- Experience on using Mendix Developer Studio for designing and developing Web-based
Knowledge of web services
Knowledge of export & importing data
Knowledge of debugging the web services & microflows
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Build applications using Schema Domain Entity Design, User Interface Development for
Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Knowledge of building Microflows and Nanoflows and using Containers
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Strong customer intrfacing and conflict resolution skills
Experience in Enterprise System Architecture solution design involving interfaces,
integration and custom connectors (REST, OData, SOAP etc.)
Strong technical knowledge on Mendix Development including SaaS, DB Schema Design,
User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Programming Knowledge of Cloud native development including HTML, CSS, Java, XML,
SOAP and SQL
Experience in Error handling management
Experience in Administration of application
Experience in implementation of UX & Mobile Apps
Experience in deploying of Mendix application into private cloud
Implementing custom widgets experience
Experience in integration with third party apps like SAP, Sales Force etc.
Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
About simplify3x software private limited
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
The QA Engineer will deliver end-to-end software testing function - from creating test plans/test cases, test execution and defect management to UAT and post-implementation support. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Participate in QA plan creating and executing the plan.
- Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools.
- Review design to verify requirements implemented and subsystem requirements for proper decomposition from system requirements.
- Perform API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI and white box testing.
- Access implementation against the requirements and design.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Perform or witness testing at various system and subsystem levels.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases & test reports.
- Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release.
- Reproduces, debugs, and isolates problems and verify fixes.
- Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
- Hands-on experience in Manual and Automation testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening and verifying defects).
- Working knowledge of T-SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting and time constraints.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor (must have), Git, Sonar, Fortify, HP ALM, Rally, Test Rail or Spec Flow
- Experience in API testing is an added advantage.
- Ability to build and implement automated testing frameworks from scratch.
· Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions.
· Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies.
· Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices.
· Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platforms
· Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep.
· Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business.
Skills and Qualifications
· At least 2 years of experience with technical implementations
· In-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce development and standard features
· Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
· Should be aware about the best practices and governance limits.
· Leverage recommended frameworks.
· Knowledge in SFDC database with SOQL & SOSL
· Strong Salesforce development experience including working knowledge and ability to code in APEX (classes, triggers, batch processes and web services, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
· Good understanding of Java Scripts and Cascading Style Sheets.
· Should have exposure to lightning aura components.
· Hands-on experience on REST and BULK API’s
· Good understanding of sales business process
· Should be able to understand the issue in live project and identify the RCA.
· Ability to analyse business processes/requirement and suggest the best possible solution.
· Bachelor of Engineering
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
Writing and maintaining code.
Working on minor bug fixes.
Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
Responding to requests from the development team.
Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
Conducting development tests.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
If interested update your details in the link given below
What You'll be responsible for?
Understand business requirements from customers and craft conversational dialogue flows aimed to solve customer queries.
Ability to synthesize multiple perspectives (Clients, Developers, Program Managers) and create clear and compelling conversational journeys
Proactively identify impediments and provide resolutions during the Design and Ideation phases of a project
Be the client’s advocate and ensure that the solution is aimed at long-term success and exponential ROI
Detailed understanding of the underlying technology, platform, and product
Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry
4-9 years of relevant experience in UX writing or design
Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Must have hands-on experience of Rest & Soap API
Strong experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
Must have experience on popular API client such Postman tool
Troubleshooting and Configurations on ERP.
A clear understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a bonus
Proficiency in spoken and written English along with editing and proof-reading skills (word choice, grammar, and style)
Analytical Thinking: Use data-driven decision making to help define best practices of Conversation Design
Fluency in other languages apart from English is a bonus
We have a permanent opening for a Java Developer with one of our product based IT client.
Client: Intellect Design Area
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
About KNR: KNR Management Consultants is India’s forthcoming end-to-end HR service provider with focus on Executive Search; Offshore Recruitments; HR Consulting for client organisations worldwide.
KNR offers high quality services aimed at improving market place performance of its clients and facilitating the entry of foreign clients into India. We continuously strive toward being known in the industry as the best & the quickest by combining our functional specialist expertise with thorough research and speed to provide exceptionally responsive and effective services.
It is one of the leading executive search firm catering to the clients in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Europe & America and has been ranked among the top 50 most socially engaged organizations in Asia by LinkedIn in 2018.
About Intellect Design Arena:
Intellect Design Arena Limited is a global leader in Financial Technology for Banking, Insurance and other Financial Services. With a rich suite of products across the organization, we are an authority on vertical and integrated products that enable institutions to meet their ambition to be the principal service provider to their customers.
Key Job Functions/Requirements:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Workflow
- Training New Hires
- Creating and managing team schedules.
- Reporting to Senior Management.
- Helping to resolve employee issues and disputes.
- Identifying and applying career advancement opportunities.
- Supervises personnel which typically includes recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, problem resolution and provide feedback.
- Manages the conceptualization, development, maintenance and expansion of print and digital publishing projects, including digital-only publications, simultaneous print and digital publications, and print publications.
- Manages the execution of special projects and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, operating procedures, and product roadmap; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Advises and collaborates with other staff to evaluate and manage resources for preparation, production and tracking of publications.
- Works with other departments to develop procedures and systems for appropriate recordkeeping related to expenses and revenues for print and digital publishing.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- knowledge in print and digital publishing will be preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and present information and ideas clearly and accurately in writing, verbally and by preparation of reports and other materials.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team leaders and members, and individuals.
- Demonstrated proficiency with suite of Adobe and Microsoft Office products; strong knowledge of electronic publishing formats as well as XML, HTML, XSLT and other languages and technologies related to e-books and electronic publishing.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of print and digital publishing and development.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems through the use of creative reasoning and logic to accurately determine the cause of the problems and their resolution in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Strong analytical communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.