Appium Jobs in Pune
● Thorough Understanding of - Test life cycle & Defect life cycle
● Ability to understand requirements thoroughly, design, develop, execute tests and ensure
● Strong command in any one of the programming languages
● Experience with any Open Source testing tools like Selenium , RestAssured, Appium.
● Ability to understand the test automation framework concepts, Contribute to the
development of automation frameworks and authoring automated tests
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
● Understanding of GIT or equivalent
● Bachelors and/or master’s in computer science or equivalent
● Excellent computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Exceptional testing skills. Provide good attention to details
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalization. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalization has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn
together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Job Responsibilities :
Commitment to quality and attention to detail is the single most important aspect of this job role. This position requires you to be a dynamic individual who can not only manage a team of skilled automation engineers but also work as an individual contributor within the same team.
- Deliver all releases on time while ensuring high levels of automation coverage
- Work with QA Team Lead to understand the product requirements and be able to provide automation testing estimates.
- Utilise experience (technical, functional) to create automation test strategies and execution plans to be able to deliver releases as per business needs.
- Create and execute automation test plans to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Review automation test artifacts created by team members.
- Work with development in an agile delivery methodology to capture defects early in the lifecycle by regular execution of regression automation suit.
- Work with automation engineers to get best ROI by identifying automation candidates.
- 2+ years of leading and managing mid sized teams
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing
- Must have 3+ years of experience with development of test framework with Selenium.
- Hands on expertise in various automation framework (bdd, data driven, keyword, hybrid).
- Must be capable of understanding test requirements, planning and creating test suites.
- Experience in services/API testing and automation (Jmeter/Any tool)
- Good exposure to SQL and Unix
- Proven experience working within an Agile framework
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience on Test management and Version control softwares (Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Any other)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with Mobile automation using Appium or similar tools.
- Experience with Cypress
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- Strong team and task management skills
- Exposure in Performance and Security testing
Our Products :
- Magnifi: The world’s first semantic search engine that helps investors discover, compare, and buy investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds, and stocks.
- Positivly: An investment recommendation platform creating a stronger connection between investors and their investments by identifying the dominant personality traits of investors and the investments they care about the most.
- Paralel: A fintech platform that will redefine the relationship between asset managers and their back office.
- Louise: A digital platform that helps users navigate the world of giving while linking it to their investments and wealth management.
- Clout: An AI-powered, hyper-personalized content marketing platform to power sales in financial services.
- Farther: A wealth management platform based on an algorithmic approach to client acquisition.
- Totum: A product that enables a comprehensive understanding of risk to wealth management.
- Arbor: An application to save automatically, cancel your debts, and invest your savings to multiply your money.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus.
TIFIN offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Performance linked variable compensation
- Medical insurance
- Remote work flexibility and other company benefits
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discrimination.
Job description for Mobile Automation (Java + Appium)
- 3-4 years of experience in Mobile Automation using Appium.
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Strong knowledge of java collections
- Must have string knowledge in oops concept;
- Experience of Appium is Must
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, and databases.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
What You’ll Do
- Manual and automated testing of the various software components that power our robots, cloud services, and mobile and Web applications.
- “Own” the feature or product you test and be the testing expert for your features and products.
- Gather technical requirements, understand functional specification, participate in software design reviews, and validate that a feature or product meets our customers’ requirements.
- Write test plans, execute test cases, and report bugs.
- Your bug reports should describe, in detail, the conditions under which a bug manifests and how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and the extent of the bug’s impact on our customers.
- Automate software testing to the extent possible to make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, particularly in Web, mobile, cloud, and embedded systems applications.
- Experience in writing software test plans, executing test cases, and managing the end-to-end bug life cycle.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Java and Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile app testing automation using Appium, and Android and iOS emulators.
- Ability to work well in a team, including remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse (IDE), TestNG, Maven, Selenium, and JIRA.
- Hands on experience in developing test codes using Python and Pytest frameworks for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in writing test cases for embedded software for a minimum of 1 years
- Experience with Agile Software Workflows such as Scrum
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Should be an expert in Python
- Hand on experience with OOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API testing & developing automation test script for mobile or tablet devices using Appium
- Ability to identify new testing techniques and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration, oral and written skills
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Ability to carefully examine requirements and specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate
- Experience testing Firmware is plus
- Develop and implement unit and integration test cases and scripts for embedded firmware
Other Important Criteria's
- Required Educational Qualifications: Minimum B.E/B.Tech with 60% in academics.
- Min. Experience Required: 8 years.
- Should be able to join immediately or within 15 days