- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
- Automation test of Web application.
- Manual test of Web application.
- Automation test of Android and iOS apps.
- Manual test of Android and iOS apps.
- Design & develop test automation scripts.
- Contribute to unit tests and E2E tests.
- Advance our overall QA testing strategy, infrastructure, and tools as we make progress toward Continuous Integration (CI) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in automation testing for web applications and mobile apps.
- Experience with Appium, Selenium or similar tools for testing mobile apps.
- Experience with Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, or similar end-to-end testing tool.
- Excellent at writing test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test scripts from requirements and use cases.
- A team player, and fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
We have an urgent requirement of an Automation Tester who has at least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing.
Immediate Joiner will be preffered or the maximum notice period -15 days.
- Maintaining a suite of automated tests for Web and Mobile applications
- Maintaining automation framework and implementing improvements
- Conversion of the manual test suite to automation
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Maintain and update regression testing scripts to close test escapes.
- Perform exploratory testing, integration testing, regression testing, automated testing.
- Execution and triage of automated test executions.
- Defect management in Jira.
- Maintenance on Jenkins integration.
- Exposure to Test and Defect Management Tools like JIRA, Test rail, Zephyr etc.
- Writing reliable and maintainable automated tests.
- Demonstrable experience in Automation testing using Selenium or similar
- Experience with Serenity BDD test framework, (Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured)
- Unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit and/or N Unit
- Testing API’s with SoapUI / Postman or similar
- Performance Testing with J meter, Neo Load or similar
- Familiarity with Swagger or Open API Specifications.
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, log file analysis
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test cases for APIs and web services
- Discover, analyze, and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyze and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and web services automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured, or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
- Minimum 7 years of experience with backend automation with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Java and Core Java
- Minimum 7 years of experience in QA
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, and/or XCUI test
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
Currently, we are looking for the below positions:
- Mobile QA automation engineers
- Expertise in Selenium, Appium, API testing
- Java language is preferred
- Would be expected to do manual testing as part of their role
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification
Must have Java experience with Selenium Web Driver and expertise in Integration with existing Applications
Experience working in an Agile environment together. Certifications from ISTQB would also be a big plus
Experience in REST/SOAP Web Services
Experience working in Unix, Linux environment
Good to have knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
Soft skills: Excellent communication skills, problem solver and self-driven.
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents
- Good Communication skills