This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1
About Branch International
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Escalation Associate, you will be at the front of handling and resolving customer complaints and Grievances from various touchpoints (Not Limited to Complaints, Social Media Escalations, Consumer Forum complaints, etc.). You will work with other departments and ensure closure and recovering a customer’s experience.
- Tracking all Customer complaints/escalations in real-time.
- Acknowledge all customer complaints, connect with customers (Over emails as well as on calls), understand the problem clearly, and assure a timely resolution.
- Coordinate and follow up internally for an end-to-end closure on each complaint handled.
- Proactively escalate cases that are about to breach standard TAT.
- Work on RCAs (Root Cause Analysis), of complaints, handled, to facilitate process improvement internally.
- Liaison with team members and team leads on a regular basis.
- Publish MIS on Escalation Cases and follow up steps to be shared with Team Leaders for Agent coaching and improvement.
- Adhere to compliance policies.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong Customer-centric approach.
- Can work under pressure and handle difficult conversations.
- Can understand problems clearly.
- Ownership and solution-oriented approaches should understand and deliver end-to-end resolutions.
- A team player can coordinate and liaise with internal and other departments seamlessly.
- Fluent in written and conversational English. Regional Language Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu is a strong plus.
- Academic Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience considered.
- 1 -2-year experience in customer service (or related fields), fresher’s can be considered who matches above criteria.
- Background in customer service, escalations/complaints handling, social media handling.
- Experience in email handling, inbound calls.
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Customer Service Manager for Nirogam, We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to build a customer service team optimizing all channels email, social media, chat and phone all while strengthening team culture and driving customer happiness.
You will be responsible for all aspects related to customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Responsibilities - What you will do:
Team Management and Collaboration:
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team
- Develop/Implement/manage the Billing, CRM, and other required software as per the requirement of the project and map the entire customer service activities in it for effective management and monitoring of the department.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Establish the NPS management system, process, and analysis of outcomes
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Create effective customer service processes, procedures, policies, metrics, and standards.
- Design and Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
Requirements - Qualifications and Skills:
Ø Technical Competencies
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a leading customer service role.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Marketing, and Sales, or related field
- Target Driven and should possess a Go-Getter Attitude
- Team Management and Should able to recruit Sales Reps, coach and monitor them
Ø Behavioural competencies
- Strong process discipline and process orientation with High analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel, CRM, Phone Sales.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Should have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Deep Listening and being Coachable.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Retention Score
- New Customers Added
- Customer Effort Score(CES)
- Customer SAtisfaction CSAT
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our:
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Leading the Customer Success function by training, engaging and developing your team
- Managing the daily activities of Team Leads and below.
- Working on new strategies to improve the overall customer experience, and minimise churn.
- Coordinating with the marketing department to strategize ways to increase post-sales interactions with clients.
- Interacting with the Sales team to work on inter-departmental challenges
What you need to have:
- Any UG / PG
- A customer-focused mindset, putting the customer experience first in every action you take
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has been in the leadership role of the similar profile from past 2-3 years
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS organisation
- Technically proficient
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extremely process-oriented
- Experience leading, coachng, and empowering your team to do their best work
As a Customer experience specialist, you’ll provide exceptional customer service by providing guidance and resolving issues through digital channels. You’ll work autonomously to provide customers with the tools they need to succeed while maintaining performance metrics. This position requires adaptability, urgency, problem-solving, and critical thinking around factors that impact the customer experience.
This is the job for you if:
- You have stellar interpersonal and written communication skills.
- You’re an enthusiast for customer service and capable of working with a high volume of inbound content.
- You’re tech-savvy and can work in multiple systems with precision and ease.
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with a team and enjoy building relationships.
- You stay calm under stress and think creatively to solve problems.
- You have sharp instincts for discovering the source of an issue and finding a resolution.
- You’re, at heart, very adaptable and can maintain high levels of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus points for a passion for education!
- Proactively resolve issues and build trust with our customers by understanding their needs, determining the cause of their problem, and partnering to find the best resolution through support channels including but not limited to phone, chat, and email
- Facilitate consultative conversations in order to guide students on how to access and use their test prep resources
- Bring awareness to management around anything that would impact the student experience to bring about improvements
- Find solutions to customer inquiries by using your resources including our internal databases, managers, and your support team
- Create a personalized, positive, and effortless customer experience for our students so that any issues are resolved in their first contact
- Advocate for students by identifying and escalating priority issues
- Research case history for each student to understand the customer story
- Effectively meet customer needs by building relationships, and taking ownership of customer satisfaction
- Prioritize your daily tasks and manage your schedule effectively
- Follow up on commitments and cases with students
- Maintain detailed notes on all customer interactions
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Adaptability—You treat change as an opportunity for learning and continuous improvement; focus on the beneficial aspects of change; and speak positively about change to others.
- Customer Centricity—You anticipate customers’ needs whenever possible and respond quickly and accurately. You attempt to exceed expectations for every customer on the first interaction.
- Communication—You adjust your communication to match your audience and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative—You proactively take action to improve a situation without waiting for explicit instructions; you recognize and respond to opportunities in order to reach a goal; seek new and improved techniques, solutions, and approaches to completing work. You’re not afraid to share feedback.
- Time Management—You can easily handle multiple tasks at the same time while considering plans for future tasks. You thoughtfully plan your schedule and skillfully discern between the urgent and the important to consistently meet deadlines.
- Achievement—You set high standards for yourself and strive to improve your own performance by exceeding your professional and performance goals. You have a passion for your work and go above and beyond to improve. You have an openness to accepting feedback and you enjoy celebrating achievements.
- Positivity—You approach every situation, even tough ones, with positivity and optimism. You spread enthusiasm and encourage others to be positive.
- Responsibility—You’re conscientious and reliable. You take ownership for achieving your goals. Because you are consistent and dependable, you ensure high levels of quality in your work.
- Resilience—You’re hardworking and willing to pitch in and help. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and do well in stressful situations. You persevere with confidence in the face of challenges.
- 0 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) with a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and split days off
- Embracive of a diverse team and a highly collaborative working environment
- Desire to thrive in an innovative, creative, and teamwork-oriented professional environment
Kaplan is one of the world's largest and most diverse education providers. Throughout our more than 80-year history, Kaplan has been a beacon for expanding educational access and a leader in instructional innovation.
Kaplan preps high school students for the SAT so they can enter college and become teachers or engineers or whatever they dream.
We help doctors and nurses, lawyers and financial advisors pass their licensing tests. We help adult learners return to college to earn a degree. We enable global educational experiences through language study and study abroad programs. We provide professional training to improve employees' productivity and opportunities for career advancement.
Kaplan has a long history and deep experience providing educational services to colleges and universities across the globe. These take the form of university pathway programs, international student recruitment, university hosting, residential design and an array of student
For businesses, Kaplan provides expert exam preparation for professional licensure and certification as well as corporate training, leadership and professional development and educational consultation
services. The company has been a leader in adapting a learning engineering approach to course design and instructional delivery. Kaplan's pioneering and leadership role in education is well documented. We created the test prep business and were an early leader in online education. We have similarly been a leader in the New Economy Skills Training, which includes immersive computer coding boot-camps for people seeking to become web developers. The company has also been a leader in adapting a learning engineering approach to course design and instructional delivery.
We continually strive to make the learning experience for our students the best we can with a rigorous focus on educational performance and results. Kaplan operates in over 30 countries and maintains relationships and partnerships with more than 1,000 school districts, colleges and universities, and over 10,000 corporations and businesses. Our vast breadth and scope in terms of both capabilities and assets sets us apart from our competitors.
Kaplan Interview Process
1. Technical Interview.
2. HR Round
Benefits at Kaplan
Medical Insurance • Lots of Flexibility
Founded in 1938 • More than 10000 employees • Headquartered in Florida, United States
Kaplan's Tech Stack
- Full Stack
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
NO SALES NO TARGET
English + Tamil/Kannada & Hindi
Good with communication
Reqiured Male candidates
Hsc/Grads Fresher can apply
Shift timing : 8am to 11pm (Any 9hrs shift)
Job Location : Malad west
who can join us spot