Head - Products/Solutions Officer
at India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
Urgently required Head - Products/Solutions Officer Mumbai for India’s largest micro retail solutions provider.
BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school/Tier 2 School
BE OR B.tech is compulsory
experience in web/ mobile apps
exp in payment gateway
iot and it infrastructure
Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies.
Experience: 10-15 yrs
Location: Mumbai( WFO)
➢ BE/BTech with MBA from institutes of repute/ Tier 1 school
▪ Will be the Chief of Staff to the CEO - managing products & solutions, overseeing Buying & Merchandising (products and categories) & Marketing departments.
▪ Will be the products/solutions custodian of the organization with the CEO. Ability to contribute/align/build on the CEO’s solution(s) vision. Understands interplay between products, service, solution, business case and operationalization for Hardware and software both.
▪ Lives and breathes solutions: existing and potential, identifies both unserved and underserved needs. Constantly tracks markets and internal clients and consumers to make best in class solutions available ahead of time
▪ Regular stakeholder interactions: Head strategic initiatives for Micro Retail and business case, Buying & Merchandising for range and partners. Digital, Sales and Operations for dip sticks, business potential and operationalization
▪ Solution development and Solution management: Experience within project management, software & hardware development lifecycle, process and solutions design
▪ Builds Go-To-Market with Sales, Operations and Marketing
▪ Co owns P&L with Sales and Operations. Tracks products/solutions performance regularly to ensure plans/tweaks in time
▪ Work with cross functional teams for development of products, solutions and project management
▪ Govern and continuously improve the products/solutions based on implementation road map
▪ Problem solving, consumer centricity, spotting opportunities, solving problems, reducing friction
▪ Steer the technical direction for product and solution security mechanisms Requirements
➢ 10+ years possessing strong teamwork skills, problem-solving skills & customer centricity skills
➢ Certification in project management is an added advantage
➢ Experience working with start ups is a plus
➢ Expertise in Category Management is a plus
➢ Self-motivated with strong leadership skills & attention to details, unconventional, lateral
thinker, challenging status quo
➢ Organized, structured and disciplined. Very high quality of work/attention to detail. Ability to
collaborate effectively. Thinks through 360 degrees. Stitches up complete solutions/ensures no
loose ends. Gets things done
➢ Familiar with software design principles, software architecture and security mechanisms
➢ Good analytical skills and act structured in a result- and quality-oriented manner
➢ Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Industry: Preferred experience from Retail, Consumer Services and FMCG sector
Location - Mumbai
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer with 1-3 years of experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining our web applications. The ideal candidate should be proficient in frontend technologies such as React or Vue, backend technologies such as Node.js, and databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Design, develop and maintain the web application using React or Vue on the frontend and
- Node.js on the backend.
- Build scalable and performant RESTful APIs to integrate with various systems and databases.
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to ensure the web application meets user
- requirements and design specifications.
- Write clean and reusable code and ensure the application is well-documented.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the web application.
- Continuously monitor, optimize, and improve the application's performance, security, and
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Full Stack development.
- Proficient in React or Vue on the frontend and Node.js on the backend.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs, HTTP protocol, and web application architecture.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, Jira, and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Nice to have:
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Knowledge of frontend framework such as Angular.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
FirstPrinciples is a venture holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. Our overall FirstPrinciples product portfolio includes SyndicationPro.com, Lanteria.com, GreatVet.com, & OmniOutreach.com and we our team includes over 110 people across various geographies.
CTC - Best in Industry
Location - Delhi/NCR (Hybrid)
About the Venture Studio
The FirstPrinciples Venture Studio starts 2 to 4 new B2B SaaS Companies every year. The Venture Studio product-building process starts with ideating on ideas. We either find problems to solve with tech internally or work with subject matter experts with deep expertise to solve
problems in their domain. We narrow down the ideas that we want to build MVPs for by following a strict validation process. The ideas that find traction, we spin them out into their own entities and they raise their own capital.
About the Role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial technology leader who loves the early stage of Product building - over, and over, and over again! The person in this role will play a critical role in building systems that allow us to launch B2B SaaS Companies fast while also mentoring a team that can execute. Some of our key initiatives will include building and expanding on the existing reusable code repositories, standardizing processes and frameworks, and solving technical challenges for the team. And off-course, you will also be writing code. Along with owning the technology side of the Venture Studio, this individual needs to have the exposure to also understand the business side of building companies and working with the growth team. Depending on the individual, team management can be a part of this role as well. The most important value in the Venture Studio will be speed.
What you bring to the table:
● Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Implementation, Design and Development of IT Projects and Products (Apps and Web-Apps)
●Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch.
● Experience in Training team and grooming them, undertaking managerial tasks such as Quarterly Skills Meeting, and Profile Evaluation, GAP Analysis
● Experience in Providing inputs to Project Budgeting, Efforts Estimations (EE), Technology Decks,
● Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment Cycle (Automation Testing)
● Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
● Interacting with the Technical/Engineering team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
● Conducts peer code reviews and design reviews
● Perform Impact Analysis for Functional / Non-Functional for release epics
● Lead and mentor junior technical team members
● Necessary presentation and documentation for technical artifacts
● Drive the design conversations to arrive at best possible solutions for multiple parallel initiatives
● Provide Business value through innovation and continuous improvement.
● continuously find opportunities to refactor and reduce technical debt
● Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
● Experience working with global teams is a must
● Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an
Must have skills:
● Core skills – 7 to 12 years of Software Development Experience, latest in MERN/MEAN stack, Web and Application Development, microservices development, and cloud deployments.
● Should have knowledge and experience working with SAAS-based applications in early stages (i.e. MVP)
● Good business communication skills in English both in written and verbal
● Problem solving & critical thinking
● Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources, and Clients and ability to provide inputs to improving ODCs (Off-shore development centers)
● Should have experience in technically leading and delivering the transformational solution
● Experience with Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling, Security, Resiliency Best Practices
● Hands-on experience in delivering high-value projects in Agile (SCRUM) methodology using preferably JIRA tool.
We are looking for a talented Magento 1 and 2 developer that will oversee maintaining our
eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also oversee developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
What we expect from you?
Good experience in eCommerce development
Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis, and the ability to read and modify existing
Good knowledge of Payment gateway integration
Shopify experience will be a big plus.
2+ years of work experience.
Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good communication and Learning attitude.
Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
Very good PHP knowledge
Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
Magento certification is a big plus
What you will get to work on?
Create responsive sections as per the requirement given to you.
Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the site.
Data entry work is also included
Regularly update our Magento installation
Install security patches
Develop new functionality
Implement front-end changes.
For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
Location: Pune, India
We're seeking an experienced engineering leader to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. This is a technical hands-on management position. Primarily you will be responsible for application development and project delivery for a portfolio of applications within the Enterprise Contact Center. This is a playing coach role, which encompasses people management, technical/ functional expertise, and relationship/stakeholder management.
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’.
Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-complexity projects.
Accountable for the overall delivery of the product/application - ensuring the quality of code and committing to the timelines.
Lead a software engineering team, provide technical coaching, mentor teammates and manage project timelines.
Advocate of strong Agile development methodologies (SCRUM), automated testing, and continuous integration.
Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
Collaborate across multiple teams to architect new solutions.
Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes.
Mentor and guide the team to make sound engineering decisions, improve code quality and encourage the team to get out of their comfort zone, whilst working with team members to grow.
Manage work flows and ensure productivity of team.
Recruit and hire team members.
6+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing web applications.
Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in managing development projects and leading a team of successful software engineers.
Must be able to discuss technical aspects of architecture/design/code issues directly with technical teams.
Very strong Full stack development and Architecture experience using Microservices Architecture, UI/UX, CI/CD, Design Patterns & Cloud Platform enablement.
Experience designing, developing and supporting REST services.
Practitioner of unit testing, data structuring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging.
Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively (Technology, People, Process, or Partner).
Must be able to mentor team members and partners to accomplish project and departmental goals and objectives.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fitness and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Fast-paced startup culture
Hacker mode environment
Enthusiastic and approachable team
Company-wide sense of purpose
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
7+ years in Product development
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Strong belief in software craftsmanship and practicing it in day-to-day work, expert in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must.
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the co-founders, lead developer and business development team to create products that are truly useful for the customers and the internal sales team.
- Building and growing an online platform
- Obsessed about customers and helping people use the platform
- Designing and developing rich application that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability
- Having an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
- Taking ownership for a task or an area of responsibility and driving to completion, on time and to high quality
- Maintaining quality and ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Thinking strategically, but with a bias towards getting things done without over thinking it
- Having structured, focused thinking, and able to keep to task lists and time lines
- IIT/NIT Graduates Preferred
- B.E/B.Tech with 1-2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience with using libraries such as RSpec, Beanstalkd, Faye and background processing.
- Have a background in functional composition of web pages using HTML / CSS, and turning a wireframe design into a well-formatted, user-friendly responsive web page
- Follow best practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, Agile methodology, refactoring and code standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Good knowledge of schema less databases such as Elastic search, redis as well as Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent problem solving skills and bringing in new, innovative ideas to the table to make the platform more productive
- Hands-on experience on deployment and maintenance of server (knowledge about AWS and performance monitoring tools like NewRelic / CloudWatch will be a great plus)
- Should be committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
- Should enjoy working as part of a team
- Should be proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
- Should communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners
- Node.js and React.js
- Test and automation tools
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building GraphQL APIs using Node.js
- Java backend, Android or iOS development
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
• Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
• A good handle on both client and server architecture
• Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
• Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
• A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
• BE/ME/BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 4 to 10 years overall experience
• Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
• Proven working experience in server-side
• Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql and MongoDB
• Awareness of client-side technologies like
• Knowledge of algorithm and database queries
• Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Snapwiz was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs who wanted to improve education and accelerate learning using technology and data analytics. Today Snapwiz platforms create personalized learning paths and build mastery of key skills and concepts. From kindergarten to college and beyond, our products help engage students and empower educators.
Snapwiz offers three platforms for different markets:
-Edulastic: personalized formative assessments for K-12 students, teachers, and school districts.
- Learning Spaces: digital courseware platform for higher education publishers including interactive textbooks, course communication, and adaptive practice and assessments.
- Glider: assessment and career development app that effectively matches technical professionals with jobs based on skills and competency.
More than 400,000 educators and 10 million students use our education platforms, and Glider helps top companies like Facebook, AT&T and Nutanix recruit and hire proven technical talent