- Strategy & roadmap: collaborate with Executive Team and Department Managers to deliver product strategy and build short and long-term product plans
- Architecture and governance: provide and enforce best practices and standards on the design and development of CRM application solutions with focus on meeting new and emerging CRM
- Technical leadership: Design, enable, and provide common capabilities; Catalog and share common functional modules to accelerate the development process
- Understanding of data management concepts like MDM, data quality management, data governance
- Develop written step by step directions for Salesforce admin and developers to follow for project completion
- Implement change release management schedules
- 4+ years of Salesforce platform Architect level experience
- 6+ years of Salesforce Force.com platform experience
- Multi-year experience with Salesforce Community Application Development.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and Platform Developer Level 2 experience within a large enterprise environment
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including developing custom applications, Lightning Web Component Development, Inter-component communication, SFDX CLI, Deployments, Code and Data Migrations, and mobile app development.
- Experience working in complex Salesforce environments, preferably with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Deep understanding of SOAP and RESTful web services, Data Loader, Bulk API and streaming APIs with strong Integration technology background.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com.
- Experience with data integration and third-party application integrations.
- Expert knowledge with APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
- Mastery in ECMAScript 6+, SLDS and CSS.
- Understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, integration tools like Mulesoft
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are multinational company that is growing fast . This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
DeepIntent is a marketing technology company that helps healthcare brands strengthen communication with patients and healthcare professionals by enabling highly effective and performant digital advertising campaigns. Our healthcare technology platform, MarketMatch™, connects advertisers, data providers, and publishers to operate the first unified, programmatic marketplace for healthcare marketers. The platform’s built-in identity solution matches digital IDs with clinical, behavioural, and contextual data in real-time so marketers can qualify 1.6M+ verified HCPs and 225M+ patients to find their most clinically-relevant audiences, and message them on a one-to-one basis in a privacy-compliant way. Healthcare marketers use MarketMatch to plan, activate, and measure digital campaigns in ways that best suit their business, from managed service engagements to technical integration or self-service solutions. DeepIntent was founded by Memorial Sloan Kettering alumni in 2016 and acquired by Propel Media, Inc. in 2017. We proudly serve major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of our offices in New York, Bosnia and India.
The set of skills we are looking for:
Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
Understanding data structure
Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
In-depth MySQL knowledge
Excellent debugging skills.
Able to work in theEST timezone. Troubleshoot complex issues
discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
Replicate customer environments/issues on the platform and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide an interim workaround as needed.
Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer/product issue from start to resolution.
Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities.
Good in external and internal communication across stakeholders.
Exp: 1-3 years
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Candidate should have good experience in core React/NodeJs/MYSQL, js,jquery and any One CMS of framework.
Candidate should be able to Deployment of application on AWS, Git and Heroku
Web designing knowledge will be an added advantage.
Candidate profile Degree - B-Tech/ B.E./MCA preferable full time only.
Must have knowledge in PHP either of the Frameworks (Zend/ Cake PHP / Code Igniter / Zend/ Symphony).
Desired Skills and Experience
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology
professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a
good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical
implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with
the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size
companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in
2018. Come be a part of our team!
A Senior Developer is responsible for writing clean and flawless code to produce fully functional modules
or apps according to the requirements; as part of day-to-day work. A sr. developer is expected to possess
expert level knowledge of Force.com platform and an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail.
A Senior Developer needs to conduct following responsibilities at work -
1. Billability of at least 40 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours
are utilized on each project.
2. Perform thorough analysis on requirements i.e.
a. Obtain a deep understanding of the desired output
b. Check whether the implementation is possible or not; respecting the Salesforce
environment’s limitations or governors
c. Evaluate whether stated requirement (or a part) can be achieved via configuration before
opting for coding
A successful analysis results in -
● Derivation of all possible use cases
● Identification of any blockers, challenges or risks
● An optimal code design solution of complex requirements
● Thorough impact analysis of the planned development
A Senior developer must discuss the approach with TL/TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
3. Develop high quality scalable code by
a. Following Salesforce.com and Silverline-crm standards/best practices
b. Leverage recommended frameworks (ex. Test framework or Trigger framework)
c. Write comprehensive test code asserting all possible use cases
d. Perform thorough unit tests
e. Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT
f. Work on deployments through recommended tools and methodologies.
g. Time bound R&D for any unknown or newer areas
h. Developing reusable code components in a project
i. Mentor, assist and review peer developers within the teams
j. Document CDDDs
4. Follow devops processes i.e.
a. Use recommended IDEs
b. Ensure daily code check-in/check-out
c. Stay in compliance with Clayton and code review feedback points shared by TL/TM.
5. Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams i.e.
a. Use all relevant channels (Emails, JIRA, Slack or Zoom meetings)
b. Be in sync with sprint/project/product teams
c. Share your plan of action during the start of your day
d. Send DSRs by end of the day
e. Ensure decent overlap/availability in onshore team’s timezone (whenever required).
6. Focus on learning & development by
a. Setting OKRs for the quarter in alignment with the Company goals.
b. Constantly perform self review and identify improvement areas
c. Seek timely assistance from Reporting Managers
d. Actively contribute on knowledge sharing initiatives and help in skill development of peer
e. Enhance skills and capability in USABILITY focussed development
7. Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable and collaborative.
8. Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing
Required Experience and Qualifications
● Required - Minimum 4 - 7 years experience in Software Development
● Required - Minimum 3 years experience with SFDC
● Required - Good in communication and interpersonal skills
● Required - Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer I
● Required - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
● Certified nCino Advanced Commercial/Retail Developer
● Certified vlocity Developer
● Certified Mulesoft Developer Certified - Level 1
● Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist/Developer
● Certified Salesforce - Platform Developer II
Industry leading benefits including Health Insurance offered. Will be part of a US based/headquartered company.
Full-time(Flexible with Remote working, if outside Bangalore
-Experience in -Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, Lightninig Components .
- Knowledge of Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new product functionality.
-Good understanding of the work, solution, and potential blockers in order to meet project goals.
-Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Experience in Analyse data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
-Knowledge of conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's and work in part
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO JOIN. CANDIDATES WITH "NOTICE PERIOD > 15 days " OR EXPERIENCE <2 years PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
NeenOpal is looking for stellar Salesforce Developer to Join Our Growing Tech Team in Bengaluru
The candidate should be able to thrive in a startup environment and ideally not have experience working with a large organization. We need people who can get their hands dirty with the latest technologies available in the market and be ready to adapt in an extremely challenging and growth environment.
We are looking for Salesforce Developers with good exposure to SDLC processes.
A Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is a must have.
- Force.com design and development experience
- Very good knowledge and experience with Visualforce pages and Apex coding
- Very good knowledge and experience with triggers, batch classes and scheduler apex
- Very good knowledge and experience with Workflows and unitization of Process Builder development
- Excellent with Salesforce configuration Classic & Lightning
- Good Knowledge and understanding on Salesforce architecture and scalability.
- Very good knowledge on reports and Dashboards.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Salesforce deployments – ant/eclipse/change sets/SFDX.
- Good knowledge and experience in CI-CD process (versioning and deployment tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Bamboo, Copado etc.)
- Very good knowledge and experience with Integrations (API’s – REST & SOAP)
- Very good knowledge and experience with Lightning component development.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Sales / Service / Community cloud
- Very good knowledge and experience with Salesforce security model (profiles, roles, OWD, sharing rules etc.)
- Experience with Agile development (product backlog, user stories etc
Essential Skills :
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in developing and delivering solutions on Salesforce Force.com platform including apex, triggers, Batch Apex, Visualforce and Integration with external systems
- A self-starter with ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to work with functional teams through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle independent of the delivery methodology chosen
- Strong in mapping business requirements to salesforce product features
- Strong consulting skills to engage business for pipeline work
- In depth knowledge on out of the box features, proposing solutions as per the business needs
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with jQuery will be a plus
- Good grasping power to learn new things quickly and to understand the clients requirements
- Multitasking abilities, solid technical (domain) skills, and excellent interpersonal ability
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs and JSON
- Good knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for taking on technical challenges
- com Certified Developer DEV401, Platform Developer I
Role Description :
- Business requirement gathering, client interaction and be able to work in offshore / onshore model
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform leveraging design patterns (standards solution specific)
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com, Force.com platform
- Engage with the client and participate in process flow analysis and design
- Communicate with other resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions on the Force.com platform that comply with the best practices
- Provide the design and estimation for the requirement with defined process and quality
- Review self and peers code/configuration as part of review process