Jobs at WTF
Requirements & Skills :
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Selenium Automation Testing. Develop automation scripts using Java or
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
1.Proofreads and edits the work of content writers
2.Ensures the team’s tasks are completed in a timely manner
3.Fact checks and verifies information and research
4.Manages and updates social media accounts and websites
5.Contributes new ideas for future publications
6.Monitors user engagement, web traffic, and other KPIs
7.Responsible for content Deliviribility.
8.Understand client requirement accordingly assigned task to writers
Content Editor Job Requirements
1.Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or related field
2.Minimum 2 years of experience as an editor, or similar position
3.Hands-on experience with MS Office and publishing tools
4.Excellent writing and proofreading skills
5.Strong communication skills
6.Knowledgeable about various social media platforms and SEO
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks i.e Laravel, Codeignitor, YII, Cake PHP
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
We are looking for a talented product engineer to facilitate the design and manufacturing of our next line of exciting products. As a product engineer, you will be working closely with the design team to create industry-relevant products that meet company specifications. You will also be required to design and oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure that our products meet state safety requirements.
To ensure success as a product engineer, you should have excellent analytical and design skills, good working knowledge of design software, and advanced troubleshooting skills. A top-notch product engineer should be able to transform ideas into high-end products that perfectly meet the needs of our customers.
Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss product ideas.
- Analyzing market and industry product trends.
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research.
- Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer software.
- Conducting theoretical testing on design models.
- Creating full product designs and specifications using computer software modeling techniques.
- Selecting product materials and designing the product manufacturing process.
- Overseeing production and ensuring that products conform to market specifications and safety regulations.
Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a product engineer.
- Advanced analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas.
- Good project management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Express, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Mobile app developers have a bunch of responsibilities. Flutter engineers also have a lot of tasks to conquer.
- Designing and developing apps
- Writing clean code
- Participating in development life-cycle
- Fixing bugs
- Investigating technologies to make the development faster
- Following new trends in development
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge of Git
- Understanding of Computer Science
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Experience with GoF patterns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Experience in programming languages for mobile development — Kotlin or Swift
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Understanding of Flutter framework
- Experience in Android or iOS mobile development services
If you are a technology enthusiast, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for Node.Js Developers to join our agile team of professionals.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.