Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Zethic Technologies is one of the leading creative tech studios based in Bangalore. Zethic’s team members have years of experience in software development. Zethic specializes in Custom software development, Mobile Applications development, chatbot development, web application development, UI/UX designing, and consulting.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring and supporting project teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the teams.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Why join us?
- We’re growing rapidly and the sky’s the limit
- Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from them
- We care about delivering value to our excellent customers
- We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and interests to make our Company succeed. We celebrate and respect all our employees equally.
Zethic ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Skills and Experience
Experience in Process documentation, process mapping and process optimization.
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
Knowledge and work experience in frameworks like Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, IT services management, Design Thinking etc. will be an added advantage.
Exposure to CMMI processes is an added advantage
Prior participation as Appraisal Team Member in a CMMI appraisal is an added advantage
CMMI V2.0 Certified Associate certification is an added advantage
Development/ project work experience/background is an added advantage
We are looking for a Senior Perl Developer to join our team, who will help us working on solutions and implementing technologies that will improve user experience.
- Developing and maintaining large-scale Perl applications.
- Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to clearly understand business requirements and expectations.
- Stay abreast with latest trends in application development techniques and technologies.
- Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Develop best practices to ensure coding efficiency and quality.
- Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain coding documentations for reference purposes.
- Prioritize, plan and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ensure to complete the assigned development tasks within deadlines.
- Report project status to Manager on regular basis.
- 7+ years of experience in Perl development.
- Strong experience in Python.
- Experience of developing and maintaining shell scripts.
- Strong working knowledge in Perl and Unix based systems.
- Experience of developing database-driven web services/applications against SQL databases such as Oracle or MySQL.
- Good understanding of GIT and agile practices.
- BSc in IT related field.
- Detail focused, experience of reviewing technical documentation, diagrams and plans in order to help meet and/or define requirements.
- Able to communicate technical information verbally in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If Any one Intrested please DM Here
Along with updated Resume and Expected CTC and Notice period
Should be having overall years of experience of 7-12 years and having Team management ability.
Hands-on experience of minimum 5 years into Golang.
Proficient exp of minimum 2-3 years into DevOps* - end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Good experience of minimum 1-3 year into "Terraform".
Good experience of min 6months - 1 year into frontend technology like Vue.js
Good experience or working knowledge in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm etc.
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Managing Engineering team members , inclusive of Development and Quality Assurance teams
and driving new features and functionality to the Interactions Artificial Intelligence Platform
Technically hands on and contributing to the creation of a massively scalable, highly available
SaaS/ PaaS platforms
Be a technical team lead, in addition to people manager, managing and ensuring success of
Provide a clear vision for the team to act on and ensure team members are performing at the
needed level to successfully execute goals.
Effectively manage multiple projects, timelines and initiatives at the same time.
Experience working with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle – ranging from
architecture and design to implementation and testing.
Troubleshooting and fixing issues
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicating within
and outside the team
Bring new technical ideas to fruition by prototyping new ideas and transforming research Proof
of Concepts into production ready software
Responsible for hiring and managing a talented team to design, build and ship next generation
Ability to travel – upwards of 20%
Required Skills & Experience:
10+ years of engineering experience working on systems/algorithm-level programming in
Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
Experience working on products based on a distributed architecture deployed in multiple geo-
redundant CoLo/Cloud data centres.
3+ years of experience managing, growing and building Dev and QA teams.
Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving agile environment.
Leading strong technical teams with a maniacal focus on reliability and scalability
Hands-on manager who can also contribute in code
Knowledge of Linux operating system fundamentals
Experience working with the agile development methodology
Experience working in a fast paced environment
Experience building complex backend products like Speech Recognition Engines, Databases, etc.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Desired Skils (Good to have):
Prior experience with NLP/voice technologies.
Prior experience with AI and machine learning technologies just as tensorflow, pytorch, and
Experience building real-time conversational systems leveraging SIP, webRTC, websockets, or
Experience with profiling and troubleshooting large scale, concurrent and multi-threaded JVM
based languages (Java)
Experience with asynchronous, event driven architectures
This role will manage a group of developers as well as QA Engineers
Share resume to riya cielhr
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester) - Associate/Mid/Senior
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN—NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our Penetration Testers (Security Consultants) have the opportunity to apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills on a daily basis using new and innovative tools/techniques in a collaborative environment. If you are passionate about Pentesting - WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
A day in the life of a NetSPI Senior Security Consultant:
- Perform web, mobile, and thick application penetration tests
- Perform external, internal, and wireless network penetration tests
- Create and deliver penetration test reports to clients
- Collaborate with clients to create remediation strategies that will help improve their security posture
- Research and develop innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies for penetration testing services
- Participate in the ongoing development/enhancement of NetSPI services and processes, in addition to thought leadership (via blogs, presentations, white papers, webinars, podcast, vlogs and tweets)
- Provide pre-sales support by assisting with scoping prospective engagements
- Act as a resource for internal team members as it relates to in-depth technical questions or best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or IT
- 0-9 years of experience in penetration testing, including network, web or mobile application testing
- Experience with offensive toolkits used for network and application penetration testing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows administration
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, and C#
- GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP, GWA
- PT or similar certifications
Lead and inspire high-performing engineering teams to build and scale highly reliable, secure and responsive architecture for all LoveLocal products
Build highly Scalable platforms using Python, ReactJS, NodeJS, Kafka, Distributed Caching, SQL and No SQL Databases
Take full ownership of the people related aspects of the Engineering team engagement, recruiting, retention, compensation, promotions, individual performance management and organizational structure
Should be actively involved in hunting and recruiting new talent
Manage the engineering pipeline at all levels from planning the product implementation with the developers, distributing and managing work of the engineering team and ensure code quality across products and services
Should continuously plan and build for increasing scale of the product and ensure full hygiene of the tech infrastructure and code sanity
Should be the primary point of contact of functional heads for all tech dependencies
Take ownership of overall tech budget, reviewing expenses and planning for future costs
Work closely with CTO and Product Head on the Tech roadmap of the organisation
Become an integral part of the core team and be strongly aligned with the mission and values of the company
8+ years of experience in Software Development with end-end implementation of products (Preferably in a product driven organisation)
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of at least 15 developers, either as an EM or a Tech Lead
Should have worked in a well scaled and fast paced working environment (Startups beyond Series B or a major tech organisation)
Comfortable handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Well versed with cloud computing and infrastructure management AWS / GCP
Has worked extensively on designing and implementing Microservices architecture
Should have experience working with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDb, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
Should have experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
Should have solid exposure to Web development and have had familiarity working with Android and IOS engineers
Excellent understanding of software engineering practices and Design Patterns
A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree from top engineering institutes.