Web Automation (Java with Selenium)
Mobile Automation Testing (Appium on Android & iOS)
We have a gaming product, so if you have Game testing experience with the skills mentioned above, you would be preferred over others.
Roles & Responsibilties
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
- Functional Testing (Performance, Security, etc)
- Nonfunctional Testing
- Systems Integration testing
- Regression Testing
- Cross-device/platform testing
- Upgrade / Cross version testing
Required Qualifications –
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent from recognized institute/s.
Desired Skills –
- Practical knowledge of software development lifecycles, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- About 2 – 4 years of experience in software design, planning, and development
- Knowledge of Java and strong object-oriented development
- Experience in hands-on Selenium automation test case development
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile application development is preferred
- Knowledge of Ant, JUnit, and Appium Mobile Application Automation framework is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Jenkins, bitbucket, etc
- Great attention to detail
- Work well in a tightly integrated development team
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyze test results on database impacts and usability
- Provide support and documentation
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Analyze user stories, use cases and requirements
- Participate in product design reviews and provide inputs on potential problems
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Applications Testing with exposure to API and automation testing
- Working knowledge of popular test management software and SQL
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- Experience in Mobile App testing on Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Interest in data analysis
- Exposure to startup work culture
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Professional experience in Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge our own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicating everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with BS in CS or equivalent technical degree.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, jMeter, and Jenkins.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.