Technical support Jobs in Pune
- Provide hands on technical support and post-mortem root cause analysis using ITIL standards of Incident Management, Service Request fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Problem Management.
- Actively address and work on user and system tickets in the Service Now ticketing application. Create and implement change tickets for enhancements, new monitoring, and assisting development groups.
- Create, test, and implement Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) for current and new applications.
- Build up technical subject matter expertise on the applications being supported including business flows, application architecture, and hardware configuration. Maintain documentation, knowledge articles, and runbooks.
- Conduct real time monitoring to ensure application OLA/SLAs are achieved and maximum application availability (up time) using an array of monitoring tools.
- Assist in the process to approve application code releases change tickets as well as tasks assigned to the support team to perform and validate the associated implementation plan.
- Approach support with a proactive attitude, desire to seek root cause, in-depth analysis and triage, and strive to reduce inefficiencies and manual efforts.
at Renowned NGO
Role - Lead (Technology & Data Cell)
Experience - 6+ years
Job Location - Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
The Lead for Technology and Data consultant Cell has the opportunity to create and implement the vision for enabling the organization to serve 1 million youth by 2030 by using cutting-edge technology and data systems.
They will Tech enable organizational systems for effective operations, devise data solutions for effective decision making and strategic direction. They will closely work with the program teams to fully understand the
program landscape and implement technology solutions accordingly. Implementation would include being the single point of contact for the Software service provider, end to end back-end support and training of the users.
- Design and Implementation/upgradation of a Tech platform for the Livelihood program:
In collaboration with the Software service provider, an ERP system is being developed and is close to going-live. The responsibilities would include:
i) Understanding the business requirements w.r.t the platform
ii) Data migration: Migrating the legacy data on the platform in the required format whilst ensuring accuracy of the data
iii) End-user training across centers and central team: Hand Holding the team along with Service provider during go-Live and implementation
iv) Troubleshooting wherever required through constant updates and follow-up on system glitches and ensuring resolution with the support of Software service providers.
v) Monitoring of the system application across centers. Identifying required improvisations and suggesting the same.
vi) Coordinating with software service provider for changes and support required for smooth running of the application
vii) Managing and maintaining SMS/Email gateways, domain, servers etc.
viii) Meaningful data extraction and reporting.
ix) Establish Data systems: Establish protocol for data storage and data sharing.
i) Identify technology requirements for Donor management, HR management and all other areas as required.
- Data Analytics: Facilitate culture of data-driven decision making within the organization, including but not limited to, provision of relevant data analytics to the program team.
- Knowledge Management: Lead the overall knowledge management system for the organization and enable data to be available on cloud with a clear protocol for sharing and storage.
- Education: BE Computers
- Experience: Project management experience of 5+ years
- Data management skills Proven understanding the principles of data management and administration.
- IT and database skills Familiarity with modern databases and IT systems. - Candidates with a fair understanding of PHP and SQL databases would be preferred.
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Partnership management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
The major responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Accountable for the support health of a customer
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or Technical Support or similar CS role.
- Understanding of backend tools like SQL, Azure, PowerBI etc
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools (eg - FreshDesk)
- Excellent communication, written and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Strong Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns. Someone who will help build a Support team for our product build for the Education sector called Academia.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
● Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by asking customers about the issues they
are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
● Interacting with the customer to understand the issue.
● Get the triaging steps or reproduction steps
● Try and reproduce the issue on the h/w devices provided to you
● Extract and Analyse the Android app and Backend logs
● Provide the resolution shared by the engineering team to the customer.
● Work with the consulting team in understanding customer use cases and assist
● Resolving all technical related issues, suggesting the best solution and practices to
avoid a future issue.
● Deploying software updates to the client machines and channelizing updates
● Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console and a mobile app -
● Worked with SQL, ELK or other log collection and analysing tools.
● Resourceful in understanding fundamental network, information security, IT
communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform
Nice To Have
● Shell Scripting
● Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis
● Should have basic experience in writing product manuals or feature manuals.
● Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows &
Mac) can be an added advantage.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Flexible to work in different shifts
● Excellent Email communication is a must.
● Strong ownership
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated
devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and
digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS
devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
at European MNC
at Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
at Pivotchain Solutions
An experienced and hands-on Technical Architect to lead our Video analytics & Surveillance product
• An ideal candidate would have worked in large scale video platforms (Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar, etc) or Surveillance softwares
• As a Technical Architect, you are hands-on and also a top contributor to the product development
• Leading teams under time-sensitive projects
• Expert level Python programming language skills is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with Deep Learning & Machine learning projects is a MUST
• Has to experience in design and development of products
• Review code & mentor team in improving the quality and efficiency of the delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and address complex technical problems.
• Has to be a quick learner & ability to adapt to increasing customer demands
• Hands-on experience in design and deploying large scale docker and Kubernetes
• Can lead a technically strong team in sharpening the product further
• Strong design capability with microservices-based architecture and its pitfalls
• Should have worked in large scale data processing systems
• Good understanding of DevOps processes
• Familiar with Identity management, Authorization & Authentication frameworks
• Possesses very strong Software Design, enterprise networking systems, advanced problem-solving skills
• Experience writing technical architecture documents
at Screen Magic Mobile Media Pvt. Ltd.
Screen-Magic is publisher of #1 business texting application on Salesforce & Zoho platforms. We are revered for our great customer support. Current high quality customer support is helping us growing well and to retain our leadership position in the market. With growing business, We have decided to expand our Customer support team. We are looking for a Customer support manager who can lead, manage and scale our support team, with goals of high performing customer support team.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience of managing customer support team of atleast 10 members for international customers.
- Good Customer facing skills
- Good experience of managing teams
- Good technology background required for understanding complex technology issues.
- Setup, Manage customer support team, Setup KRA, SLAs using fresh desk like customer support tools.
- Keep your team motivated.
- Keep tab on all issues which are reported by various sources
- Keep in touch with Product team for new releases and training teams according to their responsibility
- Check quality of customer support tasks and plan the trainings & reinforcement sessions for improving in general customer support quality
- Report to management about customer success reports
- Invent/discover new channels and method to improve customer success
- Manage budgets of Customer support team requirements
- Take care of hiring and retaining customer support teams
- Do upkeep of tools used for Customer success such as fresh desk, chat etc.
Information Security Responsibilities:
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.
SHIFT : US Shift