We are a rapidly growing SaaS Software Company looking for an experienced Technical Project
A manager who is expected to plan and oversee projects from start to finish, managing clients and
internal team members across data analysis, software development and other departments.
As part of the Project Management team, your work will include but shall not be limited
● Gather client requirements for implementing data analysis projects via our reconciliation
software as well as internal software development requirements
● Work with data analysis and software development team for detailed scoping and time
● Prepare and present detailed project implementation plans with timelines and
deliverables to clients and ensure that internal teams are aligned on the plan
● Drive client contact and satisfaction – you will act as the main point of contact for the
client, ensuring that an exceptional level of service is delivered
● Project tracking and reporting – you will be responsible for ensuring projects are
delivered on time, to specification. This will involve coordinating other roles and internal
teams and guiding the client through the process.
● Perform UAT on the deliverables
● Manage all project resources and assume responsibility for the overall management of the
● Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues
lists, and risk management plans.
● Provide daily, weekly and monthly project reviews and updates
● Coordinate with the clients on weekly basis for any new changes in the completed or
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
● Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to
effectively manage projects
● Ensure team is effectively utilized
● Ensure the team adheres to the laid down Quality and Processes benchmarks
● Client communication and expectation management
● Ensure correct billing and invoicing
Desired Candidate profile:
● Proven work experience of 2-5 years in project management, program manager, or
delivery manager in a technology/IT company
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver program
status, roadmaps, business outcomes & impacts, and metrics
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best
● PMP & Agile certifications preferred
● Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
● Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached,
and other pertinent information
● Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the
Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Step 1: If the job description interests you, please try to solve the challenge mentioned in the
Step 2: Submit your answer to the challenge on the email ID mentioned in the challenge
Step 3: We’ll review the work and result. If found correct, we’ll schedule a video interview via
Step 4: We’ll take a 30 to 60-minute video interview
Step 5: After the interview, if we think you’ll be able to do the work as per this job description,
we’ll confirm it with you
Step 6: If you are keen to join us, you can accept the offer and join as soon as you can! It is a
the full-time work-from-office role from our office in Malad West, Mumbai (near Infinity Mall on Link
Cointab Software Private Limited is a Mumbai-based startup that provides automated reconciliation software to some of the largest companies in India to help them reconcile their
financial data as well as prepare financial and analytical reports and MIS.
establishing Nexprt’s scale-up plan, user-feedback cycles, or supply-side strategy. Across all projects, you’ll be tasked with scoping the problem, building a set of experiments, executing the experiments with the help of the product/engineering/demand/supply teams, and establishing scalable processes for the future. Some examples:
● Identifying new buyer groups / customer segments for growth, and developing relevant supply side value propositions, GTM strategies, and fulfilment engines
● Leading supply and product growth into new sub-categories, categories, sourcing
regions/countries, and user segments: identifying the right set of suppliers, running pilots,
setting pricing and quality standards, and scaling products to run on auto-pilot
● Building technology tools that help scale operations / productize ground operations, in
conjunction with product & engineering teams - digitising supply chains, QA QC, pricing and more
● Driving innovation across product development and manufacturing - experimenting with new raw materials, processes, packaging, order-fulfillment models and more
Working on critical projects, you’d be expected to leverage deep problem solving and business understanding - and lead projects to the point of completion. You will work closely with verticals in the organization, to ensure execution of projects.
- Job Title - Technical Producer
- Reports Into -Technical Director
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management. You will need to have excellent leadership skills, coordination abilities, and motivational skills. In addition to overseeing all aspects of project planning and execution, you will often be on hand to resolve issues and solve problems that arise during a project. To be able to keep up with changing circumstances and find ways to motivate the team members.
Your Team Mates
We're a bunch of tech whizzes who make the backbone of Kwalee's game experience technology. We maintain the servers' health to an optimum level so that our millions of players can continue enjoying themselves with our games. Your team is instrumental in planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Working with the CTO and Technical Director to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are delivered on time and with quality
- Track & highlight the issues/challenges and dependencies within the projects and come up with the mitigation plans
- Regular meetings with the Technical Director to report the status of the projects
Your Hard Skills
- 3+ years experience in a technical production / project management role.
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and Project management skills and must be good in people management.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Senior Staff Engineer - Delivery
Experience- 7.5-10 years
Job Location Remote (Anywhere in India)
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
- Strong background in project management, consulting, cross-group collaboration skills and technical development background.
- Strong background in Agile and Scrum master.
- Ability to convey a message in a simple and structured manner, customized to the audience and to the mode of communication.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills
- Experience in managing complex and highly technical development projects.
- Experience with technical leadership and end to end development.
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to deep dive into a technology problem
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup.
- Strong understanding of agile metrics and processes
- Ensuring client satisfaction above all else
- Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
- Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring the project to deliver high quality business solutions.
- Defining the scope of the project/service, managing goals, risks, issues, and resources throughout the project lifecycle.
- Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance
- Ensuring project quality of work meets defined governance, process standards and best practices.
- Reporting the status of all key metrics (eg: risk, scope, schedule, quality, customer satisfaction) from inception through closure
- Assisting the account management team in responding to new project requests
- Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings.
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
Provides project leadership to team on small to medium-sized projects in areas such as product development, research, process development and organizational development. Work collaboratively with Project Management Leader to run the projects smoothly and Keeps management and stakeholders informed of schedules, priorities, and problems. Prepares and executes translation projects. Does not typically have management responsibilities such as hiring, performance appraisals, and pay reviews; however, may assist with such decisions and activities.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads project team to ensure that projects are completed on time and according to requirements.
- Continuously monitors progress and risks and promptly acts to resolve issues, escalating if needed.
- Facilitates communication upward and across project teams including project status, risks, justifications for variances.
- Serves as a focal point for other departments on project status or other project information.
- Develops, maintains and communicates Project Plans and executes projects according to the developed plans.
- Performs Internationalization and translation project intakes and coordinates findings with development teams.
- Performs technical translation project preparations, project execution and translation deliveries.
- Assigns project team and/or ensures that the project team assigned has skills and qualifications needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science, or equivalent.
- Overall 5 - 7 Years of experience in Project management.
- Required 2-5 years of technical experience in software development and/or software project management and/or translation project management.
- Ability to prioritize projects and activities to ensure completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Good management skills with knowledge of software translation processes and their interdependence.
- Good knowledge of translation processes like technical preparation, translation execution, QA.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, decision making and communications skills.
- Excellent skills in presentation/spreadsheet/collaboration software.
- Familiar with Project Management tools.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written. Fluent in at least one other language.
EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and Payments Company. EnKash’s platform helps
businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage
& control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions
and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash
has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash
works as a layer on businesses’ existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art
experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards,
end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and
accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in paymentsbanking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is
based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp,
Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
· Winner: India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
· Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups across teams
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e. g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members own' the product and enjoy working on it
- High level understanding of various tech stacks, basics of API and microservices
- Leadership, Decision-Making skills.
- Effective communication.
- Attention to Detail.
- Task Delegation.
- Comfortable with participatory management.
We are looking project and team manager who will be involved in the management and team handling.
Required Skills and Experience :
7+ years of experience in project and team management managing SaaS, and PaaS applications.
Good in team management.
Handled a good number of teams.
Having Knowledge about Agile and Scrum.
Working experience with Swanand
Shift Timing: UK Shift
Summer :1:30 pm - 10:30 pm IST
Winter: 2:30 pm -11:30 pm IST
Note: Immediate or 15 days candidates will be preferred.
Job Profile - We are in search of a smart and highly motivated project manager with 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, who can effectively coordinate our internal resources and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field, with at least 2 years of experience in project management and related areas.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Awareness about the latest technologies for product development and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project work in alignment with the Statement of Work (SOW) obligations and ensure accurate team reporting.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with proper cost and time estimates.
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time within the scope to attain customer satisfaction.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance.
Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation)
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest large Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials