About Us - Be it a zero balance savings account, spend analytics, digital passbook or a virtual debit card, fixed deposit, money transfer, every feature has been thoughtfully created by Paytm Payments Bank to empower unbanked and underbanked Indians.
We have over 100 Million KYC customers, with 0.4 Million users added every passing month. We are also the largest issuer of FASTag with over 8 Million FASTag units issued.
We are looking to hire Mobile Application Testers for one of the India's largest Digital Bank.
Experience : 2- 8 Years
-Strong in Java Programming.
-Strong understanding and hands on experience on Appium for Android and iOS both.
-Hands on experience on test automation for hybrid and native mobile applications.
-Expertise in automation framework development using Appium.
-Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket / Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse, Browser Stack, Charles Proxy etc.
-Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
-Good understanding of REST, HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
-Working experience in Agile methodology.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
- In depth, hands-on knowledge of STLC and Automation Testing
- Creating Test Cases and Test Case execution
- Strong experience with Test Planning
- Strong production experience with testing tools - Jira, Zing and other popular tools
- Industry experience with Java Selenium, Appium and other test automation tools
- Experience with Validation, Functional, Cross Browser and UI Testing
- Strong understanding of payment gateway testing and processes
- Hands on experience in testing Web and Mobile Applications
- Experience with cloud testing tools like BrowserStack and/or pCloudy
- Experience with API testing using Postman
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Cloud Test Engineer for our Esteemed client who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Cloud Test Engineer
Experience: - 2+ yrs.
CTC: - Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (WFH)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing Cloud-based Web applications and services. Experience in testing security and penetration testing.
- Experience with test case development and testing for 100% code coverage.
- Experience with Test case management, source control, and bug tracking tools such as git, SVN and Jira.
- A sharp knack and proactive urge to identify issues / Defects.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud-based Web applications and services.
- Candidate should have knowledge of REST-based API services.
- Knowledge of web application security testing and API security scanning tools.
- Strong experience in validating cloud-based web applications.
- Experience in web application security testing.
- Good understating of rest-based API.
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities found within web applications.
- Knowledge of Application Security Scanning tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a local team and with a team in the UK.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
*Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume on [email protected]. com
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline, and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate the automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and improvements.
Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
We’re looking for someone who has:
At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to detail.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
- Hands on experience with the programming language Java. (Mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, with professional automation testing experience using Java and Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing and test framework development using Java and Selenium. (POM, Cucumber BDD, Hybrid etc.)
- Automation Tool: Selenium (Mandatory)
- Execution of scripts in Batch and Grid
- Setup test automation pipelines in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & frameworks.
- Shall work as an individual contributor on a need basis.
- Should contribute to defining testing best practices for the teams & projects. Responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test automation solutions around functional and regression testing.
- Defining, monitoring, and evaluating individual goals/KRA’s for the team members.
- Responsible for project initiation, project planning, effort estimations, hiring and team building for new projects.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, ALM or similar tools.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Must be extremely detail, technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethics
- BDD Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Parallel execution and integration to cloud platforms like BrowserStack, Perfecto, Saucelabs.
- API Testing: ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, Rest-Assured or similar
- SQL queries: good hands-on on SQL queries and experience in testing Databases & Batch Jobs
- Mobile testing experience is an added advantage
- Experience on load testing/performance testing.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software
- Experience working in an agile structure
- Experience in developing POC’s and participating in pre-sales activities
Bluespacelabs - Senior QA
Any location | 1-3 Years
- 1 to 3 years of experience in testing and automation
- Creating Testing methodologies, test strategy, test plans to evaluate the functional requirement and deliver the application with quality.
- Must have proven experience in testing and automation of web applications and mobile apps.
- Strong hands on experience in the automation framework selenium and appium.
- Experience in leading a team to perform automation testing using Selenium Java
- Product testing to validate the end-to-end functionality of the user stories.
- Functionality Testing should factor techniques to design test cases to ensure optimum test efficiency.
- API testing and automation and CI/CD
- Performed automation testing of API using automation frameworks like Restaaured, Postman.
- Creating and assisting the team to write Test Cases and Scripts
- Good understanding of the software architecture : Frontend MFE, MVC, Rest APIs
- Good leadership and communication skills
Testing Areas Coverage Expected
- Micro-Frontend UI Components
- BFF Entities
- Biz Components
- Amazon MSK (Kafka) Configuration
- Persistent Data (read/write) Components
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- End to End (User) Scenarios
- Browser Compatibility
Software and tools requirement
- Junit - Java
- JEST - Javasript/React
- JIRA - Bug Tracking
- Selenium with TestNG- UI Automation
- Appium with testing mobile apps
- RestAssured - REST API testing
- Traffic Parrot - Service virtualization
- Wiremock - API mocking
- Pact - Contract Testing
- Testcontainers - Containerized PostgreSQL/ MySQL
- Version Control - GitLab
Experience: 1-4 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master’s degree in CS/IT
This is a contractual job role of 8-12 months.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.