- This role includes both product and Project management.Involve in Data collection,Data filtering,refining, and sizing huge incidents data.
- Preferred Domain- Telecom
- Good to have Voice, Unified Communication, Contact center, Messaging experience, Application to Person (i.e. integration with WhatsApp,etc.)
- Work closely with the Engineering Team,Customer Business Team, different cross-functional Team to realize a road map of RPA implementation, Starting from requirement gathering, Ideation to Solution design and implementation
- create PDD (Process Design Document) and review SDD (Solution design document),POC development, Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities
- Work closely with Marketing Team for proposal preparation,Business case development
Intuitive. Cloud is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to help lead various Agile Scrum teams through Project Management. The Agile Delivery Team is responsible for major enterprise platforms that are critical to the success of Intuitive. This position not only manages large/small scale projects but will also be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Socialize and execute Intuitive Digital/Cloud transformation/Data platform strategy & provide technology support to our customers
- Build Strong Customer Relationship framework, Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, delivery dates and allocation of resource es aligned to statements of work (SOW's)
- Plan, manage, and execute variety of cloud deployment, Networking, Infrastructure, Application Development/deployment, Virtualization, or IT systems development projects.
- Lead contract renewal efforts for existing clients, provide support to leadership in SOW development process.
- Teach, mentor, guide, and coach the Delivery Team (and organization) on Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coach the Delivery Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Manage project resources ensuring all projects meet customer obligations and budget expectations
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all customer, partner, and Intuitive stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Own and manage technical project escalations through to resolution, and ensure expectations are clearly set with customer and within Intuitive teams
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project methodology aligned to the project skillset for efficient delivery
- Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources.
- Expected to provide technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones and Support KPIs.
- Embrace and role model servant leadership.
Technical Skills Required
- Lead complex cloud implementation, migration, and cloud support projects from kickoff to closure
- Knowledge of Data Center, Mid-Range infrastructures, Cabling, and Networking (IP Schema, Routing, and Switching products)
- Understanding of Security (IDS and Firewalls), blades enclosure, Backup, Storage & Server OS
- Remote Connectivity Tool Knowledge (DRAC, RDP, ILO)
- VMware Infrastructure (vCenter, vMotion, DRS Clusters, VM Converter, NSX-VtoT, Realize)
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management processes.
- Experience in handling small- and large-scale projects involving IT infrastructure technologies like Cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), Data Center technologies, and Cloud migration projects.
- Functional understanding of cloud (AWS), data center components, and conceptual integration of servers, storage, and networking technologies.
- Knowledge in Software Defined Networks (SDN) & SD-WAN – Mandatory
- Understanding of Enterprise Network, system, and application-level security issues.
- Routing and Switching, MPLS, SD-WAN, SDN Technology, Network Security - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy
- Good understanding and skills in Network Traffic Engineering and Analysis
- Knowledge of API Led connectivity approach
- Understanding of underlying ESB architecture with experience of server admin and physical deployment On Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid, Runtime Fabric4 etc.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and enforces time boxes. Embrace and role model Agile Principles.
- Help remove organizational and team impediments to agility and progress. Assist Delivery Team and Product Owner with relentless and continuous improvement in processes and product delivery.
- Meet with customer Key stakeholders, application owners, application developers, and analysts, coding staff to determine continuously evolving business needs and functionalities desired.
- Build a project plan for the relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staffing hours, budget, technology stack, following established project management methodology.
- Track course of project from meetings, conferring with customer leadership to internal developers, and receiving reports. Update project plan as needed.
- Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or another format.
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff. Document exceptions or deviations as needed.
- Convene meetings and plan agenda to ensure important issues are aired and resolved.
- Report on progress of project, use of staff, $ expenditures, progress on milestones and the like to application owners.
- Provide guidance to project staff; may manage staff of analysts who are developing technical specifications or developers who are coding.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
- Contribute to professional or technical development of less experienced staff by mentoring or training.
- You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related field; or an equivalent of other work experience/training such as relevant military experience or technical school training
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry
- 3+ years of professional Scrum Master experience
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Scrum Master OR SAFe Agile Certification required
- 3+ years of experience in Agile/SAFe methodologies including tools used for work planning and tracking such as Rally, Jira, etc.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
o Experience with large scale cloud deployment and support projects.
o Cloud platforms include Azure, AWS, GCP
o Expert use of Microsoft Project and Project Server Expert use of SharePoint
o Expert use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
o Expert use of Microsoft Visio Ability to manage a program of projects (possibly up to 15).
o Excellent presentation skills.
o Ability to create and manage large budgets (to include resource tracking, capital expenditures and other project expenses).
o Ability to interface with senior management in order to provide status, manage issues, and present options.
- Responsible for helping in data preparation and data pull
- Should be able to cut and slice data to extract interesting insights from the data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, TPMs & PMs to execute deliverables
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Working on strategy development to enhance user experience
- Work with development teams to learn existing projects and different use cases.
- Hands-on experience in Excel & MS Office - Expert, SQL will be preferred
- Sales & acquisition experience, Customer Service, Customer Relationship, Relationship Management
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
- Should have worked on Business Projects for an organization, Ex: customer acquisition, and customer retention.
1-3 Years’ experience (maximum 3 years) in Business Analyst/Program Manager/Project Manager role having good knowledge of SQL, Excel, and MS Office
We are looking project and team manager who will be involved in the management and team handling.
Required Skills and Experience :
7+ years of experience in project and team management managing SaaS, and PaaS applications.
Good in team management.
Handled a good number of teams.
Having Knowledge about Agile and Scrum.
Working experience with Swanand
Shift Timing: UK Shift
Summer :1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
Winter: 2:30 pm -11:30 pm IST
Note: Immediate or 15 days candidates will be preferred.
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
In today’s high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do:
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alt Saturdays
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- Cloud architect with hands on development background.
- Build a collaborative relationship with different stakeholders
- Experience on React JS and Python Programming
- Exposure to Python/Django + NodeJS + ReactJS
- Ensure and drive completions of all committed tasks and deliverables
- Run daily stand-ups and bring teams into an agile cadence of frequent iterations
- Increase team productivity by removing obstacles and keeping processes lean.
- Able to prioritise different tasks and communicate it to the different verticals of the organisation.
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating,
- with a focus on simplification and productivity.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills.
- Min 7 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Total experience of 10-12 years with excellent credentials in BI/DW and having retail domain experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience delivering medium to large engagements
- Experience in Agile project management and scrum methodology
- Must have experience of delivering engagements with Azure Data Platform (Azure, Databricks, ADF, PySpark) and/or Microstrategy/Business Objects
- Should be able to plan, manage and execute projects end to end independently
- Should have experience of drafting SOWs, project status reports and financials management
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
Collaborate on the backend support of the Atlassian environment, and coordinate application maintenance and upgrades, including staging, testing, and production launches
Troubleshoot and manage resolution of JIRA and Confluence stability and performance issues
Ability to research, install, support, troubleshoot JIRA and Confluence plug-ins and/or custom scripts
Design, troubleshoot, and maintain spaces/pages within Confluence
Configuring and implementing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows (with conditions, validators, and triggered post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
Gather requirements and determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows
Ensure code quality and participate in peer reviews
Document playbooks and functionality implemented within JIRA and Confluence
Participate in standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
Birchford is a comprehensive financial solutions and services platform catering to the technology needs of banks, money exchange firms, and financial institutions engaged in the movement of monies worldwide.
Designation: Technical Project Manager
Determine and define project scope and objectives
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Interact with the clients frequently to ensure that they are getting the right level of support
Closely work with Team leads for addressing technical challenges in .NET
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information technology-related disciplines or
equivalent Master’s degree in related disciplines
Must have managed at least 10 team members
Must have a good number of work experience in technology team hiring
Should have good knowledge of infrastructure and security
Should have project delivery and management experience