Mandatory Skills - WebDriver.io , Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
For QA automation, we need candidates who have worked on UI automation -
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
About Designoweb Technologies
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a SDET (Software Engineer in Test) with an experience in testing Android/iOS apps.
You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
1+ years of experience as an automation test engineer
Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing UI automation through Firebase Test Labs and Appium.
Experience in manual and automation backend API testing through Postman and Rest Assured
Experience in any object oriented programming language.
Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required
Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
Understanding tech, business, compliance and security requirements, being able to break down the test cases and identification of key tests for each.
Should be assertive about the quality of the product as a non-negotiable.
You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good internet connection and availability on phone is required)
3. Health insurance for you and your family.
Note - Preferred Immediate Joiner's
We're hiring a senior SDET to work on our hybrid android application (WebView based). Our app is how over 10 million dairy farmers trade cattle, in a peer-peer marketplace, to improve their economic conditions. Your frameworks and tools will have a far-reaching impact on a dairy farmer's life and indirectly make a positive impact on our GDP.
Ideally, you’re a person who loves performing test automation, including the creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests. You will help drive the design & building of E2E test automation and frameworks for our React.js based hybrid mobile application. Moreover, you will find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
From our end, you will get a fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India, etc.
Who are we looking for
Generally speaking, we’re after individuals that are curious about the possibility of technology, are eager to learn, and are diligent and kind. Our teams work well because we place trust in them to succeed. We trust you to do well.
Prior experience with Appium or other automated mobile testing technologies
- Knowledge of front-end/UI testing is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile + DevOps' process management methodology.
- Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
- Experience in using mocking frameworks
- Experience in using API testing frameworks
- Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance tests
- Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python, etc.
Who we are
With millions of transactions each month, it is one of the world’s fastest-growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
Till now, it has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 5 million dairy farmers within a short span of 1.5 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through us which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer us to at least one friend every month.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
We are looking for someone who can set up our test infrastructure and work on increasing test coverage for our android & web applications to meet the growing needs. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background and a track record of working with teams to deliver high-quality software with a rapidly growing team of quality assurance engineers.
- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds’ products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
Ensuring overall quality of the deliverables and test sign off will be the key responsibility
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach, execution and report for the projects
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
Who you are :
- Over 6+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using REST Assured
- Good knowledge in Jenkins for setting up CI jobs
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
- Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Sense of curiosity and desire to always be learning
Must Have :
- Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium,
- Appium testing, Cucumber, BDD Method, Web driver, REST Assured & Maven
- Experience working Frontend & Backend Testing
- Strong SQL Knowledge
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead & Manage QA team.
2. Mentor the testing team in daily activities.
3. Act as escalation point of contact for the testing related activities.
4. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
5. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
6. To set up a structure/process for the testing team.
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8.Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverables
9. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
10. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
Skills required :
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10.Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
* Participate in Requirement Analysis. Identify areas of focus during testing and QC; and communicate these clearly to product owners and senior management.
* Understand and Analyze the Functional & Regression scope of Product Development items. Assign resources to various projects so that their utilization is maximized.
* Good in designing different automation framework/Architecture based on project need.
* For any new type of feature or technology able to make progress without any guidance on both fronts.
* Come up with technology suggestions and implementation ( Tools & Framework improvements)
* Coordinate across teams for complete feature deliverables.
* Explore, Implementation & usage of code coverage tools
* Responsiveness: Availability to work on critical issues in any area, during time of stress.
* Curiosity & appetite to learn: Would have acquired detailed understanding of the overall system. Number of secondary code reviews performed Always discussing alternatives for the existing automation tech stack to keep it current.
* Mentoring: Demonstrated an ability to mentor junior members of the team, and leading thoughtprovoking technical conversations, be it pertaining to the current tech stack or new emerging technologies.
* Good to have: Knowledge of CI/CD & Agile process.
* Good to have: Performance/Load testing experience
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3.5+ years experience in software test
development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch
* Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
* Experience in front-end (APP & Web) & API automation, preferably using tools like
Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber.
* API-Testing: Knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing.
* Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming concepts
* Must have knowledge of Mobile Automation Testing (Appium or alternatives)
* Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
* Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
* Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.