- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in recruitment
- Expertise in both tech and non-tech hiring
- Strong sourcing skills using LinkedIn, Head hunting, etc.
- Experience working on nice and super niche role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- High obsession with technology and process driven way of doing things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
We are an exclusive network of excellence-obsessed professionals. We are passionate about building a better world and find joy in the success of our clients. We are the ‘hard nuts’ who continually strive for new challenges. We are the team players that easily get along with your teams and persevere to make things happen.
Businesses need to be more nimble and agile than ever in the VUCA world. Business talent needs are changing fast. Not only do they need access to key strategic capabilities but also to flexible capacities.
Talent hiring and onboarding is an intensive and time-taking process. You not only need to assess skills and knowledge but also continued attitude and motivations. Under such circumstances, the total cost of managing full-time employees (including leaves, attrition, L&D) can be high.
We are looking for a person with proven recruitment experience to join our Human Resources department and help bring in quality candidates for our company. Your contribution will directly impact the workforce that joins our company, directly contributing to our growth and image as an organization.
· Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
· Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software and practices are being used in the process.
· Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
· Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
· Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
· Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
· Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
· Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
· Excellent analytical & time management skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
Ability to effectively partner with senior business leaders
Understanding and awareness of latest talent acquisition trends and growth hacks that are relevant to multiple functions suitable for immediate hiring needs.
Technology first and enterprise company background and understanding.
Collaborative attitude and proactive approach in driving stakeholder team/s.
Hands-on experience of owning up and driving immediate hiring needs of the company.
Demonstrating ownership & accountability, long term thinking, planning & prioritizing.
Strong negotiation skills and career guidance to the incoming talent
Strong communication skills - Business communication , verbal and written.
Build a Talent acquisition philosophy in order to solve for recruitment strategically and for rapid implementations in achieving recruitment needs across the organisation and global locations.
Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent acquisition process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of a right talent benchmark and establish right models to create active and proactive talent pipeline for the companies quarterly hiring goals .
Source and engage with leadership and senior level talent for the open roles of the company
Set up proactive talent acquisition and candidate experience management processes.
Collaborate with leaders to get the right visibility in the talent forums in India and outside.
Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted talent pool across all levels and functions
Partner across all functions & businesses across to build various recruitment practices for diverse teams within .
Be a go-to leader and SME’ for the leadership team for all recruitment related aspects.
Proactively manage “Time - Quality - Cost” metric for TA to set right TA practices for the company
Handle end to end recruitment across all functions
Establish scalable recruitment systems, processes and tools for the company
Build and execute the talent branding activities with short term and long term goals in mind.
Work with senior leadership for hiring planning and spearhead the execution
Having managed recruitment of a rapid growing tech organizations
Managed small size global recruitment teams earlier (at least for 2-3 yrs of leading team)
10-12 yrs of relevant talent acquisition experience
Having worked in tech and business recruitment in needs
Having experience in spearheading recruitment function in a product company from 30-150 people
operations with a focus on recruitment and ensure they are aligned with our business
Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices including talent
acquisition. As a talent acquisition specialist, you will ensure we attract and hire the
most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives
and add to our company culture. You will also communicate with senior managers to
express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management,
talent acquisition and organizational changes.
- Experience: 10-12 Years
- Designation: HRBP
• Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
• Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages, and social
• Craft sourcing strategies using online channels
• Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential
• Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive
• Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods
• Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g. time-to-hire and time-to-fill)
• Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department)
• Report on monthly, quarterly, and annual recruitment budget
• Design succession plans and internal promotion policies
• Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build
morale and increase productivity and retention
• Provide HR policy guidance
• Suggest new HR strategies
• Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or
• Understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Thorough knowledge of labor laws
• Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms
About Digital Aristotle:
• Digital Aristotle is an EdTech platform assisting Students, Teachers, and Parents
navigate the vast landscapes of education.
• We analyze the rich data to understand students’ learning behaviors and provide
• We leverage data-driven analysis, machine learning, and AI to provide long-term as well
as short-term solutions in the education sector.
- Knowledge about Job Portals and Familiarity with Job Posting
- Understanding the organization's expectations in terms of the job description and specs.
- Reviewing and Shortlisting of Profiles from employment portals, networking sites, referencing networking, and job search
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
- Conduct Preliminary interviews, telephonic interviews, and candidate shortlisting
- For accessing passive prospective prospects, effectively utilizing one's own network, building a database, digital platforms, and referrals
- Examine the candidate's abilities, knowledge of various technologies, and essential responsibilities.
- Schedule in-person and telephonic rounds of interviews, complete technical testing, and stay in touch with prospects until they are recruited.
- Maintaining professional connections with all parties involved is essential (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Working with Hiring Managers on a regular basis to ensure that sourcing timelines are reached.
- Identify new strategies for sourcing candidates and creating new leads using the technique.
- Good understanding of keywords and how to use them when looking for resumes.
- Maintain communication with the candidates who have been given positions until they have accepted them, and so on.
- Keeping track of the recruitment database and reporting to the HOD on a frequent basis as needed. There will be a greater emphasis on employee retention and lower employee turnover.
- Finding individuals who are qualified for the job based on the job description provided.
- Analytical Mindset
- Coordination between the team and supervisors is transparent.
- Capable of working under duress and multitasking
- Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Educating yourself Agility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal
- English is the preferred language for communication.
- Must be a leader and a motivator.
- Coordination abilities are essential.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on different platforms, like Naukri, cut short, LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
Designation/Role : Senior Associate - Recruitment
Role : Senior Associate - Recruitment
Experience : 2 to 4 Year(s)
Location : Sector 58, Gurgaon
Key Requirement : At least 2 years of experience in hiring Freshers and that too with Bonds.
Skills and Experience :
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Experience in Releasing the offer letters and smooth onboarding
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Relationship-building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Communication involves both straightforward messages and more tactful, softer messages, either in person, over the phone or over email.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation