GreedyGame is looking for a Mobile App Tester to join its clan! We are looking to get an amazing testing engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Seniority Level: Associate Level
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality related issues.
- Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
- Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
- Planning and task management in congruence with the team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Expertise on testing different QA Methodologies black box, white box and gray box for both web UIs and backends both manually and automation.
- Ability to code and maintain back-end automation frameworks written in distributed programming languages such as Python.
- Ability to automate Android applications using tools such as Appium.
- Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured or other API testing tools.
- Experience working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
- Excellent in test strategising, planning, estimation, execution, and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked pantry to satiate your want for munchies , a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, there is timely formal and informal feedback given
GreedyGame is a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games, empowers game developers monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.
1. Well versed with mobile application testing, Android and iOS.
2. Good knowledge on debugging and debugging tools adb commands, Charles proxy / Xcode, Android studio.
3. Knowledge on API tests using postman.
4. Debugging backend API logs.
5. Tester should localize the problem rather than just reporting the issue.
Analyze business requirements and understand allocated tasks completely
Ask all the right questions so that the task is fully groomed
Independently test the features end-to-end
Write a good amount of test cases and find bugs
Take up some load from lead and mentor as well as help the junior folks in his/her team (e. g. review)
Communicate Risks and complexities before committing estimations
Timely delivery as per the estimates
Show Ownership of Module / Feature
Follow all required QA Processes
Analyze, troubleshoot issues in production systems and drive them to closure
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Well versed in Testing concepts
Good Hands-on experience in Mobile Apps (Android + iOS) or Web or API testing
Good mindset and approach for writing a good variety and in-depth test cases
Hands-on experience of Test Management tools like JIRA, TestRail
Exposure with Tools like Web Console Logs or Android Studio or
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Proactive, self-motivated, ownership attitude with good written & verbal communication skills
Some scripting knowledge
Good knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB or JMeter
Knowledge about monitoring tools like Graffana, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
Exposure to any Cloud Device farm, Dockerization
TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA engineer experienced in writing test cases based on user stories, creating reports, testing the application from a design & usability perspective, and supporting both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven working experience (Min 3 years) in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Restful API testing – Postman jetpack, RestAssured
- Experience with performance/load/stress testing
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong independent contributor and an unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail a can-do attitude
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and Sales team to understand client and project requirements and define the scope of the project.
- Prepare test strategy to deliver to the agreed scope within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Work with Delivery Manager and Resource Management Group to build the necessary team, either from the available internal pool or support hiring.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop the testing strategy.
- Understand the project delivery governance framework and ensure test planning, execution, and closure are done in accordance with the delivery framework.
- Prepare test plans to include timelines for activities and key milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-5 test engineers and work alongside test architects and SMEs.
- Work allocation to team members and monitoring performance and ensure completion of tasks by team members to agreed timelines.
- Coordinate system/application understanding sessions for team members with relevant client team member(s).
- Work with test architects to design, develop and maintain test automation framework, where required.
- Develop test automation suites, along with team members.
- Review output of team members for test coverage (functional) and in case of test automation framework and suites, review for adherence to good and efficient coding practices and coding standards, reusability, avoid redundancy and duplicity.
- Raise PRs and check-in code and in the process resolve any conflicts and sync issues.
- Ensure efficient versioning and maintenance of test automation code.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical and non-technical challenges and blockers faced by team members.
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Be the go-to person / first point of contact for any project-related queries or concerns, for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic project progress mails and reports to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Risk management – early identification of risks and mitigation, and where required invoke relevant and timely escalation and support.
- Preparation and/or review of documentation, required across all phases of the project.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them grow professionally.
- Provide feedback about team members to the Delivery Manager for periodic performance appraisal.
Qualification and mandatory experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate, an engineering graduate is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in manual and automation testing of which at least 3 years as a hands-on Test Lead with proven experience of leading at least a 3-member team.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools for manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years proven experience of leading a minimum 3-member team in manual and automation testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and delivering in sprints.
- At least 3+ years designing, developing, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and solutions across various technology stacks and applications for web, mobile, API, and data validation.
- Expert level experience in at least one programming language, Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Expert level experience in debugging.
- Expert level experience in developing web UI test automation suite using Selenium or mobile UI test automation suite using Appium.
- Expert level experience in developing API test automation suite using Rest Assured.
- Raise PRs and merge test automation code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Experience in at least one build tool like Jenkins, Maven or Gradle and setting up a build pipeline and integrated testing.
- Code management using Github or SVN.
- Test and defect management using JIRA or any other tool.
- Preparation of test documentation across various phases
- Preparation and distribution of periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication are quintessential.
- Junit and TestNG for unit testing.
- Espresso for Android app automation.
- XCUI test for iOS app automation.
- Experience in non-functional testing, e.g., load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- Experience in testing applications across eCommerce, banking, and fintech domains.
Designation: Associate - QA
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
- Ensuring our online apps across all platforms are stable.
- Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
- Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
- Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
- Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
- Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
- Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
- Should be skilled in Testing Mobile apps on both android and iOS.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include:
Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- knowledge of Selenium/Appium for web and app automation in android and IOS
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with manual and automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience of 3 years to 8 years
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!