At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Cypherock - Safest Web3 Wallet #crypto #blockchain
- candidate having 3+ years of experience
- REST API end point testing experience using REST-Assured framework.
- Experience in BDD framework (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber
- Preferable to have experience on Java, Selenium and Postman.
- Solid experience in manual testing
- Familiarity with test tracking and reporting systems
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Write scripts to test various services, REST APIs developed
- Manual and automation testing of APIs and services, application
Developing automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant and maintainable using Appium, Espresso and other automation tools.
Working closely with developers, designers to meet team commitments.
Ensuring that applications and API’s developed by the team are reliable and meet user needs
Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities..
Scope and create quality assurance plans, data, procedures and scripts.
Good knowledge of mobile concepts. Debugging Concept for iOS and android
3-5 years of professional software testing experience.
Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
Good understanding of Android Architecture, iOS Architecture and their components.
Having a good understanding of databases like Mongo DB and it’s working.
Must have knowledge of using debugging proxy application tools like Charles, Fiddler etc.
Perform mobile test task estimation, task execution, Regression Testing and Functional System testing.
A practiced eye for margin errors and other visual errors in mobile applications.
Having understanding and experience in using basic UNIX commands.
Working knowledge of XCode instruments And Android Studio.
Experience in API / WebServices Testing with tools such as Rest Assured
Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.
Experience Range 3 to 6 years.
Please share your details like notice period years of experience in automation and then apply.
Skills Require Automation Testing, Java or Python,web and mobile testing.
**Immediate to 15 days. joiners are preferred.
Who are currenlty serving notice can also apply.**
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in testing Web Applications/Services, UI testing.
- Good exposure to Non-functional tests strategies like Load, Perf and Chaos.
- Good understanding of testing principles: UI and Usability testing, Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT.
- Experience in deploying solutions into AWS is a major plus.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
Position Title: SDET 2/3
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
* Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
* Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
* Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
* Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 6+ years experience in software test.
* Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
* Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
* Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
* Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
* Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
* Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
* Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
* Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Please acknowledge and revert with your availability on weekday betweem 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Experience: 2 - 13 years
Skills: Testing, APPIUM, Selenium Automation, Mobileapp (Ios & Android) automation - using Apium
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: IT We looking for Automation Test Architect for 9 to 13 year of experiance and we want Testing, APIUM, Selenium Automation, Mobileapp (Ios & Android) automation - using Apium.
Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for projects/releases.
Allocate resource to projects.
Review weekly Testers' status reports and take necessary actions
Escalate Testers' issues to the Sr. Management.
Estimate for testing projects. 6. Enforce the adherence to the company's Quality processes and procedures. Provide technical support to the Testing team.
Continuous monitoring and mentoring of Testing team members.
Review of test plans and test cases.
Immediate notification/escalation of problems to the Senior Management.
Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate
Analyzing the requirements from clients
Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
Conducting Review Meetings
Analyzing and executing Test Cases
Communicating with Test Manager
Creating test cases from the user stories or from test scenarios.
Should have at least 5 - 15 years of overall development experience.
Experience with test management tools (JIRA , TFS , HP ALM , Quality Center , Bugzilla)
Experience in hands - on testing of physical devices is a plus
Experience designing , maintaining , and executing manual test cases to fully cover product functionality
Must have good analytical skills and proven experience in analyzing and testing complex business rules and rule engines
Must be able to (have experience) work independently on assigned tasks,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹1,400,000.00 /year