- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Create and maintain internal documentation repositories
- Triage incoming requests and enhance workflows to deal with incoming ticket volume
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- 1-2 years of experience providing enterprise support to Indian and Global clients (B2B SaaS)
- Knowledge of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
This is a remote position.
About the Company:
Abmiro, a fast growing Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) based product company HQ in Pune, India is looking for senior tech roles for its product Postree. We have an onsite office in Ireland and we are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
We are building a product that is going to be used by thousands of businesses and help them overcome their real world problems. We are taking you on an entrepreneurial journey with a vibrant team and a massive market opportunity. If this excites you, then this is an opportunity you should not miss.
Abmiro is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled customer success executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. he/she must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2022 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage growing support teams
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance the customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Opportunity to improve & learn new things.
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Company benefits including Provident Funds, Insurance, personal growth opportunities, technology growth opportunities etc.
Location: Pune (Remote)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
- Previous experience in developing MEAN stacks
- Database management and server-side programming expertise
- Knowledge of testing procedures, design principles, and frameworks for web development
- Understanding of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap and Material Design, as well as HTML and CSS
- The ability to design both front-end and back-end process
- The capacity for teamwork and effective communication
- Knowledge of version control (SVM, Git)
- Consumer web development experience for high traffic, Public Facing web applications
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
Experience: 8 yrs plus
Package: upto 17 LPA
Writing Documents And Providing Technical Training For Salesforce Staff. Maintaining The Security And Integrity Of The Application Software.
3. Good Command In Any Programming Language Like C++, Java
4. Basic Knowledge Of Web Development
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Work Location: Currently Remote – (WFH)
(Post re-opening of offices from any office location across Gurgaon /
Noida / Bangalore)
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool /
• Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and
• Experience in multiple web technologies including: XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX
• Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including:
Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
• Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies:
Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, opensource packages
• Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
• Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of
continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on software development experience.
• Minimum of 2years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies.
• Minimum of 1year of developing eCommerce applications, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
• Produce quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects.
• Technically sound Understanding of platform-specific architecture
• Proficient in effectively documenting complex functionality in code and
• Conduct development on the SFCC platform using a multi-site SFRA
• Plan, design, build, and review content-managed, usable, and accessible,
Interested candidates can share updated CVs9sss717757sr
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
- Responsible for providing L1/L2 technical enablement to company customers/partners for any product issues
- Ensure that the customer issues are managed within target Service Level Agreements (SLA) and all the incoming technical and product inquiries are responded to, in a timely, professional and effective manner.
- Participate in solution development and publications for the company knowledge base resources
- Report common user issues, suggest product improvements and convey important product feedback
- Formulate action plans (technical and operational) for analyzing and resolving reported product issues
- Stay updated on all product features- current, new & in the pipeline. Work closely with the Product
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Comes with 2 to 6 years of Technical & Customer-Facing experience, preferably in a System Engineer, Technical Support, or Product Support role
- Preferably someone from Engineering / MCA background
- Gets a thrill in solving everyday problems.
- That zeal to not let go of a customer without a solution.
- Demonstrates impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, and the confidence to work directly with senior executives from large enterprise companies
- Flexible to align with customers from the North American (9 PM to 6 AM), European (1 to 10 PM), or A&Z (6 AM to 3 PM) time zones, on a rotational basis