What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
About FlyyX Technologies Pvt Limited
Flyy is a SaaS based gamification platform. It helps apps and websites to Acquire, retain and engage users. Create gamified challenges to improve user's in-app behaviour. Add gaming mechanics like points, badges, levels, leaderboards and scratch card rewards to any event & increase engagement.
- Helps Test Lead to prepare the Test Plan and coordinate with Test Engineers during Testing Phase
- Performs Bug Analysis, understands the client requirement and help Test engineer to prepare the test cases
- Ability to multi-task/handle several projects effectively and deliver within timeline
- Peer Reviews the test cases, understands the Test Plan and write Automation test cases
- Able to write Scripts in languages like Java, Ruby, Python, etc.,
- Able to review the Scripts written, able to run the Maintenance / New Scripts and identify the issues
- Knowledge on automation test reports (TestNG, Allure, JUnit reports etc)
- Define onboarding documents for technology and domain for the teams
- Train/Mentor and evaluate juniors on testing specializations
- Exihitbit strong expertise in one of Load Testing - Jmeter (or similar tools) or Api Testing - Rest client/postman or DB testing
- Perform cross Browser / device compatibility testing using automation
- Understand and contribute to sprint release cycle process, ensure 100% test coverage and follow JIRA hygiene
- Besides the job specific responsibilities strictly adheres to the policies and procedures of the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) - Articulates clearly, concisely and with context at all times, High confidence and assertiveness skills
- Has a cordial work relationship with peers and manager
- Speaks his/her mind even during challenging situations, Proactively seeks help /assistance when in need
- Ability to Develop self and others - Takes feedback positively and works on it seriously, Is not afraid of making mistakes as part of learning
- Open to working across projects and technologies, Good analytical and logical skills
- Understands requirements quickly and accurately
- Proactively thinks through the solution and seeks clarification before coding
- Explores the root causes of problems before taking action
- Quickly learns the latest developments in technology and is able to apply it to the projects
- Good Interpersonal Skills - Builds good working relationship with team members and customer stakeholders (Product owners and Scrum master etc)
- As a QA person - Show extreme attention to details and nuances
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to
help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and exploration of broad interests is key for originality. We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of
our products, company culture, hiring & design language and practices for the future to come.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
consumers love.The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @ Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region.
He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries) & create global
high quality products in an increasingly flat world.We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product culture here.
*2-4 years of experience
*Ability to do stress testing + has knowledge of IT security (rate limiting, DDOS attacks etc)
*Proven Manual testing experience is a must.
*Good knowledge of Node.js and it's test platforms
*Automation exp will be a plus
* Should have experience in scripting (shell or python).
*Selenium experience and experience in managing CI/CD for code deployments is a plus
*Experience working with tools for version control (Git)
*Analytical and logical thinking with natural curiosity
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
* Test current products and identifying deficiencies
* Suggest solutions to identified product problems
* Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
Location: Ahmedabad (Temporary WFH)
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: Fresher to 3 Years
Salary: As per market standards
1-Should have played a vital role in Setting up Automation Frameworks, Processes, and Standards.
2-Expert proficiency in automation scripting using Java or other scripting languages.
3-Experience in using automation tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Sikuli, Junit/JMeter, etc.
4-Good expertise in System, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Ad-Hoc, Browser Compatibility, and Interface testing.
5-Prepare test case for Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Usability, UI.
6-Experienced with a defect and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
7-Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test designing, and Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting.
8-Experience working in an agile development environment and scrum methodologies.
9- Involvement in setting up Test Environments, Requirements Management, Requirement Analysis.
10-Good understanding of database.
11-Should have experience in API testing.
12- Should have knowledge of payment gateway testing.
13- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing, Regression Testing, DataBase testing, Android Testing.
Education: B.E/B.Tech BCA/MCA
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Must have worked on Selenium,Cucumber,Maven
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
We are a small team of closely knit engineers who were able to build a product that helped us to scale until this point. The company’s growth from here is based on the strategy of focusing on enterprise customers and making products ready for them.
Laundry industry has critical workflows and complex integrations with hardware and machines, and the new developers need to be more confident and fearless about making changes in the system. This will help to deliver products faster to the customers while building more robust products.
We are looking for an experienced QA Test Automation Engineer to be part of our team. Your understanding of functional testing, writing maintainable tests, written and verbal communication skills will be put to the test.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute manual testing activities.
- Manage release from the QA perspective and keep the affected parties informed.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvements.
- Preparing test cases for unit, integration and end-end testing.
- Plan and manage automation testing strategy for QDC.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Provides thought leadership to the QA team and is always on the lookout to improve efficiencies in testing by improving processes and introducing test automation.
● Owns the overall quality metrics of the products.
● Interfaces with Product Management, Design and Development teams to brainstorm features and requirements.
● Makes suitable technical decisions to drive optimal use of appropriate automation frameworks and platforms.
● Nurtures and mentors a team of strong QA engineers.
● Extensive experience in testing of large scale B2C mobile applications.
● Hands on experience of at least 2 years as a QA Manager in a software product development company.
● Bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 10 years of industry experience in software product testing teams.
● Excellent communication and leadership skills.
● Ability to plan, priorities and execute in fast moving Agile sprints.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Familiarity with video engineering.
● Hands on experience in building test automation frameworks for mobile platforms.
● Familiarity with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, XCUITest etc.)
● Familiarity with Object Oriented programming languages.
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
at Well-known Service based company in BFSI (Finance) Domain.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in the Testing Web & mobile applications.
- 1+ Years of experience in Js based Web application testing. (Like: Angular Js, Vue Js, react js)
- Create and maintain API-based automation test scripts using tools like J meter, SoapUI or Postman
- API Automation using Soap UI/Rest assured / Postman (Mandatory)
- Create and maintain API specific test plans
- Conducting Performance and Load tests on the API's and provide detailed report and analysis on metrics like Breakage point etc.
- Participate in creating and clarifying User Stories, and in planning Sprints.
- Maintaining all the testing artefacts in SharePoint.
- Updating test management tools (JIRA / Bugzilla etc) so that the current status of the project can be known at any time by stakeholders.
- Issue tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.