- Work very closely with development teams to ensure technical specifications and final product meet business requirements.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation strategy from a Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Understand User Experience, design thinking, and its importance to product features.
- Responsible for the addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- +3 years of exposure to manual testing on different methodologies.
- Experience in generating test cases.
- QA knowledge in test automation for products or systems.
- Exposure to agile methodology, cross-browser testing, functional testing, Regression testing, and Performance testing.
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Experience in generating Test Case documentation.
- Strong Knowledge of Test Automation, Software Testing, Selenium, TestNg, API Testing, Jmeter, Appium, and Cucumber 8. 8. Framework
- Good to have knowledge of Jenkins (CI)
- Extent Report generation in selenium
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Defining a new & inclusive shopping ecosystem. A new world where consumers not just buy from brands but also get rewarded to be part of the brand's growth 🚀
Carrot is a deep tech platform that is reimagining Rewards.
We’re talking real skin in the game with your favourite D2C brands — tangible rewards for engaging with them, for being their fan, for showing them love. Beyond cashbacks and discounts.
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 yrs in Automation
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary Skills:
- Quality Engineering / Test Automation
- Deep understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience in testing web app - UI, API
- Knows REST API automation
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment
- Good to have scripting languages (Shell Scripting, Perl)
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Candidate has worked on Microservices architecture
- Secondary Skills:
Work closely with product manager and developer to understand product
requirements and design.
- Design and execute manual test cases - End2End testing, functional
testing, UI testing, regression testing, Integration testing.
- Coordinate with the developer, product manager, and other business
stakeholders on test case review, identify missing and complex test case
- Raise bug for test case failure, Publish test report,
- Analyze server logs, DB and provide other relevant details with a bug
4.Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid)-Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgoan
- Budget-24 LPA
- NP- Immediate-15 Days
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 300+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g.
Work with the development team in an agile environment to test new and existing features.
Design, write and execute test plans for new and existing product features.
Work as a liaison between Customer Support and Engineering Teams.
Ability to learn and understand complex systems and technical issues
Capability to troubleshoot and debug external and internal issues.
Designing, Developing, Maintaining, and updating the Test Automation Framework as per the need.
Plan and design effective and elegant QA processes and metrics to support a rapidly growing codebase and products.
Work with Customer support teams to answer engineering/product related questions, to reproduce customer issue, report bugs, verify bug fixes, etc.
Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
Skills and Experience
A minimum of 3+ years of technical experience in Quality Engineering.
Experience using tools that facilitate QA of large-scale, high volume SaaS software deployments preferred.
Understanding / Testing of Microservices-based software.
Exposure to API testing using REST/SOAP
Test automation experience such as Selenium ,Cypress or any other framework.
Experience in Test Planning - Integration, Functional and Regression test cases from the requirements/stories
Knowledge / Experience with Cloud-based platforms and technologies – AWS/Azure/GCP
Hands-on testing experience with CI/CD deployments.
Experience / Understanding of Perf Tests
Experience / Understanding with Test and Code Coverage Tools and analysis.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at http://www.heymath.com/" target="_blank">www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Automation Testing and Devops Specialist:
Experience in automated software testing Significant knowledge of testing tools (JMeter, Selenium)
Demonstrated process based approach to IT Service Delivery e.g. ITIL Ensuring that automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring that load test scripts are created, maintained and executed to provide consistent baselines and measurement of the performance of applications to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring application and infrastructure changes are thoroughly tested and test tools are used appropriately to ensure an effective and efficient test process
Provide recommendations on suitable test tools and their maintenance to support automated and load testing needs
Condé Nast is looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will
be part of an IT organization and to provide direction and leadership on all quality matters
across the platform or domain. This is an opportunity to act as a key contributor in making sure
that work packages transition seamlessly from development into live environments Hone your
knowledge of quality best practices and collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Objectives of the Role
● Lead a global team of QE engineers who are responsible for ensuring E2E(end to end) quality
of our products
● Provide high direction for test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision
● Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Establish and evolve formal QA
● Define quality and automation KPI goals for the team and drive success towards achieving
● To recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that
quality assurance standards are achieved
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating
● Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, implementing best
practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
● Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and
coordinating QA resources internally and externally
● Review test strategies and test plans and ensure coverage for functional, performance and
scalability aspects are covered and tested
● Working cross functionally with Product and Engineering to ensure smooth delivery of product
that are on time, feature rich and with high quality
● Present QA status of testing with state-of-the-art dashboards and highlight key blockers and
where help is needed
● Ensure automated scripts are produced for E2E testing scenarios, including performance and
● Review user found defects and continue to enhance and improve testing methodology and fill
gaps in testing as needed
● Communicate product status, key issues, and insights to key constituents across the
organization, including the executive team.
● Develop process for manual and automated testing strategy for business applications, web
applications and BI solutions.
● Experience in establishing testing strategy for dealing with quarterly releases by business
● 12 + years’ experience in Product Quality testing role and 2-3 yrs in Management position
● Seasoned QA Manager with track record of delivering high quality products in a fast paced
● Must have prior experience in building QA / Data Validation framework in bigdata for various
● Experience in "closing the loop" and "continuous improvement" of QA strategies based on
learnings from field issues
● Experience in business applications, web application, Business Intelligence applications
● Hands-on QA experience including testing automation. Deep knowledge of automation best
practices and industry trends.
● Good to have knowledge on One or more Test automation tools like xUnit , Selenium, Jmeter ,
● Experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, Testing Frameworks like TestNG
● Strong proficiency in SQL coding (T-SQL or PL-SQL)
● Familiarity with data warehousing practices, ETL processing and denormalized data structures.
● Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus
● Proficient with Bigdata concepts and/or tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Spark).
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector in India. We are building a D2C brand in the natural healthcare space.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA
- 3+ years of Experience in QA role
- Automation and manual testing experience in mobile testing
- Leadership skill
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Good at planning and time management.
- Should be able to write up neat and clear reports.
- Should have an attentive nature.
- Decide, plan and document different user flows to be tested.
- Communicate with the end-users (It will be our own team in this case) to properly understand their pain points.
- Thoroughly test the different user flows.
- Document and communicate the bugs and issues in the flow back to the developer team.
Looking to fill 100+ positions with an MNC client.
Experience: 3-5 years
Need Immediate to 15 days joinees
Initial 6 months will be payroll under the MNC's vendor after which it will be permanent with them (C2H)
- Java, Selenium, Strong communication skills
- Need candidates who can join in 15 days or less
Senior QA Engineer shall be responsible understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality of software applications. This Role needs to assess and diagnose issues during the requirement gathering process; Determine preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps; Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project delivery dates. Must work towards continuously aligning test activities to prioritized requirements stack/product backlogs and JIT (just in time) model storms. Develop & execute test cases in alignment to test strategy
- Have worked on automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver or Appium.
- Experience in testing banking applications – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services
- Experience working on applications like Finacle, Fiserve DNA will be a plus.
- Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Understand functional requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases for multiple projects.
- Perform Desktop, Web, API - functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team and using project management tool like JIRA or similar tools
- Excellent communication to interact with the onshore counterparts, business teams and team members
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus