- Building a whole IT network or setting up a PC and access permissions for a new hire, providing technical support the organization’s day-to-day operations. This process involves both hardware and software setup.
- Conducting basic induction IT training of new employee in organization. Also often interaction and timely provide training to end users who may not be familiar with the finer points of IT.
- Responsible for liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
- Handling updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas.
- Providing support by telephonic or skype to the out locations staff and ensuring to fix up the problem within a timeline e.g. VPN issues
- Vendor Management – checking and processing the bills without any error. Also ensuring to be made payment on time for smooth operation in daily work
- Working with IDAM ticketing tool and log/assigning calls and resolving as per priority
- Taking care of AMC/Warranty of all company infrastructure.
- Maintaining Asset Register and keeping record of IT equipment.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Troubleshooting & configuring on Microsoft outlook & Web mail.
- Escalating complex problem to supervisor and appropriate support specialists
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Local and Network Printers
- Taking care of all other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Desktop and Laptops support for troubleshooting of win XP, Win 7, win 8, win 10, ubuntu.
- Installation of servers 2008, 2012.
- Working with Arc server Backup solution Restoring and Backup wizard.
- Keeping track of all the IT Infra assets with tagging and submitting report to finance team for audit of infrastructure assets.
- Antivirus updating, configuring, schedule scanning.
- Onsite support
- Working with nutanix hypervisor like create new server, configuration new server (memory, storage , cpu , network) take snapshot, snapshot restore, etc
About iFAST Financial India
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Technical Support Specialist
- Minimum experience of 2-5 years with good exposure in customer handling with different software products.
- Provide telephone and email-based pre-sales and post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers, and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Resolution of problem/request logs within contracted SLA targets and ensuring users are regularly updated.
- Technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with iOS & Android devices is required.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile device and web tools troubleshooting methods - both client and server-side is required.
- Must have worked extensively with *external customers*.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Create and maintain support knowledgebase.
- Good knowledge of SQL for debugging user issues.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
- Ability to translate technical information or instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting for a non-technical user.
- Be available 24/7 on Whatsapp support for clients, users, and internal team and applicable in the organization.
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Devices and their Internal Settings and ability to collect data accurately on 1-go to identify practical solutions to problems.
- Working with customers/employees to identify desktop and mobile devices issues and advising on the preferred solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries through the ticketing system on Freshdesk, Slack and other channels.
- Map out weekly and monthly reports on unresolved issues for Tech, and Operations.
- Creating, analysing and updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- updating FAQs from time to time.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Assist Training Managers and Technical Content Writers in updating training docs with newly implemented features, business cases and use cases that occurred in day-to-day activity.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
- Ability to deal with different customers of different backgrounds.
- Good analytical and people management skills to solve understanding gaps in teams via up-to-date technical knowledge
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using across the company.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
2. Backend, data entry experience (experience of working with Govt. Municipal project plus)
3 experts in the products that their company manufactures and develops.
4. find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties.
5. Filing reports regarding product problems.
6. Researching technical issues.
7. Managing and processing customer orders
8. Walking customers through solutions
9. Reviewing product change requests
10. Learning about product updates and new technologies etc.
Compensation: 15K NTH-25K NTH (depending upon current CTC & experience)
Experience- 1.3 yeras
Role 1 year contractual role
- To plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks independently
- To interact with customers to resolve their queries and issues on CRM (emails, calls, social media handles etc)
- To respond to requests and troubleshoot to resolve technical problems correctly within the defined SLA.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- To communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- To work and contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance
- Facilitate communication, education and issue resolution for multiple users at the same time.
- Demonstrate integrity and an ability to handle sensitive information
- Actively look for continuous improvement areas to make processes more efficient
- Meet Support Quality requirements as outlined via various support metrics.
- Should have hands on experience of using Zendesk, JIRA.
- Be able to multi-task calls (Type & Talk), should be a keen listener.
- Come with a minimum of 3 years of customer support experience.
- Have strong technical support & communication skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stress and perform under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer requests at the same time
- Willingness to suggest new features by understanding customer needs
- Work with a sense of proactiveness & ownership.
- Should be able to engage the customer in a conversation and avoid dead air on calls.
- Must accurately capture required customer details in CRM.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly-changing environment
- Hustler, get things done attitude
- Disposition to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve goals and realize the value
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Support
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Masters, CCNA Certification Experience: Fresher / 1 Year
Job Location: Delhi (Posist Head Office)
About Posist Technologies:
Posist (www.posist.com) is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Posist has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
- Taking Client queries over Call / Email / Chat
- Resolve the tickets via Call / Email / Chat/ Remote tools
- Register Client queries in Ticketing Tool.
- Follow-up with clients and with internal teams.
- Resolve the issue within the SLA and Company guidelines.
- Escalate the ticket to the respective team and follow-up.
- Resolve the tickets related to Printers, Cash Drawer, networking and Posist product. ● Sending updates to clients related to reported queries.
- Working in Rotational Shifts.
- Creating troubleshooting documents.
- Good Communicable skills.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 environment, Rotational Shifts (weekly offs will be there)
- Practical knowledge of Hardware, network troubleshooting, Printer Installation (USB and network)
- Good Decision making skills
- Willing to work Cross teams
- Should be a Team player
- Should have Knowledge of Remote Tools
- Good Skills to adapt any Software tool.
- Documentation Skills is an add on.
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
Role:-ArcGis Enterprise Support
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards