Location: CyberCity, Gurugram
Position Type: Full-time, Office-Based
Shortlisted candidates will undergo 3 rounds of interview, x2 technical rounds and x1 final management interview. The final two of these interviews will be face-to-face interviews at our Gurugram office. Please do not apply if you cannot attend.
PodTech is seeking a skilled Manual QA Engineer to join our growing team in CyberCity, Gurugram. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in manual quality assurance, preferably with a strong background in web applications, understanding of front-end technologies, and experience working closely with development teams.
- Design, create, and execute manual test plans and test cases based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define quality assurance metrics and implement testing standards.
- Review and verify functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify, document, and track bugs to resolution while working closely with developers to facilitate troubleshooting and debugging.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings, provide estimates for testing tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Perform regression testing and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manual quality assurance.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with SQL including writing and optimizing queries for testing purposes.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Competitive salary package.
- Health insurance.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Paternity leave
- Paid Leaves
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We focus on transforming businesses with PodTECH Innovative IT Services. Unleash your tech career potential with PodTECH. We are currently building software for hyperscale data center providers and are also working on our own computer vision products.
Our teams are based in the UK and Cybercity Gurugram.
Join Our Innovative Team
Shape the future of technology with a dynamic team. Contribute your skills and ideas to create cutting-edge solutions.
Accelerate Your Career Growth
Thrive in a tech ecosystem with continuous learning, mentorship, and challenging projects that propel your professional growth.
Innovation at the Core
Break new ground in technology with innovative projects and the latest tools and technologies.
Work, learn, and thrive together in a collaborative and inclusive culture that values teamwork and personal development.
Find harmony between work and life, pursuing passions while excelling in your career. Experience fulfillment with us.
Make an Impact with Technology
Join our team, make an impact in solving challenges, driving change, shaping a better future through technology's power.
PodTECH is a software development company with a comprehensive suite of services. With a track record spanning 15 years, we've delivered 100's of projects, continuously helping enterprises around the world to transform business by creating effective digital solutions with the use of innovative technologies.
PodTECH's areas of tech expertise:
- Discovery Phase
- Business Analysis
- Solution Architecture
- UI/UX Design
- Custom Software Development
- Web Development
- Mobile Development
- IoT Development Services
- Cloud Development
- Quality Assurance
- DevOps Services
- IT Security Management
- Data Science / Machine Learning / AI
- Project Management
- ITIL Foundation
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior QA Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our products through manual and automated testing. The Senior QA Engineer will work closely with the development team to identify and resolve quality issues, as well as develop and maintain automated test scripts to improve testing efficiency. The ideal candidate will have experience with both manual and automation testing methodologies and tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute manual test cases for new features and enhancements
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using industry-standard automation tools
- Collaborate with developers and other QA team members to identify, reproduce, and resolve defects
- Participate in code and design reviews to provide feedback on testability and quality
- Create and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Identify, prioritize, and report defects and issues to the development team
- Analyze and interpret test results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and quality criteria
- Ensure that all testing is completed on time and within budget
- Continuously improve the testing process through the use of new testing tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Mentor and train other team members in manual and automation testing techniques
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in the software quality field
- At least 1 year of experience working in the eCommerce domain and familiarity with Agile methodology
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Understanding of microservices and serverless architecture and deployment
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
- Self-motivated, work well independently and with others
Tecstub is a renowned global provider of comprehensive digital commerce solutions for some of the world's largest enterprises. With offices in North America and Asia-Pacific, our team offers end-to-end solutions such as strategic Solution Consulting, eCommerce website and application development, and support & maintenance services that are tailored to meet our clients' unique business goals. We are dedicated to delivering excellence by working as an extended partner, providing next-generation solutions that are sustainable, scalable, and future-proof. Our passionate and driven team of professionals has over a decade of experience in the industry and is committed to helping our clients stay ahead of the competition.
We value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment that promotes work-life balance and personal growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer a range of benefits to ensure our employees are supported and motivated.
- A 5-day work week that promotes work-life balance and allows our employees to take care of personal responsibilities while excelling in their professional roles.
- 30 annual paid leaves that can be utilized for various personal reasons, such as regional holidays, sick leaves, or any other personal needs. We believe that taking time off is essential for overall well-being and productivity.
- Additional special leaves for birthdays, maternity and paternity events to ensure that our employees can prioritize their personal milestones without any added stress.
- Health insurance coverage of 3 lakhs sum insured for our employees, spouse, and children, to provide peace of mind and security for their health needs.
- Vouchers and gifts for important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries, to celebrate our employees' milestones and show appreciation for their contributions to the company.
- A dedicated learning and growth budget for courses and certifications, to support our employees' career aspirations and encourage professional development.
- Company outings to celebrate our successes together and promote a sense of camaraderie among our team members. We believe that celebrating achievements is an important part of building a positive work culture.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Develop test plans/test cases/scenarios & execute them.
- Testing all aspects of the product like function/ System/ regression etc
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with project team members in application testing
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management;
- Triage issues
Reporting to : Solution Architect / Program Manager
Location : Noida, Delhi NCR
Shift : Normal Day shift with some overlap with US time zones
Experience : 4-6 Years
Education : BTech/ BE / MCA / MSc Computer Science
Industry : Product Engineering Services or Enterprise Software Companies
Primary Skills : Strong Manual Testing, Understanding of different Testing Types /Test Planning and execution, QA Process and Methodologies, QA Reporting and Matrices, SAP S/4 HANA and GCP exposure
Certifications (Optional): CSQA, ISTQB
● Must have good expertise in Manual Testing for Enterprise level Applications.
● Must understand External Integration Testing and Data Flows
● Must be proficient in creating test cases.
● Must have executed projects using Agile Scrum methodology and aware of all processes
involved in Scrum.
● Must have good hands-on experience Test Planning and execution
● Good to have experience of testing applications developed on Cloud Platforms GCP
● Good to have experience with SAP/Big Query Terminologies and working on JIRA.
● Good to have exposure on Automation Testing using Selenium or any other Automation
● Good to have understanding on Database SQl and ETL
● Should have experience and understanding of cloud applications.
● Should have experience of integrating automation scripts with CI/CD Pipeline
● Create and execute database queries to test the underlying data changes caused by
interactions of software applications.
● Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g., Cloud
Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions
Non-Technical/ Behavioral competencies required
● Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model,
● Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening
and presentation skills.
● Should have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
● Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and
internal/external stakeholder management skills
● Should be a quick learner, self-starter, go-getter and team player
● Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization
● Should have demonstrated appreciable Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in
● Create Test cases and automation scripts as per the project requirement
● Create Defect reports and issue logs in test management systems
● Reproduce the defects as required by Dev team and collaborate on RCA
● Create and maintain best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
● Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
● Comply with Testing Process, documentation templates and tools prescribed by
CloudSufi or and its clients
● Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution
accelerators and IPs
● Provide feedback to junior team members and be a coach and mentor for them
● Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to other employees in the
● Participate in organization development activities time to time - Interviews,
CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences,
implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management
Salary & amp; Benefits - Best in Industry
- Work with product and business stakeholders to prepare test cases and plan
- Build, enhance and maintain automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance
- Write new automated tests for existing and new features
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test case documentation
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and drive them to closure by collaborating with development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Experience with test frameworks, regression testing, and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Desire to be a perfectionist
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Familiarity with Cloud security
- Hands on experience with AWS setup troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of any messaging system [ Kafka prefer] , application server
client-server architecture , any DB (preferably, MongoDB )
- Good understanding of Protocols: http, https, FTP
- Experience over: Windows & Linux Operating systems [ more than user level] or Mac
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Selenium Java]
- Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes.
- Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Should have worked on defining test cases for enterprise products [ prefer on cloud]
- Min 4 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
• Should prepare the effective test data for the identified cases.
• Should be able to configure the test environment.
• As per the sprint planning, execute test cases and report the bugs.
• The test execution involves at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI
tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
• Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
• Work in agile Team and actively participate in agile events
• Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge in manual testing through test case estimation, test case preparation, and test reporting
- Design & develop test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases at least 1+ years
- Good experience in Ad-Hoc testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Re-testing, Smoke testing, running Selenium automated tests for 3+ years.
- Knowledge in Selenium and Java.
- Good exposure to Non-functional testing
- Very good at completing the assigned testing tasks on time.
- Ability to learn and implement quickly.
- Prepare detailed defects report.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Good to have knowledge in both Web application and Mobile application testing, test management tool, defect management tool and test metrics.