Role:-ArcGis Enterprise Support
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
What you will achieve:
- Provide customers with a superior support experience
- Help customers with deployments, collecting logs, and providing them to the engineering team.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team.
- Help customers effectively use our software and help with customizations where necessary
- Help identify bugs, and ensure that the fixes made by the engineering team are as per the customer requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a support engineering role in a SaaS company
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important feedback to our developers.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 7+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely)
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities - no investors to please or impress :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
- Act as a bridge between the L1 Support team and the Engineering team
- Second level troubleshooting of the issues raised by L1 agents
- When required escalate tickets with product/engineering team for the same, and connect with the relevant stakeholders to get them to closure
- Work with the Product team to prioritise the issues
- Work with upstream providers to prioritise concerns and get a closure on the same
- Reduce the overall time to resolve for tickets raised as bugs
- Work with CSMs and Product team to help prioritise the feature requests raised by the customers
- Identify repeated problems, and opportunity for technological resolution to avoid future tickets with same concerns
- Review the solutions documentation from technical standpoint and keep it up to date
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Industry preferably working in a customer facing role, preferably with international customers
- Expertise in finding creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Familiarity with support systems like Intercom, Zendesk etc.
- Understanding about CRMs and why businesses use them. Past experience of working with a CRM is a plus
We are looking for job for talend developer for reputed company for permanent role in coimbatore.
skills;ETL tools,any DB,supporting tool
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems
- Own the lifecycle of users from on-boarding, setup, to the day-to-day support, including serving as front-line for issues on the ongoing engagements.
- Crafting delightful user experiences around user on-boarding and support, such as ticketing, support channels, and customer communications.
- Tracking metrics and measurements of user engagement and behavior.
- Crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Translating user feedback and needs to well-scoped requirements, and collaborating with Engineering to deliver them.
- For the first 6-9 months, expect a lot of hands-on, detail-oriented work, often requiring your exposure to other areas like sales/account management, including occasionally plugging in on for other functions.
- In the mid-to-long-term, expect an increasing amount of specialization into a deeper role, with the possibility of eventually building and scaling a team.