Visual Designing Jobs in Pune
Our client, a Fintech based in Pune is looking to revamp some of their existing products. We would love to talk to you if you,
- Enjoy flipping briefs
- Love to dig deep into data, the problem and define it
- Able to articulate your ideas in an agile fashion
- Articulate design decisions to senior management
- Get hands on where required
- a portfolio that demonstrates the above
The role will be based out of our client location in Pune.
Relevant experience in Fintech products, consumer applications is good to have.
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products
What you will do
- Develop out of the box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers
- Knowledge of Colour Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus
Product Designer - App
Work on improving the flows and overall architecture of the core product at OneCard and OneScore.
What you will do:
- Execute all product design flows and visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original mobile design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create seamless navigation flows and architecture to improve discoverability, engagement and conversions.
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
Proven 2-3 years of work experience as a Product Designer. Must have worked on digital products. Familiar with user research practices. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable Product design skills with a strong portfolio is a must.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Illustrator and Figma is a must.
- Design eye-catching mobile app experiences for our app experiences.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently solve UX-related problems.
- Up-to-date with the latest Mobile app trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or Visual Arts is a plus.