Today, our most important "real world" social network resides in our "phone contacts". Our phones have become "smart" phones, but our phonebook is still old school. We manage our contacts the same way we did 20 years ago!
InTouchApp is re-thinking Contacts! We makes your phonebook "smart":
- Creates a single, clean contact list that is free of duplicates, automatically
- Helps you organize your contacts into lists, and stay organized over time
- Lets you share contacts with others, enabling people to find the right contact at the right time
- Keeps contact information up-to-date, ensuring you always have the correct information
- Solves the age old problem of business cards by letting you network with digital business cards
- Hassle free, painless phone switch with no loss of data or functionality
Here is what we have achieved in a short time span:
- Over 2 million downloads globally
- Managing over a billion contacts
- Rated over 4.5 stars
- Android, iOS, BB, Windows
End to End digital media from strategy to execution. Gogetter, thinker and performers, good command on content development. Knows what works and has hands on experience on tools for developing creatives.
We invest in people and the ideas they bring to the table instead of spending fortunes marketing a half baked product. The spirit of innovation and constant urge to help the average online shopper save big has helped us become profitable in less than 6 months of operation. With over 6 Million Unique Monthly visitors, we are India’s #1 coupons and deals website. Job Description: The Brand Perception Specialist is responsible for creating collaterals that go out on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, FB etc. These creatives help promote our brand image and hence are of paramount importance. The duties of a Brand Perception Specialist will include working on social media creatives, collaterals for outreach and conceptualizing, shooting & editing promotional videos. Responsibilities: Ideate and brainstorm on effective collaterals that accomplishes the brand positioning of respective campaigns. Exceptionally skilled in all facets of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & After Effects. Should have hands-on experience with photography & videography. Preferably with some sample work handy in their portfolio. (in terms of social media creatives) Should be updated with the recent social media posting trends. Should be able to deliver quality work within deadlines. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in graphic designing, film studies or related field. OR Any combination of education, proven work experience and certifications that will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to be an efficient Brand Perception Specialist. Proven graphic designing experience in the form of a portfolio. Should be fluent in both graphic designing as well as video shooting, editing, and post-production work. Core Competencies: Should possess flair and versatility along with visual ability to conceptualize and create social media collaterals and promotional videos. Should possess demonstrable graphic design and videography skills. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas Updated with industry-leading software and technologies e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop etc. Highly proficient in all design aspects, video editing concepts. Highly professional when it comes to time, costs and deadlines. Solid experience working with digital technology and editing software packages e.g. Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut etc. Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity Familiar with special effects, 3D, and compositing Should be creative in terms of storytelling from the brand perspective while running a video campaign.
We invest in people and the ideas they bring to the table instead of spending fortunes marketing a half baked product. The spirit of innovation and constant urge to help the average online shopper save big has helped us become profitable in less than 6 months of operation. With over 6 Million Unique Monthly visitors, we are India’s #1 coupons and deals website. The primary function of an outreach specialist is to communicate with the experts and influencers via Emails and build backlinks along with a responsibility to develop outreach marketing strategies. Responsibilities: Coordinate and assist with creating outreach marketing plans and instructional information pieces. Create and implement production schedule for outreach database. Write engaging and informative content for email pitches and instructional pieces with considerable professional skill while meeting organizational standards for writing style and grammar. Assist in creating and managing outreach efforts during special event related campaigns. Maintain up to date website information data. Assist in developing programs for marketing and outreach. Conduct thorough website research and must possess good knowledge of technology related topics. Can communicate effectively and Must seek out creative up to date methods for reaching all potential clients, coupon partners or external websites. Exhibits initiative, and creativity in the execution of individual projects and building partnerships with team members, external contacts, and internal departments to support integrated marketing communications efforts. Displays and maintains the consistent ability to meet deadlines. Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college (would be an added advantage if the stream is Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing/Advertising) in marketing/public outreach field. OR Any combination of education, proven work experience and certifications that will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to be an effective outreach specialist. Core Competencies: Knowledge of SEO, social media and social media marketing. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills. Organizes ideas clearly and logically so that others can follow the reasoning. Uses appropriate grammar and vocabulary that does not detract from credibility. Builds successful, collaborative, genial, and trusting relationships that contribute to the effectiveness, both personally and of the team. Establishes good internal and external client relations and can come to workable solutions to service challenges by using the consultation, adaptation, and mobilization. Willing to learn new techniques regarding outreach and should be good at conducting PR exercises. Takes initiatives to solve routine problems within policy guidelines and seeks creative solutions for non-routine challenges. Thinks beyond the immediate issue to look at the root cause of problems. Uses good judgment in sharing information and maintaining confidentiality. Uses past experiences to quickly evaluate situations where information may be incomplete or unclear. Anticipates the implications and consequences of situations and takes appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies. Identifies the information needed to clarify a situation, seeks that information from appropriate sources and uses skillful questioning to draw out the information when others are reluctant to disclose it.
Minimum 3 years experience in Digital Marketing with a specific strategies in Google Ad words, Facebook Ads. - Agency Experience managing multiple industries. - An exceptional understanding of online marketing in general including content strategy, placement strategy, and marketing research. - Being able to review a website, study their competitors, and plan and execute a marketing strategy exceptional to that market. PPC / SEM Specialist Responsibilities: - You will be building Google Ad words campaigns from scratch. - Managing negative keyword lists, ad extensions, ads, bid strategies - You will be responsible for landing page strategy and management - You will be responsible for building Facebook campaigns including building target audience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Digital Marketing with a specific strategies in Google Ad words, Facebook Ads. - Agency Experience managing multiple industries. - An exceptional understanding of online marketing in general including content strategy, placement strategy, and marketing research. - Being able to review a website, study their competitors, and plan and execute a marketing strategy exceptional to that market. PPC / SEM Specialist Responsibilities: - You will be building Google Ad words campaigns from scratch. - Managing negative keyword lists, ad extensions, ads, bid strategies - You will be responsible for landing page strategy and management - You will be responsible for building Facebook campaigns including building target audiences
• Good knowledge on Project Planning and Project Tracking at macro level Strong ability to manage and execute on multiple project timelines and priorities • Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices. Should have experience to JIRA • Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills • Experience in customer handling and should have working in different project phases. • Experience in requirement gather and task mapping. • Experience in effort estimation, project reporting and status tracking. • Should have experience in project level budget control, budget and resource management. Internal project status reporting and customer project status reporting. • Experience in Business Intelligence (BI), Data warehouse (DW) • Clear understanding of Cube, OLAP, OLTP concepts • Hands-on experience of Schema design and data modeling • Should have clear understanding of DFD and ERD • Ability to translate complex data flows/transformations into sequences of ETL implementation tasks • Thorough Knowledge of ETL, data quality, data cleansing, and data blending tools • Familiarity with AWS Data Pipeline a plus • Proven ability to write and tune SQL queries, Understanding of columnar DBs like Redshift and Actian Vector, and conventional RDBMS like SQL Server, MS SQL, MySQL, etc. • Knowledge of one or more OLAP (e.g. Mondrian), reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Jaspersoft, QlikView, Looker, DataWatch, Kibana, Apache Zeppelin etc) • Ability to understand domain and gain business knowledge quickly • If Python then, candidate must have used libraries like, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Twithon, TwiPy, Anaconda Distribution, etc. • Experience in one more structured DBMS: MySQL, SQL Server, Redshift, Postgres • Experience in one or more: Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra • Experience of Ingestion, Processing and Visualization of “Big Data” – More than 500 GB, >1 TB is preferred • Hands-on with Hadoop components like AWS EMR or HDFS, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, Hive, MapReduce, etc. It is not possible that candidate have all the skills at a time. But these are the basic skills around the Data Engineer position. The candidate should at least be theoretically proficient in all of the above. • Working knowledge on one or more: Kafka, Redis, Spark, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, Kinesis Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills. • Experience in handling large teams, with good interpersonal skills • Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented • Well organized, good communication and reporting skills • Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
One of the things we do, one is help startups & growing companies with their digital marketing. We don't think of ourselves as an 'agency' per se, but really partners with the startups and companies we work with. We work with a stunning set of companies. Your work will include some / all of the below, depending on your skillsets. Social Media Marketing (Organic) - Managing client social pages - Planning & building content calendar - Working with design team / designing creatives yourself - Client servicing - Driving ORM (Online reputation management) - Influencer Campaigns Social Media Advertising (Paid) - Managing Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc. AdWords - Building & Managing AdWords Campaigns for clients SEO - Off page & On page SEO work Content Marketing - Working with Content writing team / driving content marketing yourself or by using freelancers Analytics - Analytics of all the work and efforts we do to see what's working & what isn't
We are hiring! Morbi porta nisl leo, at molestie sem accumsan eu. Fusce aliquet aliquam purus at suscipit. Curabitur molestie quam a turpis luctus tristique. Morbi porta nisl leo, at molestie sem accumsan eu. Fusce aliquet aliquam purus at suscipit. Curabitur molestie quam a turpis luctus tristique.
Experience - 5+ years Location - Pune ProMobi is looking for an amazing Growth Hacker to work in a cross-functional role where you get to work closely with the marketing, sales, engineering and the product management team. We are looking for a person who focuses on Growth...Growth and more Growth Should be Analytics Data Driven, Insane about Scalability, a Fan of Metrics and who is extremely curious, creative and eager to learn. Key Responsibilities: Working on a lean startup process. Drive product insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, naming, objectives and metrics, launch and marketing strategy. A/B testing those ideas and Analyzing the data and users’ feedback. Ensure consistent and effective brand positioning & product / promotional messaging across all platforms. Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue. Co-own the product growth with business in driving multifold revenue growth and market share. Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric. Driving volume traffic to websites, landing pages, social media & apps… Prioritizing and Optimizing growth channels. Creating viral growth with fast delivery. High degree of problem-solving skills to resolve problems in a multi-product/service environment. Should be able to drive revenue multifold, month by month basis. Key Skills: Years of experience: At least 5 years of relevant work experience in driving marketing initiatives for B2B software solutions, driving multifold revenue growth. Should have successfully built memorable brand/s from scratch with (the right resources) a modest budget. Ideas for how to harness online media across all platforms that bring synergy and direction to the brand is a must. Must be a hands-on individual, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced organization with a flat structure Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills In depth experience and grasp of advertising and data analytics tools Out-of-the-box thinker. Expertise In: PPC, SEO / ASO, Email, SMS, Social, Referral Marketing SEO , SEM , referral marketing, email marketing, digital marketing User Engagement & Retention via Email, SMS, Notifications, In-App, Google Remarketing Analytics - Campaign Tracking, Marketing Dashboards Content Creation, Storytelling, Blogging, UGC Creative Graphic Designing. Exceptional communicational skills (English) About Promobi Technologies: ProMobi Technologies is based in Pune, Maharashtra. We are a Product and Services company providing top-notch Mobile and Web Application services to our clients and customers across the globe. We are one of the emerging new start-ups in India who are providing solutions for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
Looking for someone with an eye for creativity to join our creative management team which can liase with customers and work with our inhouse and external creative team to deliver great videos