- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Desired Profile :
B.Sc. (CS or IT) + MCA/ BCA + MCA/ B.Tech. /B.E. (CS or IT) .
Experience required- 1 - 2 years
- Subject Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries for Eg. Twilio
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Skills Set : Android (IOS) and Flutter
experience: 7-15 years
Location : Chennai
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer who would own entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). The role will turn into Lead Mobile Developer based on the candidate's performance. The candidate will be reporting directly to the CTO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition, development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak mobile platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
- Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains
- Excellent Experience with Java/J2ME, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and Android Studio.
- Experience in working with SQLite Database.
- Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated design patterns.
- Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
- Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Experience with open source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
- Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
Job Location - Koramangala, Bangalore
- Technical Assessment By Barraiser - 2 Interviews
- Design Round With The CTO
- Final Interview With The CEO
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert Android Developer (Home Automation)
Experience: 5 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate) upto 12 Lac
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
Skills: Android, Rx java , Java/J2EE, Core Java, etc.
The Android Engineer is responsible for building advanced applications for the Android Phones & Android Tablets. The candidate is required to work closely with Development, QA, Project Managers, Designers, and other team members daily to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the final product that exceeds client expectations.
Thanks & Regards
Contract length: 24 months
Expected Start Date: 1/3/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to ₹1,200,000.00 per year
● Be able to work in a product-based and fast-paced environment
● Have prior experience working on at least 3 mobile applications
● Android Development : Minimum 3 years of experience
● Flutter Development : Minimum 1 year of experience
Roles and Responsibility :
● Should be a pro at UI, UX concepts and be aware of all latest trending UI and Interactive
● Understand and have experience in Android Material and Flutter
● Experience in object-oriented analysis and Designed and implemented User Interface
using Storyboard and Manual
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and
● Experience working with software developers or digital design
● Work alongside QA to provide fixes for Android device-specific
● Experience on working with different multi-screen resolution
● Be able to create world-class apps with trending UI, UX and Interactive methods
|Software Engineer - iOS|
|Job Description (iOS)|
|We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.|
|Design and build applications for the iOS platform|
|Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications|
|Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features|
|Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs|
|Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization|
|Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch|
|Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.|
|Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning|
|Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services|
|Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards|
|Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines|
|Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred|
|Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools|
|Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications|
|Knack for benchmarking and optimization|
|Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git|
|Familiarity with continuous integration|
|Experience with third-party libraries and APIs|
|Additional (nice to have) Requirements:|
|Knowledge on AI development|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|