- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
What we're looking for
As a content writer, you’ll be working with product and marketing teams to create valuable content to educate and wow our customers. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, writing content for our consumer and SaaS applications, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, and so on.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, consumer application, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellenc
- 1-3 years of working as a content writer / marketer
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Passion for sustainability is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exciting and enriching work environment
- Ability to work directly with founders
- Opportunity to participate in the zero to one journey of building a startup.
- Ability to contribute towards some of the most core problems that the customer faces
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
1.Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
- Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
- Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
- Execute editorial calendars and content programs for various digital platforms like blogs, websites,
- Be a part of strategy team, create and execute 360-degree brand campaigns on web and mobile
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites
Required Candidate profile
Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Must have exposure to International Trends
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
Expert understanding of On-page and Off-page SEO
Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
Develop and implement link building campaigns
Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Work on creating high-quality content for the company’s clients as well as inhouse brands, in various formats
- Spot story ideas within the company, conduct interviews, and write stories and blogs based on them
- Learn how to use various inbound and account-based marketing methodologies to deliver marketing goals
- Work with marketing tools and technologies to ensure that content is created and amplified to generate the goals decided upon
- Work with marketing heads and CEOs and be part of the strategizing and ideation
- Work on B2B content marketing strategies for companies
- Be accountable for the results your content is generating
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Good understanding of business and marketing
- Flair for business writing and a sharp eye for editing
- B2B writing experience of 1+ years
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Self-driven, responsible, team player, sincere, results-oriented
- Should be good in communication