- Collaborate with Product Owners & Product Managers to understand the product level requirements, functional requirements, and product priorities
- Holding daily meetings called scrum ceremonies
- Reviewing previous progress and decisions made to improve the software
- Eliminating and handling different personal or professional issues barring the team's growth and progress
- Review project progress every day and offer any guidance or assistance to the scrum teams
- Extensive experience in Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Git-based source code control, CI/CD using Jenkins
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and development, particularly AWS
- Understanding of backlog priorities and grooming with the scrum teams
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will own multiple global products, and help create and drive the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will take up and deliver on innovative/emerging technology options, and work closely with multiple teams.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Proven proficiency in Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and scale new products in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated success working with a wide set of stakeholders - engineering, design, field operations, Operations, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Stress tolerance
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage multiple requirements
- Innovative and people management with an understanding Competitive Analysis.
- Ready to travel, as required
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, colour, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
What would you be required to do?
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond, use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product
- You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation
- You will also work cross functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor team to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the organization’s product profitability
- Transforming the product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, and the overall objectives of the business
- Building and executing of new initiatives and roadmaps on the store front, understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
What skills we are looking for?
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Should be a technical expert
- Perseverant, ONE WHO DOESN’T GIVE UP!
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in software/computer engineering from a premier institute
- Well versed with state of art tech and its trends
- Must have 3-6 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in start up e-commerce companies
- One who understand products and working of the commerce ecosystem in depth who have a good understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Proven record in product development, analytics, computer programming, and design.
- Superior ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with ease
What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
● Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
● Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
● Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
● Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
● Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
● Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
● Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
● Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
● Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● 3-8 years of overall experience depending on how fast you have grown in your career. We would be looking for evidence that your experiences are commensurate with the kind required from the person in this role.
● 2 years of prior product management experience preferably in an internet-based company which preferably is a best-in-class large company or a respected disruptor startup.
● A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics preferably from a premium institute.
● MBA degree from a premier institute and prior startup experience is preferred but not necessary
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Setting and owning vision, strategy, and roadmap for the products and translating it to detailed requirements.
- Analyzing consumer needs, market trends, and competitor offering and build a winning formula for product success.
- Building PRDs with a business case, detailed use cases, and technical requirements.
- Prioritizing features based on business and consumer impact.
- Owning and growing activation, engagement, and retention of users.
- Working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing teams and meeting product timelines.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring buy-in throughout the product lifecycle.
- Proven background in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Obsessive about data-driven product decisions.
- Proven experience in optimizing funnels.
- Experienced in running product-led growth experiments.
- Solid understanding of web & mobile technologies.
- Must have worked in high growth startups for a minimum of 5 years.
- Computer science background preferred, but not mandatory.
- This opportunity is a remote working opportunity till the organisation decides to resume office keeping Covid situation in view. Tentatively, that is up to end of February.
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Basically, we believe that startup life isn't about functional silos. It's about solving problems. If you are a problem-solver who gets excited by the thought of cracking something new frequently, this is for you.
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and with a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR)
- Lead, plan & execute new initiatives & projects
- Work closely with the founders in scaling up the organization
- Shaping the company's overall business strategy. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives
- Building the new categories at Wishup and expanding the existing ones
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the Founders, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts, and the production of written reports and oral
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Startup (B2B, SAAS, VC companies are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree for a Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS)
- Structured thought-process
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- High Execution bias
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.