- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training the team.
- Own the in-product content strategy across all our mobile and web applications
- Working directly with founder to define the roadmap Interface with clients and help provide the best support for our product
- Ability to analyse the core business needs and to suggest the best approach
- Offer a content strategy perspective through the product development process and set the tone and high bar for our product messaging across our products
- Craft and advocate for approachable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Work cross-functionally to identify issues and suggest solutions through content
- You have 2+ years of experience writing content/micro-copies for business and customer facing tech-products.
- Empathy to work with a diverse array of cross-functional peers and stakeholders
- Spectacular interpersonal and communication skills
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more projects. You have experience taking ownership of driving content strategy across the complete set of projects.
- You understand the core writing principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
- Showcase your portfolio with best of your works
- Experience with leading and training the team in the past
- Experience Building a storytelling culture in the organisation
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy writing for complex tech products.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
About POSHN (STSPL)
Innovate with 314e!
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing department. Your primary role will be to create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners and to enrich the websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content composition, writing engaging content, and proofreading the content pieces before publication.
- Create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners in the US.
- Develop, write & deliver compelling blog posts, guides, marketing copy, and social media posts.
- Work with the sales team and the clients directly to understand their content requirements and offer reasonable suggestions to enhance their website performance.
- Proofread and edit the generated content according to US standards and ensure that it aligns with the latest search engine norms.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and develop content strategies for a month-on-month increase in website traffic.
- 2+ years of professional experience, either as a content writer, UX writer, copywriter, or content strategist.
- Experience in developing US-styled content for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of keyword research and standard SEO practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or a related field (a Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven ability in adhering to timelines and driving results under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
We are looking to hire a content writer who can work on the following :
1) Writing creative and engaging narratives and stories for our games
2) Write technical content for our gamified e-learning modules
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to ideate and come up with content ideas for our games.
- Create and write engaging content that is also accessible by a wide audience
- Publish content using our content management systems
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication
- A good sense of humour
- Strong ownership and drive to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to seek and act on feedback
- Basic understanding of using word, powerpoint and excel
- Multitasking abilities
- An interest in games/ gaming is a plus
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 1000+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Roles & Responsibilties :
- Develop creative content in the form of questions, write easy-to-understand solutions, review content created by freelancers for SSC/State exams/Banking Exams.
- Analyze and research exam patterns, type of questions, and difficulty level to remain updated with the latest trends of questions asked in SSC/State exams/Banking.
- Work on user feedback collected from multiple channels for question as well as test
- Understanding the student preparation cycle and making content for his best preparation
- Train & Manage freelance content developers for best quality content
- Attempt and analyze the tests for better user understanding and improvements
What we are looking for :
- Must have appeared in State/SSC exams/Banking Exams.
- Candidate cleared one or more stages of SSC/State exams/Banking will be given preference
- An enthusiastic individual who would like to make a difference in the education sector in India
- Should have a strong passion for education, and willing to learn new things
- Self-driven, creative and motivated with strong adherence to deadlines and learning
- Prior experience in teaching or content development
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills.
TravelFlap Global Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
TravelFlap is a New York-based privately owned leading tourism brand with over 15 years of experience in the travel and hospitality domain. The company is driven by the vision to take customers through a journey without boundaries or limitations & to be the world's most recognized and trusted e-commerce tourism company on the globe. TravelFlap.com is a premium-experience travel website. We offer flights to over 3,000 destinations, hotel stays in over 85,000 properties around the world, holiday experiences and much more.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Travel Content Writer Intern
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 Days only
We are looking for a Content Marketing Writer & Strategist to help us create engaging content and assets to nurture leads and increase brand awareness and conversion. As a key contributor on the marketing team, you’ll develop, write and produce compelling content that tells the BOTTOM FUNNEL story and helps grow our brand and our business. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys researching, loves finding the right words to connect with customers and partners and is enthused about the dynamic world of TV and video advertising and technology products
We’re looking for a writer with expertise in multi-platform, multi-format content with an understanding of marketing, SEO and the ability to write to specific audience segments.
If you are interested in:
• Working directly with COO and CEO on strategic decisions
• Delivering Ad-hoc focused and conclusive output on a business use-case
• Defining and tracking KPIs to monitor business health
• Instrumenting alerts for proactive/preemptive actions
• Developing dashboards and automate reporting to drive decision making
• Being involved with / lead many different aspects of a fast growing business (from analytics to marketing to operations to business development and even more)
• Tackling new and different challenges every day
• Having Knowledge of Upwork, Fiverr, Freelance, Getleads, HubSpot, Canva, Jira, Slack, Clickup, Trello
• Create long-form and short-form marketing content, including web copy, e-books, blogs, sell-sheets, pitch decks, newsletters, ad copy, emails, and white papers
• Develop expert knowledge of the company’s products and services and a keen understanding of our product roadmap
• Translate details and product/market knowledge into benefits for users based on their business needs, opportunities, and pain points
• Become an expert in Simulmedia’s messaging & positioning and apply the right voice and tone in marketing content
• Drive cross-functional content projects from start to finish
• Partner closely with teams across Marketing, Sales, Product, Design, and People to collaborate on content and support shared goals
• Craft compelling messages that work best for specific marketing channels (ad campaigns, SEM/SEO, site content, thought-leadership pieces, email/CRM, events, and all other applicable touchpoints)
• Continually test and optimize marketing content
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and engagement and conversion metrics
• 4+ years of experience in a marketing content role, ideally at a B2B-focused company
• Knowledge of the TV advertising space, preferably with experience creating content about streaming, connected TV (CTV) or related technologies and platforms.
• Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats (you’ll be asked to share writing samples/your portfolio)
• Exceptional writing and editing skills and able to tailor content to established voice and tone guidelines
• Experience collaborating with sales, demand gen, product, and design teams on integrated campaigns and content-forward initiatives
• Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive content projects from start to finish
• Ability to think strategically, prioritize, and deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
• Tech Savvy – Use and embrace technology as a tool to enhance effectiveness; adept at learning new technologies quickly
• Expertise in multi-platform, multi-format content
• An understanding of SEO and the ability to write to specific audience segments
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
Bonus points if you:
• Worked in an e-commerce startup or scale-up
• Worked on digital marketing projects (Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc)
And you are:
• Individual Contributor
• Curious about web-services and D2C start-ups
• Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
• Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
• Flexible and friendly work environment
• Great organisational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
• Work-life balance.
• Be part of the best place to work for certified company
We take tremendous pride in maintaining a high bar for employees and fostering a strong team environment. While we work hard every day, we also believe in relaxing together with lots of team activities. We have an unlimited vacation policy, tuition reimbursement, and no employee financial contribution for medical, dental, and vision benefits. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and an annual bonus based on performance.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing mesmerizing content, like game questions, titles, messages, etc.
- Writing blogs and articles.
- Thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for content.
- Proofreading the blog articles, game content, and content-related thing.
- Working on the website admin, therefore, he/she should be familiar with WordPress or similar software.
- Working on game admin and updating the content to it.
- Creating event content and engaging content for social media.
- Making the existing game content more interesting and entertaining.
- Working on Upwork for hiring freelancers for content-related jobs.
- Have basic knowledge of SEO.
- Knows MS Word and MS Excel in particular.
- Working as a think tank to make our games, gaming content, and user experience better.
- Working closely with the marketing and testing team.
0-6 months of proven experience as a Content Writer
Preferably a graduate in English Literature/ Mass Communication
Job Type: Work from Office; 5 days a week; 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Compensation: 2-2.5 LPA
Role Type: Full-time
Location – Noida Sector-62
About the job
HTSM Technologies Pvt Ltd is urgent looking for a skilled Content Writer to create a variety of content. These will include writing blog posts, articles, and social media postings for business and personal branding, as well as developing website content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing Clear Intent Content
- Writing the Content of Industry-Related Topics
- Creating Content for a Variety of Platforms Including Blogs, Websites, and Social Media.
- Creating User-Friendly Content
- Excellent Writing and Editing Skills in English
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year of Experience
15K - 20K/Month
- Understanding the company’s requirements in terms of content/ creative inputs and timelines.
- Understanding of customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Developing content from the marketing brief along with studio team, visualising and brainstorming, breaking it down to easy paths which go as an input to design team to design the required creative communication
- Providing copy as required for the respective creative
- Ensuring that the design team is adequately resourced
- Being the single point of contact for the content/ copy communication
- Understanding Briefs and coming up with Ideas on the brief
- Ensuring all design communication goes out from the studio should be thoroughly checked and proofread.
What you need to have:
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, Good at writing skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment.
- You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background in managing and understanding creative development
- Should be able to define its content as per the vision, goals & strategy of the company as well as be able to work as part of a growing team to derive innovative content
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.