Endurance International Group Career
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, LogicBoxes, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil. It's Asia-Pacific headquarters, based in Mumbai India accounts for over 450 employees.
Jobs at Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools, etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Monitor and track performance of direct reports
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Drive team engagement. Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Track and maintain attendance and productivity of direct reports
- Take ownership of escalated issues of customers
- Work with different teams to resolve customer issues
- Share customer feedback and feature requests with the Product and Engineering team
- Report Incidents to the relevant team and share regular updates with stakeholders until the issue is resolved.
- Assist the manager in driving key metrics of the team like CSAT, SLA, FCR, etc
- Build reports, analyze trends, and draw inferences from it.
- Conduct the first round of interview with candidates
Who you are:
- Graduate from any stream (Mandatory).
- Engineering, BCA or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Team handling experience (Minimum 1 year).
- Comfortable working in rotational & night shifts.
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years experience specifically with technical support in the web hosting industry.
- Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers and addons like sitelock, codeguard, SSL etc.
- Proficient in handling a variety of web hosting related issues
- Ability to take ownership and work independently, handle multiple priorities, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - Ability to analyze large sets of data using advanced excel/analytics skills.
- Ability and willingness to transfer knowledge and experience to colleagues and team members
- Ability to develop and lead a team with role-modeling the right behaviors. Ability to influence others and motivate people.
- Must be customer-focused with strong customer interaction skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively, and resourcefully
- Self Motivated and highly dependable individual
- High degree of flexibility and agility in thought and behavior.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!
People hiring at Endurance International Group
About the company
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
About the company
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Appknox, a leading mobile app security solution HQ'D in Singapore & Bangalore was founded by Harshit Agarwal and Subho Halder.
Since its inception, Appknox has become one of the go-to security solutions with the most powerful plug-and-play security platform, enabling security researchers, developers, and enterprises to build safe and secure mobile ecosystems using a system-plus human approach.
Appknox offers VA+PT solutions ( Vulnerability Assessment + Penetration Testing ) that provide end-to-end mobile application security and testing strategies to Fortune 500, SMB and Large Enterprises Globally helping businesses and mobile developers make their mobile apps more secure, thus not only enhancing protection for their customers but also for their own brand.
During the course of 8 years, Appknox has scaled up to work with some major brands in India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, and the US and have also successfully enabled some of the top government agencies with its On-Premise deployments & compliance testing. Appknox helps 500+ Enterprises which includes 20+ Fortune 1000 and with ministries/regulators across 10+ countries and some of the top banks across 20+ countries.
A champion of Value SaaS, with its customer and security-first approach Appknox has won many awards and recognitions from G2, Gartner and is one of the top mobile app security vendors in its 2021 Application security Hype Cycle report.
Our forward-leaning, pioneering spirit is backed by SeedPlus, JFDI Asia, Microsoft Ventures, and Cisco Launchpad and a legacy of expertise that began at the dawn of 2014.
About the company
We have one goal and one goal only - To build tools that employees at workplaces across the globe use to be successful at work everyday. We have spent the last 10+ years building and redefining enterprise workplace software solutions. We are proud of the products we have built, the customers who have placed their trust in us and the industry recognition we have won for our products and people practices.
Exciting challenges lie ahead as we set stretch goals for ourselves, stand outside the box and continue to innovate the employee work experience for businesses across the globe. We are just getting started.
Come join us as we continue to scale!
There are jobs, and then there are once in a lifetime opportunities. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and want to be part of something BIG, MangoApps is the place for you.
If you looking for not just a "job" but the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. This is the place for you. MangoApps has been described a lot of things, a fun place, an opportunity to make an impact, workplace with a flat hierarchy and good quality work, devoid of any office politics. A place where your work speaks for you. A place where you make some friends and a lot of memories.
You have to experience it to truly believe it. Too good to be true? But it is!
Did we mention the awards for -
- Most Innovative HR Practices,
- Fun at Work Award and the listing among
- Top 51 Dream Companies to Work for in India at the World HRD Congress 2019.
Building a world-class product requires not just awesome technical skills but also intense commitment and the “keeping-at-it” ability. Qualities we look for in every Springster who comes on-board.