BU: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Key Skill: Salesforce
Experience: 5-8 Years for SA Level and 8+ years for M level.
SFMC Operation support resource is responsible for the quality of SFMC platform development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the platform created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of platform and systems, mitigate risk and prevent issues.
- Master Degree / B-Tech/BE/ degree in computer science, electronics, IT or another technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, Team Management.
- General Programming Skills
- SFMC Design
- SFMC Debugging
- SFMC Testing
- Problem Solving
- SFMC Development Fundamentals
- Development Process
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to End Understanding of the Marketing cloud platform and its modules
- Contribute to development of proposed solution, development, integration and production environments as per the requirements
- Testing & deploying the solution
- Create test protocols for system and validation testing
- Responsible for test data creation
- Responsible for defect logging, tracking and closure
- Provide support during UAT by defect retesting
- Responsible for publish the test execution status report
- Prepare the test closure documents and reports
- Identify and prepare regression test suite
- Writing the complex test cases for SFMC with dependency on Sales Cloud
- Should have working knowledge in SFMC inbound and outbound integration
- Should be able to create custom profile and preference center using web app
- Experience in performing unit testing and creation of unit test cases and test log.
- Assist in UAT and SIT defect fixing.
- Need to know how to use defect logging tool like HPQC/JIRA/Service now etc. Clear functional understanding Digital Marketing domain for email channel and SMS channel
- Good communication skill and drive customer communication with requirement clarification and design discussion
- Presentation skills
- Can explain the technical matters in business language Allows you to check that configuration and code is functional.
- Develop, test and implement SFMC use case
- Test, maintain and recommend improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
About Response Informatics
Response Informatics is a globally established end to end technology and enterprise level management consulting company.
Incorporated in 1996, we have been sailing the ship with a single goal, the global adaption of the best technological and result driven practices for business growth.
With a humble start with management consulting and global staffing solutions, we have moved up the ladder sharply and significantly. Soon enough, we were delivering in various verticals and services ranging from enterprise level software and application development.
From mere technological consultation to high end, in-depth centers of excellence for cutting edge technologies such as Block chain, Artificial intelligence, Data analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Internet of Things.
We are looking for an SMO - Manager to manage all Social Media Marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SMO activities on all Social Channels to increase leads, traffic & brand awareness.
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for companies’ social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/ content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, and managing regular posts.
- Gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Stay abreast with upcoming social media trends and tools- including attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for new opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors on social media.
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any tool & review their Promotion /performance, bounce rate etc.
- Any Automation Tool Experience [ like Hootsuite]
- Group promotion on various social media channels
- 2-5 years of experience as a social strategist or similar role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SMO
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the websites
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs/forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent Written Skills
- Can Create Videos/ GIF / Social media Captions to understand key challenges faced by Client
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
Your job responsibilities include
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
· Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data migration, and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration ( Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
Awaiting your response with an updated CV.
- Reaching out to architects and interior designers according a marketing strategy
- Managing company’s communication related to business development
- Representing the company at events
- Engaging the retail customers through marketing campaigns
- Desktop applications like MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of online channels of marketing and publicity
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year of experience in digital marketing
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
"Prior experience should be in client servicing."
"Must be from Digital Agencies."
He/She will be responsible for assisting the “COO” in driving strategy, planning, execution, and performance for the agency's strategic practice. Driving insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values as per client requirements to engage a stronger and more impactful brand experience. Monitoring and evaluating implemented brand strategies and marketing actions and amending them based on deviations.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Understand business objectives, challenges, and opportunities of target and industry
- Developing a comprehensive context for digital strategies through analyzing a wide range of information in detail, as part of situation assessment.
- Facilitate existing client relationships and mandate via the role of strategy
Insights & Ideas
- S/he will be responsible for driving consumer understanding and insights that define prime prospects, needs, attitudes, and values for consumers to have a stronger and more impactful brand experience.
- To build digital solutions encompassing technology, content marketing, and development and executing the same effectively
- Implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Cross functioning with digital media, content planning and, social media teams to drive brand innovation, engagement, and penetration across marketing ecosystems along with head strategy.
- Collaborate with the Account Supervisor or Manager, Client Services, on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies, and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and, client data
- Share input on content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
- Developing actionable marketing strategies driven by insight, channeled by cultural understanding, and,powered through research
New Business Development
- S/he will maintain and grow our agency's business and client base on an ongoing basis.
- S/he will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Responsible for creating brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats, and opportunities of a client’s business.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Monitoring and enforcing new business risks and constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, get involved with projects from start to finish, and ensure successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership and expertise to expand business relationships
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Work with all departments to develop integrated solutions and expand the services Grapes provides to clients
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients, helps with identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
Leadership / Cultural Competencies:
We person should have the following characteristics and company values:
- Self-driven, proactive, and motivated, who looks to take initiative
- Looks to ask questions / has a spirit of inquiry
- Ability to lead the Team
- Ability to think strategically
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic and high expectations for performance, but who can lead by example
- Ability to earn the trust of co-workers, maintain confidence, and put the company’s self-interest above one’s self
- Interpersonally savvy, relates well to people throughout the organization
- Committed to building strong teams, looks to develop solid relationships and elicit collaboration
- Someone with a level of self-awareness and the ability to bond easily with others
- Hands-on experience in social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with a proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is imperative.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands up for problem-solving real ideas.
Position : Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer , Sr Associate
Location : PAN India
Experience : 4 to 8 yrs
CTC : As per company norms
NP : Immediate to 30 days
Hiring : Permanent
- Implements Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards
- Ensures functional requirements and high-level solution designs are understood and are translated into detailed technical design
- Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies, application flows or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements
- Guides the performance tuning and scalability of the ecommerce solution
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during implementation and support phases
Your Skills & Experience:
- 4-8 Years with 2+ years of implementing commerce application with SFCC in last 3 years
- Demonstrate proficiency in build and release management using CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), implement Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality
- Contributes to designing, implementing and documenting the build release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the applications
- Participates in technical walkthroughs/ code reviews of other team members’ components, test plans and results and help them with gaps
- Collaborate with architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Identifies risks and issues, and help monitor them
- Guides the development of reference and resource materials for SFCC
- Mentors SFCC developers in improving their platform knowledge and development skills
- Communicate technical design to the SFCC developers and help/guide them in the implementation
- Participates in Agile sprints and helps developers understand the strengths and limitations of SFCC
Set Yourself Apart With:
- SFCC B2C Developer certification
- Knowledge on Agile methodology and desired tools like Jira, confluence etc.
- Scripting/development experience with Node.js, Mocha/Chai
- Experience working in any Salesforce cloud environment like SFMC, SFSC etc.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and articulation skills & Good team player
- Self-starter and self-learner with keen interest to grow
- Process orientation and the ability to define and setup processes
- Ability to provide necessary coaching to bring team members up to speed on the technology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with excellent personal ownership of problem resolution
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Role and Responsibilities
- Voice of the customer - Understanding the voice of the customer to ensure that the platform/platform capabilities are delivered according to the expectations.
- Customer Success - Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure that timely delivery and issue resolution for the customers.
- Internal Stakeholder Manager - Work with the Development, QA, and DevOps to define the delivery plan and allocate tasks.
- Delivery of Platform/Platform Capabilities - Tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of the end to end technical delivery.
- Internal and External Communication - On-time and crisp communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Documentation - Management and maintenance of the required documentation for the technical delivery.
- Reporting - Creating and sharing important data-driven reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Management - Manage a team of product and business analysts.
Skills & Experience
1. Bachelors or Master degree in computer science.
2. Prior experience as a programmer is a must.
3. 3+ experience as a Technical Project Manager is required.
4. End to end understanding of cloud-based platform delivery.
5. Good understanding of the LAMP/MEAN/MERN stack.
6. Strong experience with the Agile Delivery Model is a must.
7. Understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP will be preferred.
8. Exposure to various Project Management tools is a must.
9. Experience in the BFSI industry will be a plus but it is not mandatory.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.