR, L2 and complaint TAT as per laid down norms.
- Work on better tagging of customer voice and better ways of process flows.
- Device proactive programs to reduce calls.
- Devise cross-functional and up-skilling training plans for current teams.
- Manage Transactional Training and Development of the trainers.
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
- Plans conduct and lead assignments generally involving moderate, high-budgeted projects or more than one project.
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Assists in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
- Serves as a technical consultant to leaders in the IT organization and functional user groups. Subject matter expert in one or more technical programming specialties; employs expertise as a generalist of a specialist.
- Performs estimation efforts on complex projects and tracks progress.
- Works on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Documents evaluate, and researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Detailed Job Description:
- Should have experience in Development, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Should work on developing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, VF Components, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Should implement security and sharing rules at an object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also should have knowledge of creating various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Should have good experience in design and develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Should involve in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review.
- Should have experience working with Force.com IDE version 23.0, Eclipse IDE, and salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of their own work as well as the work of the development team.
- Development responsibilities include doing code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and impacts.
- The candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.