Jobs at Getinz
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or less than 30 days
Compensation: 35-40 LPA
Experience : 10-18 years of total experience
- Experience in core JAVA technologies
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment.
- Experience working with version control using GIT/BitBucket.
- Managed 50+ engineers.
Job Description :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience, including at least 4 years of hands-on testing and 2 years as a manager.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology, Testing tools and Test Automation.
- Experience defining automation strategy and influence planning to achieve automation growth.
- Experience troubleshooting complex systems and root causing customer facing software issues.
- Experience with a number of different programming languages and test automation technologies.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernateis must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
Hiring for Senior Android Developer in one of our Product based company at Chennai location .
Senior Android Developer
Exp: 4 - 8 years
Must - Kotlin , Retrofit, GPS, Background services, Google maps, Firebase real-time Database, JSON, UI -Constraint layouts & Animations, Git, MVVM
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Atleast one app published on Play Store (please share links to your Android apps on Play Store)
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation and monitoring
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Also kindly send me your project playstore apps links
Kindly share me your details along with your Updated resume :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Preferred location :
Experience in Android developer :
Exp in Retrofit :
Exp in Google Maps :
Exp in GPS :
Total Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Negotiable : Y / N ? If negotiable max .how much percentage :
Holding any offer : Y / N ?
If any Kindly mention how much CTC :
Notice Period :
Negotiable : If negotiable ,how many days you can join :
Available for F2F interview at Chennai : Y /N ?
Availability date and time for F2F interview ? :
Native place :
Reason for Job change :
Waiting for your reply .
Kindly Acknowledge this mail !!!
Best Regards ,
Prem | Recruitment Consultant