As a member of the development group, you will be primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the product:
- Help define and create full stack architecture and deployment using React- Django-AWS in an agile environment with lots of ownership and active mentoring
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Interact with other stakeholders for requirement, design discussions and for adoption of new features
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues
- Help scale our platform as we expand our product across various markets and verticals globally
As a young, fresh startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
We're a b2b SaaS early-stage startup that received pre-seed funding without a single slide in place! We are currently building our first product- a complete end-to-end S2P (source to pay) solution that modernizes and simplifies the interaction between suppliers and buyers while integrating into the client's ERP and accounting systems.
Our core team comprises alumni from MIT, Stanford, UCL, McKinsey, and Amazon. Ours is a small engineering team that is growing quickly, where each member's contribution matters immensely and impacts product development directly. We believe that FactWise as a collective grows and succeeds as the individuals that comprise it grow and succeed, and work to create and maintain a culture of trust, authenticity, support, healthy debate, accountability, holistic feedback, and having fun! We are looking to be joined by passionate self-starters who can grow into future leaders of FactWise!
Looking for enthusiastic tech driven individuals who can architect a web application, push pixels, design a web API, design a UI and optimize the backend for scalability. Should be thrilled to deep dive into the field of Location Intelligence.
Hiring for the role of Frontend Developer for our Development team. Apply if you are keen to explore how data-tech is changing the decision intelligence landscape.
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Write effective, scalable and reusable code
- Participate in system design and architecture discussions
- Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
- Minimum 2 year of work experience as a frontend developer
- Minimum 2 year experience in React.JS.
- Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase
- Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have"
- Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
- Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment
- An analytical bent of mind
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
- Creative vision
- Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within 1-5 business days of applying. Sociometrik promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening
- Interview with Technical Lead
- Final Interview with Leadership
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
Angular (4 and above)
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
frameworks, such as AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.)
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Oddr is looking for a skilled frontend engineer to help us build modern web-based Cloud applications. The ideal candidate should be able to bring new ideas to the table and design and implement frontend components with a strong emphasis on their robustness, testability, re-usability, performance, and ease of maintenance. The candidate should demonstrate leadership qualities, be a self-motivated team player, and take pride in what they deliver.
The candidate should be interested in a long-term stable career to grow with our company. The candidate will need to work late night hours because of the geographic distribution of the team.
- Strong understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with frontend test automation frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern authorization techniques like JWT
- Experience with monitoring and improving frontend performance
- General understanding and knowledge of the UI/UX best practices
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code with proper abstraction and re-usability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant certification from a reputable institute.
- 3-5 years of experience.
We are helping hire for an early-stage Stealth Mode funded gaming startup that is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join their talented team!
The frontend engineer will relish the subtle interaction details that make the products delightful, write highly reusable code and think about how to build better systems. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge.
# WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast.
• Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
• Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, passionately resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
# SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 3+ years of experience in building and shipping products that people use every day
• Prior startup experience is mandatory. (Brownie points for someone who has worked in the gaming industry)
• Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
• Should have working knowledge on frontend frameworks and tools- NodeJS expertise is a bonus
• Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
• Ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
• Ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
• Candidates from Top tier colleges will be preferred.
LOCATION - Gurugram (Udyog Vihar)
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Open Positions: SDE-1/2/3/Technology Lead
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, NCR, India with occasional international travel (currently remote work for long due to covid-19 pandemic)
Basic Job Purpose:
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Requirements:
- Contribute to design system and add new features as per customer needs and new components to the component library
- Maintain top-notch security, performance rating and high levels of test coverage
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and systems design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger team member of the team and reviews the code
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our code-base
Interview Process: We believe in hiring only the best but don't like to put our candidates in a long chain of interviews and delayed feedback. We have a very quick and smooth interview process. Just 2-3 rounds of technical discussion with the tech panel, followed by the product tour of 30 mins with the product head, lastly HR discussion for culture fitment and compensation. We inspire to close the complete process with offers rolled out in 7-10 days or even before depending on candidate availability.
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
Your role would be to convert design specifications into beautiful and responsive web pages.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Practical experience in building web pages in HTML/CSS on PHP
● Need to understand how to interlace PHP code with HTML code with loops, etc.
● Understanding of how to write modular code for different HTML snippets in PHP
● Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
● Good knowledge of working with Git is required
Sunday Mobility is hiring for Angular Developer....
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Notice period- Immediate to 30 days
Immediate Joiners Preferred
- 3 + years of UI Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UIframework
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Experience with tools like Firebug.
- Basics knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Dreamweaver to mock up UIelements.
- Knowledge in any prototyping tools.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UIissues
- Familiar with popular UIlibraries like Sencha, AngularJS, ExtJS & JQuery
- Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UIideas.
Job roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team