Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
Who we are:
- Technogise is a Pune based world class software consultancy delivering superior experience to its global clients.
- Established in Nov 2015.
- Delivered world class solutions to 20+ clients through 40+ engagements so far.
- Current team strength - 50+, which includes Leads, Devs, QAs, BAs, UX & DevOps experts.
To be counted among the world's finest technology consulting firms.
What we do:
We deliver high-quality software solutions. Our services include:
- end-to-end software delivery
- tech evaluation and strategy consulting
- agile consulting
- project rescues & turnaround
- tech "paratrooper" engagements (short term projects which provide highly strategic solutions to very specific problems).
We are also incubating multiple software products which we plan to launch in the future.
Some technologies we've been working with:
Backend -Java, Ruby, RoR, Golang,
Frameworks - Microservices, NodeJS, Spring Boot...
DevOps - Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, AWS, GCP, and more...
What Technogise gives you:
- Business critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build critical enterprise solutions. Some of our applications facilitate upto millions of transactions per day.
- Hands-on, end to end development - You will code back-end as well as front-end functionalities. You will also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management and DevOps.
- High quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them and learning from them.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech and more. Each domain will bring you a fresh perspective / insight of business problems and their solutions.
What skills you bring to Technogise:
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development
- regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here.
- Technical depth - You know the "why" and "how" of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology are borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write is always clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable. Solid, Kiss, Grasp are not words, but acronyms to you... :-)
- Consulting maturity - You have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you engage proactively and responsively with them; are empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
- Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
- The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
- The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
- Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best quality of product.
- There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
- BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
- 3.5 - 6.5 Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side programming.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO, webservices and Design patterns.
- Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks ESB etc.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is essential.
- Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
- Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
- Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of XML, JAVA, REST, SOAP etc
- Basic knowledge of SQL, including the ability to author ad-hoc database queries.
- Has experience integrating APIs (major plus)
- Experienced integrating RESTful APIs into web applications (a plus)
- Is experienced with Github or the likes.
- Should have worked on Payment Gateway Applications.
- Has a technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics (MBA is an asset)
- Technical Product/Software certifications an asset
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role
- Has previous experience in a traditional software engineering or Implementation role.
- Has strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Experienced with Salesforce is a plus
- Solution-driven, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently, able to work alone or in a team, able to work with no supervision and under pressure
- Excels in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrates professional communication skills on technical and business-related subjects
- Experience working with payment gateways a major plus including ecommerce and Retail Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development methodologies a plus
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Flexibility to travel as required to meet with clients
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer and partner expectations
- Demonstrated success in customer and partner relationship management
- You are motivated, think outside of the box, and understand the purpose of process and procedures
•Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability web services.
•Work independently completing small to Mid-sized projects while
managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
•you will be writing reusable and maintainable quality code.
What You'll Bring
•BS in CS (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on software design and
development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend
•hands-on coding experience is a must.
•Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment -
Java, Spring/ Hibernate, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
•Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency, and SQL
working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
•Expertise in OOAP, Restful Web Services, and building scalable systems
•Experience using Platforms such as Drools, Solr, Memcached, AKKA, Scala,
Kafka etc. is a plus
•Participation in and Contributions to Open-Source Software Development.
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of programming fundamentals, OOPs concepts, data-structure
- Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as needed
- Passion for designing and building scalable systems
- Knowledge of database designs
- Must have developed a project/application on their own
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
- Knowledge of bot platforms such as Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, or any other.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- competitive salary & stock options
- work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
|Upgrade existing Java (1.6) application running on Apache Tomcat to new Java (1.8) version and new Apache Tomcat version|
|Make necessary code changes for porting application to new Java versions and Tomcat versions|
|Set up new application environments for Dev, SIT and Production|
|Perform unit testing and support user testing.|
|Deploy new upgraded application in production|
|Provide post implementation support.|
|Analyze and resolve defects coming out of testing and post production deployment.|
|Modify existing application code to use Sql Server as backend.|
|Develop Java code as needed.|
Expertise in core java
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding of database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in micro services architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
Experience in third party integrations.
Experience - 3- years in Java Backend integration
● Partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and
specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design
● Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-
facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development
● Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of
● Take ownership of the work and ensure timely deliveries
● Drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance,
scalability, and maintainability
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-4 years of
experience in backend development
● 1+ experience as a Java Developer, with strong knowledge of Java web frameworks
like Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. and experience working in Microservices
● Hands-on experience of working with Linux/Unix platform
● Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.
● Experience in - Python, Git
● Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and
● Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
● Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable, scalable,
and efficient code to solve business problems
Good to have
● B. Tech./M. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
● Prior experience working in a startup environment
● Experience in setting up an entire product from scratch
Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)
- Responsible for development of web applications
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE
- implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good Knowledge about Oracle/Postgres database - SQL queries
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA OR
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
Appristine Technologies. We are based in Pune and we are hiring for the following role.
1. PHP Developer – 2+ Years Exp.
- Strong skill level in PHP
- Intermediate skill level in HTML and CSS
- Intermediate skill level in at least one server-side language (i.e. Java, Python, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with relational database systems (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with a source control software (i.e. Git, SVN, etc)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming