As a Test Engineer, you would be responsible to prove that the products we create at smallcase including Android & iOS apps, mobile and desktop websites - for different browsers and OEMs, are working as intended, and react quickly when they don’t.
- Automate test plans for a significant component, set of features, mid-size application, or service.
- Extensive experience with Appium, any language (Java is a plus).
- Use Android / IOS to build scalable automation use cases/tools.
- Able to work independently and with the team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
- Your work is consistent of high quality (e.g., thorough, thoughtful, data-driven) and incorporates best practices.
- You write codes/scripts and automated tests that are maintainable, API driven and reusable.
- You constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality.
- You have established good working relationships with team members and peers working on related software.
- You recognise discordant views and take part in a constructive dialogue to resolve them.
- You are able to confidently train new team members about your products customers, what your software does, how it is constructed, tested, and operates and how it fits into the bigger picture.
- Participation in design and code inspections.
- API level testing.
- Ability to analyse and create automation frameworks suitable for projects
- Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Android and IOS internals will be a plus
- Would have to work with the Technology team in understanding implementation methods, features, limitations, etc.
- Minimum 5-9 years of experience in SDLC ,STLC and app automation.
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and other reporting tools.
- Strong experience of an automated testing tool for web and mobile and load testing tools is a strong plus.
- Strong experience in creating test automation framework from scratch
- Previous experience in small teams or startup is a strong plus.
- Should also be good in Manual Testing since automation only comes after you’re good at manual Testing.
- Investing is important - why let inflation eat into your earnings when you can invest in the faster growing equity markets?
- India's economy is just beginning to snowball - good times to invest your money. Even better times to launch an awesome product :)
- Exposure to challenging problems in a greenfield sector, that has seen very little technology intervention
- Chance to own and build products from scratch that millions of Indians will use daily to invest and grow their money
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with. There are no shortcuts in achieving greatness: It’s a lot of work. But once you’re at the top, you’ll enjoy the view.
● Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design
documents, providing timely feedback
● Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Prioritize and plan testing activities
● Should have mobile automated testing experience
● Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
● Perform regression testing
● Hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software
● Knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
● Demonstrated experience developing test strategies and test execution
● Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
● Appium for automating Mobile Apps
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team
● Experience with working in a Mobile App application development
● Solid knowledge of SDLC, SQA methodology, and tools
● Writing automation scripts for Mobile Applications for iOS / Android
platforms using Appium
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem-solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest
assured, cucumber, POM model, etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21 and are growing aggressively.
Quality is paramount at GradRight and as an SDET, you’ll own it. You will have a 360 degree view of how software quality impacts the entire business, with which you’ll identify and address problem areas, contribute to testing efforts on a daily basis as well as participate in setting up an impeccable QA organization for the long term.
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and work with engineers, PMs and UX designers to understand feature requirements that can be converted into test cases
- Write/maintain test suites for new features, products and feature updates
- Contribute to discussions around writing testable code and ensure that sprints come to a successful closure while taking QA into consideration
- Constantly strive to keep test coverage to highest possible level
- Be the release owner - create test plans, monitor execution, report on test execution and work with engineers to ensure that bugs are fixed before releases
- Build testing frameworks to help improve the velocity of QA efforts across the organization
- Work with production support engineers to troubleshoot issues before handing them off to engineering team, while owning issue resolution
- At least 3 years experience as an SDET
- Expertise in various testing methodologies like functional, integration, black box, performance, etc
- Expertise in writing end to end automation tests for both mobile and web applications using frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Nightwatch, REST-Assured, etc
- Experience in designing QA strategy and developing corresponding test automation scripts/frameworks
- Passion for documentation and writing clean code
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and agile tools like JIRA
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Exposure to software design principles and patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience in CI/CD and cloud infrastructure management
- Worked on products that addressed international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
Location: Bengaluru (Currently remote)
Job description for Mobile Automation (Java + Appium)
- 3-4 years of experience in Mobile Automation using Appium.
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Strong knowledge of java collections
- Must have string knowledge in oops concept;
- Experience of Appium is Must
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, and databases.
● Hands-on coding on Java/ GoLang, primarily for testing.
● Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, GoLang testing, etc. OR
If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to testing.
● Ability to find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation
● Understanding of Object Oriented Design.
● Crisp understanding of various testing methodologies and categories.
● Ability to come up with, document and code test scenarios & test cases.
● Experience of working on ‘Agile + DevOps’ process management methodology.
● Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
Good To Have :
● Experience in using mocking frameworks
● Experience in using API testing frameworks
● Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance
● Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python etc.
● Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Valid US Business visa
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios,
documentation and coding tests.
● Environment set up for testing applications across channels like Web, Mobile and
Desktop as well as backend applications involving large scale data migration
● Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the
● Work with deployments teams and resolve any level issues for the system.
Come be a part of one of the most exciting e-learning startup! A product based company building a B2C subscription product for kids around the world. Best understood as a combination of Netflix + Skillshare + Instagram for kids of ages 5 - 15, there is going to be something new every week to work on!
Already present in over 167 countries, kids of all backgrounds, languages and ages use DIY.org on website, iOS and Android. DIY is a place online where kids truly discover themselves.About UsWe are an early stage venture backed edtech startup looking to expand the team in UAE.
- Tax Free Income - One of the major benefits of working with DIY is that your income is virtually tax-free.
- Exposure - The benefit of working out of UAE is that you will get exposure to woking with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations
- World class accommodation (amenities – Gym, Swimming Pool, Pet Friendly and fully furnished apartments) provided free of cost
- We take care of your VISA processing
- Insurance Coverage
- We take care of your travel and relocation to Abu Dhabi
- Ensure the quality of software products we build
- Author test documentation including test plans, test cases & scenarios and develop automated test suites.
- Develop test strategies, plans, and test cases and setting up of E2E test infrastructure
- Both Manual as well as Automation Testing on backend/frontend E2E testing.
- Work towards sustaining current QA processes and implementing new ones
- Define system test plans to validate all existing feature functionalities configured on system testbeds and automate all test cases
- Verify endurance and scale testing to validate robust feature functionality under stress
- Extensively worked on various testing types such as Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Mobile testing, cross browser compatibility
- Expertise in developing, managing, and implementing E2E testing for core features in Automation frameworks using Selenium/ REST Assured/ APM or equivalent.
- API testing using tools like Postman.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations
Good To Have :
- Experience in building Automation framework from Scratch
- Familiarity with performance testing using JMeter, Scale and Reliability testing
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working in small teams
We are an early stage venture backed edtech startup looking to expand the engineering team.
From offering flexible working hours to ensuing a 'no leave policy', to offering esops to every employee that joins and ensuring a flat yet performance driven organization, we offer a place for people to come and build a career and not do a job.
For 1+ years’ experience
Joining Date: At the earliest!
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Will be working with JAVA based testing tools like JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins etc.
- Will be involved in developing scripts, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Setting up/designing load scenario for various tests like load test, endurance test, stress test etc.
- Will work independently on automation & performance testing projects with minimal supervision.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Able to understand complex architecture of the product developed in various different technology like .NET, JAVA.
- Experience in automation/ performance testing is a must.
- Hands on with at least two of these - JMeter, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Katalon, Karate, Rest Assured etc.
- Experience in server monitoring tools and DevOps tools is preferred.
- Well versed with Eclipse, Sublime Text etc.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative & ownership of projects are desired
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly & take on challenges
If you are interested please apply along with below details:
Total exp :
Rel exp in automation testing:
Rel exp in performance testing :
Current company :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
Hiring for leading BNPL player
Someone from the Product /Fintech based company
Max notice 1 month or immedite joiner are welcome
Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/feature/module your team will be working on
- Analysis of requirements, preparing a query list based on those requirements
- Participation in test planning meetings and providing feedback to the testing/product teams
- Conducting exploratory testing – simultaneous test design and execution
- Writing Automation test scripts with the aim to carry out automated regression tests after every update and release of the new software version
- Set the priority for automation scenarios and work to maximize test coverage
- Write documentation on automated testing and select new automated tools
- Collaborate with the development team to assess or diagnose problems and suggest possible solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience of 5-7 Years
- Expertise in Automation/Manual testing with experience in writing and executing the test cases
- Expertise in any Software programming language-preferably Java
- Experience in writing test automation scripts and good understanding of standard automation frameworks
- Knowledge of CI tools like Maven, Jenkins, Github and related build deployment processes
- Hands-on experience in API Testing (HTTP and RESTful web services) using JMeter/postman etc.
- Working experience on testing web applications with databases such as (SQL/MongoDb, CouchBase )
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes with Understanding the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Models - AGILE, Sprint
Test Automation Engineer
About Our Client:
Our Client- SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
Our client is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at our client
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Years of Experience required: 2 year - 4 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Specific must-have skills for this role:
Hand on exp in java development with Automation testing exp
Hand on exp in API Testing using Rest assured or Java
Currently more than 400 Employees are working there
Its a E commerce Product based company. They are into market from last 12 years
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy