You’ll spend time on the following:
- Integrate automated testing frameworks into build and deployment pipelines.
- Building automation frameworks from scratch
- Define, inform and educate the team on best practices for test-driven development, automated testing methodologies, development
- workflow improvements, continuous integration/deployment, and release management.
- Write detailed, high-quality bug, issue, and regression reports for issues encountered during testing.
- Develop internal tools to support the engineering team.
- Create root cause analysis reports for customer affecting issues.
- Write high-quality documentation of your work as well as testing practices and procedures.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a Quality Engineer for 3-6 years (Fintech, payments, and e-commerce domain will be preferred)
- Programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Nodejs, Python.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on UI, API, and Backend testing.
- Practical working exposure on Selenium with Java(must have)
- Good to have API testing with RestAssured
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good team handling skills
We are an E-Commerce Enablement Organization, Wherein we improve the Shopping Experience for Consumers & Merchants. We have partnered with some of the leading D2C Brands in the Country - To name a few are Mamaearth, The Man Company, LimeRoad, Souled Store, BoAt, GoNoise & many more
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit-making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace.
We believe in talent density - we hire the best, pay top of the market, give a culture of autonomy and accountability & give the best career trajectory.
What makes us an exciting place to work is the work itself that we do together as a close-knit team where you would definitely feel encouraged and uplifted.
- Communicate with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadline
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Keep track for QA and client releases
- Create, manage and make reports of testing related data
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
- Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java
- Should have a good amount of experience working with Web Application and Mobile Application testing
- Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
- Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Java, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API and Appium.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum, Jira or Confluence.
- Should be familiar with the Linux environment.
- Should have good written and verbal Communication Skills
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
About Drip Capital & Tech Team
The engineering team at Drip Capital is responsible for building and maintaining the online global trade financing platform that supports the interactions between buyers, sellers, financing partners, insurance agents, global retail partners, trade agents, shipping & transportation companies, supply chain, and warehousing companies worldwide.
Our primary goal is to ensure that customers are provided time-critical capital and at the same time balance requirements related to risk, fraud management, and compliance. The services are accessed by customers worldwide and hence the engineering systems need to be policy-driven, easily reconfigurable, and able to handle multiple regional languages. We use machine learning for risk classifications/predictions, intelligent document parsing subsystems, robotic process automation, REST APIs to connect our microservices, and a cloud-based data lake and warehouse for data storage and analysis.
- Review and analyze product requirements
- Create positive and negative test cases that validate the expected behavior of the product
- Develop automated tests for the test cases and integrate them with the CI/CD pipeline
- Build infrastructure for automated integration test execution
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality
- 2+ years of experience as a quality engineer
- Strong knowledge of building automated tests for frontend and backend systems
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details
- Knowledge of one programming language
- Experience with automated testing of Android and iOS applications is desirable
Quality Assurance Engineer
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are an agri-tech enterprise driven by the use of robust and flexible technology to achieve our vision of safeguarding India’s “nutrition security”. We are passionate about making technology accessible and user-friendly for digitally naive rural users.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that need to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Prepare and report test results and statistics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- At least 0.5 to 3 years of work experience in QA Testing. Internship experience can be considered. If not, proper training is required in manual testing and automation testing from a training school.
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver and Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge of BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Driving and delivering detailed test plans
- The candidate should have good Java and Programming Skills.
- Should have working experience on Selenium.
- Should have good knowledge on Appium and APIs. Good if the candidate has working experience.
- Should be able to work independently and build automation suites.
- Work on defining test data and test automation framework that can be leveraged across test suites.
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Participate in the requirement and functional design reviews to not only create test plans but also influence and contribute to the product features definition
- Participate in agile development process and work closely with developers and product owners to test features as they're built with-in a sprint
- Drive effective quality measures as early in the software development lifecycle as possible to maximise impact.
- Triage test failures and work closely with the development to resolve them.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and efficiency and repeatability through process and tooling improvement to deliver high quality products in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development and other Fusion QA and release teams.
- Perform project tasks and solve problems with little or no assistance and guidance.
- Operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyses and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyses test results and recommends corrective actions.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Experience with Automation and Manual testing.
- Experience in test development automation. Use of automation tools like Selenium, Appium and Quality Center is highly desirable.
- Strong Java skills, good to have NodeJs/Python
- Experience in working large scale product testing with an ability to test complex integrated software applications in multiple environments
- Good problem solving and analytical skills to triage issues in a complex multi-tier environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to contribute and follow the organization wide QA processes & standards.
- Ability to work in global scrum teams.
- Agile experience
- Quick Learner with Aptitude for QA.
Understand and Influence functional and nonfunctional requirements while working with product manager to drive a Test
Instill best practices for development and testing and champion their adoption, Mentor junior engineers on software design,
coding practices and TDD strategies
Set ambitious targets for test coverage and ensure teams are achieving it
Testing the product at multiple levels to improve user experience, predictability, performance, capacity, and reduce defects,
Differentiate testing at multiple stages for sanity, integration, regression, unit testing, acceptance and set process and
guidelines for these
Full automation of testing for load, functional, recovery, security, response time, scalability etc and benchmark the modules
against all these parameters
Actively improve the architecture and design of testing modules, choose correct technologies, frameworks and libraries and
ensure adoption by junior SDET
Write good quality, modular, reusable, performant, well documented code for testing
Create common libraries & Utilities to be used by multiple engineering teams
Quality Assurance Engineer
Notice Period : 45 days / Immediate Joining
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Principal Engineers to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
· 3+ years of experience as part of a QA Support and Services team.
· Experience working on building test plans, test cases, solving problems to improve quality and speed of delivery, and Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience in coding/scripting and user-level automation.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Hands-on experience with Web application frontend testing, API Testing, Mobile application.
· Experience working in Framework like Robot, Appium, Selenium, cypress
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, Agile/Scrum development process tools, and processes in GIT/Bitbucket, JIRA, confluence.
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
· Good knowledge of Docker, Container applications with production experience.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player.
· Good time-management skills, Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
· Involve development operations & support internal teams.
Total Experience: 4-7 Years
Must Have (2-3yrs):
Appium, Selenium or Protract, Any programming language, Cucumber framework
Good to Have (2-3yrs.):
Restassured, Jenkins CI/CD Integration, Database Knowledge (SQL, ORACLE etc.), Github etc
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process