Purpose of the role
Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect and transform their technology landscape leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific platforms/ products/ solutions.
- Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs
- Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
- Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions
- Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
Experience and Knowledge
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers and the ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
- Capable of building end to end business solutions
- Exposure of end to end project delivery lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process – Sales, Service, Community, Admin
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
• Full knowledge of iOS, Android & Windows Phone Technologies including deep
configuration, mobile payments, device integrations, Mobile Device Management, etc
• Experience in designing end-to-end architectures for large scale enterprise solutions
across disparate technologies and having experience in define and document technical
solutions spanning multiple applications or products.
• Develop and mentor distributed teams by establishing code quality, review and
continuous improvement processes
• Confident liaison between client and technical teams using strong communication skills
to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems and solution
• SME and technical consultant to interact with Client for design thinking sessions,
solutioning, effort estimation, preparing mobile application architecture, defining mobile
security, analytics, DevOps and integration with Backend systems.
• Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements
and designing business model diagrams. Liaising with respective cross team
communication to clear blockers and ensure quality delivery.
• Versatile team player and leader with excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal
skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public
and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Have hands on knowledge of complete Web & Mobile Application Development Life cycle
from design thinking, requirement analysis, estimation, technical architecture, staffing,
team ramp up, development, testing, integration, security, performance, analytics,
DevOps, review process, technical documentation
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-
tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including
internal and external platforms, tools, and systems Mentoring
• Create architectural designs and business cases to document business challenges,
solution approaches, benefits, costs and risks
• Deliver infrastructure design, mainly focused on network, security, and other systems
• Facilitate organizational change and drive towards an industry leading mobility strategy
• Exhaustive experience in working with diverse teams and managing Complex Deliveries
of Mobile projects.
• Always keeping customer experience as on top priority, liaising with UI/UX team to create
customer experience products.
• Knowledge of working across all booming technologies such as Microservices, Cloud,
Blockchain and IoT
• Conduct product work reviews with team members
Desired Skills Set:
• 10-15 years of experience in building Web & Mobile enterprise applications which are
well architected for cloud.
• Natively render mobile applications and Web UI using technologies React Native,
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages like C++, C# & Java
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server
• Hands-on use of AWS services in distributed environments.
• Experience in large scale migrations to AWS or implementing and operating large scale
enterprise applications on AWS.
• AWS certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, Professional and AWS Developer, AWS
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Strong understanding of network architecture and application development
• Experience working in a financial domain would be preferred
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for customers, talent, and internal stakeholders on active briefs & projects. You will be responsible for effective management and completion of projects, handling anything from basic updates to product logs to complex billing/project queries.
- Work closely with multiple clients on understanding their requirements and finding the best possible candidate for them inside our talent network.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients and develop a strategy to establish mutually beneficial, long-term relationships that position Indiefolio as a trusted creative partner while increasing revenue.
- Collaborate with our sales, talent operations, finance, and legal teams to efficiently fulfill client needs.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of all service offerings on the platform.
- Act with a sense of urgency in resolving client and talent issues and have the judgment to include the proper people or teams to resolve any issues.
- Provide regular input and feedback to improve and automate internal processes, products, and tools.
- Have the opportunity to work on special projects and initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in account management for the advertising/marketing/consulting industry. Knowledge of creative project management is a plus.
- Ability to develop solid, customer-centric relationships.
- Must be able to operate independently and effectively handle time and resources; must be able to balance competing interests. You must be comfortable balancing dozens of clients and talent and don’t get your wires crossed.
- Must be a strong communicator and be very comfortable using different types of communication (voice, video, email, chat) daily.
- Cooperative and encourages a culture of continual change.
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization that believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development with LWC/Aura and basic integration with third-party services.
- Good understanding of Sales, Service & Experience Cloud & Salesforce Platform.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts on application design, support, and practice development efforts to improve current business processes
- Ability to present to peers and senior management with clarity
- Executes unit, performance, and user acceptance tests for solutions to meet quality standards
- Quickly grasps technical and business concepts and executes assigned tasks with minimal supervision and guidance
- Independently solves technical problems in assigned areas.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Explore new updates from every release and critical updates in salesforce.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing custom pages, Site responsive UI using Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components along with Controllers,
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users and data as well as creating Roles, Profiles.
- Experience in designing Custom objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval processes, Validation rules, custom tabs, Reports, Visualforce pages, Dashboards, Security configuration and Email generation according to application requirements
- Working experience in CI/CD, Git commands, GitHub source, and any Devops Tool preferred
Certifications Required [Min. Two certification is required]
- PD1, APP Builder
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
● You'll build a team of engineers focused on building out critical components of our Engineering team.
● Support all facets of team management to attract, engage, retain, and nurture teams of outstanding
engineers (e. g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
● Partner with the product and UX teams and other cross functional partners to develop overall vision,
strategy and roadmap for our engineering systems and product suites.
● Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular
assessment and improvement.
● Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes.
● Drive an excellent experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability and simplicity.
● Provide technical and architectural direction for the development, design, integration, testing, and
maintenance of our product.
● Lead agile software processes for the engineering team and introduce best-in-class industry
● Handle technical debt to ensure our development velocity stays responsive and predictable while
minimizing production incidents of our operations.
● Experience in hiring and performance management of teams in product based companies.
● Experience in leading engineering teams, including experience in managing engineering managers or
● 10+ years of work experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and/or
services, ideally at a top Consumer Internet company.
● Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of
A service-oriented mentality while driving excellence across the organization.
● Strong organizational skills, both for yourself and the team.
● Business acumen: Proven understanding of business dynamics, goals, and product strategy.
● Knowledge of how Engineering fits into the company's overall business.
● The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, conflicting constraints and shipping high
quality and pragmatic solutions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
● Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
- Experience on using Mendix Developer Studio for designing and developing Web-based
Knowledge of web services
Knowledge of export & importing data
Knowledge of debugging the web services & microflows
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Build applications using Schema Domain Entity Design, User Interface Development for
Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Knowledge of building Microflows and Nanoflows and using Containers
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Strong customer intrfacing and conflict resolution skills
Experience in Enterprise System Architecture solution design involving interfaces,
integration and custom connectors (REST, OData, SOAP etc.)
Strong technical knowledge on Mendix Development including SaaS, DB Schema Design,
User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Programming Knowledge of Cloud native development including HTML, CSS, Java, XML,
SOAP and SQL
Experience in Error handling management
Experience in Administration of application
Experience in implementation of UX & Mobile Apps
Experience in deploying of Mendix application into private cloud
Implementing custom widgets experience
Experience in integration with third party apps like SAP, Sales Force etc.
Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (Remote)
Notice Period- Immediate or 15 Days
- Experience required:
- Experience in Salesforce Implementation and Enhancements life cycle.
- Designing and implementing Custom Business Process via Apex and Lightning Technology.
- Strong knowledge/exposure to all major Salesforce products with hands on experience on core platform.
- Work closely with clients’ operations and product managers on business requirements analysis, design and
- Knowledge / Experience in Enterprise Solution and Architecture Design.
- Knowledge / Experience in Design and build - clean, high performing (i.e., user-oriented, fast, efficient,
- extensible, scalable) Salesforce and Salesforce-integrated applications following best practices and using the
- latest technologies.
- Implementing Lightning Components, Apex Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components, Batch
- Apex, Schedulers and Apex Triggers.
- Having Experience in integrating salesforce with external application using third party tools via SOAP and
- REST API Integration.
- Knowledge/Experience in Release Management with multiple phases.
- Knowledge/ Experience of Production Deployment Best Practices.
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements as per the role.
- Build web and mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex, and other available
- Keep up to date with the latest plans, developments, and changes in the salesforce platform.
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards.
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing.
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skill on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience