At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for operations, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You previously worked in supply chain or operations where hardware was being built.
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection.
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Cypherock - Safest Web3 Wallet #crypto #blockchain
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568869&usg=AOvVaw0dPHW_vfHANoTVj2lycLn8">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568909&usg=AOvVaw3-F_qw3sfeo1VEvN2_9qln">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641628059568944&usg=AOvVaw1vRaVaeCh28dfyxptVH__9">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire a Technical Business & Quality Analyst to combine the expertise of business analysis and quality assurance to help ensure that the final product satisfies the client's business objectives and the end user's expectations.
We are looking for someone who can work and collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams, who takes Software Craftsmanship values to heart and is the wind-in-the-sail for the team to build high-quality solutions for our clients
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be leading initiatives with our clients from start to finish. Working with internal and client teams to plan requirements, build POCs, identify risks, manage dependencies and ensure quality delivery. You’ll be communicating with business stakeholders, end users and technical teams at their relevant levels of abstraction. You’ll be diving into problem space with clients and into solution space with the team. A typical day may include:
- Understanding and refining requirements with clients
- Developing and refining the project’s quality strategy
- Helping identify likely quality problems ahead of time and assist in story creation
- Writing executable test cases
- Performing regression tests
- Providing feedback on usability
- Taking responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
Skills you need to succeed in this role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to clearly and concisely report on projects
- Attention to detail and clarity of thought to be able to coordinate across teams and functional areas
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts to be able to drive strategy, understand dependencies and manage expectations
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Expertise, experience and passion to build well-crafted, quality software products
- Most important: An insight into user behaviour and user needs to be able to deliver a product that meets the user’s expectations
good exp in scripting
xecute automated test scripts.
• Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
• Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
• Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise ou
QA Engineer will work closely with the entire project team to review the overall functional and non-functional requirements, while keeping a user's perspective in mind.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Managing a small team of QA engineers and working on the project with the team.
Developing test strategies for lendingkart products
Responsible for enhancing and extending test automation library
Enable developers to test their own code
Design & build automation frameworks using new age automation tools like Robot Framework, Locust etc
Create and maintain test harness and infrastructure for effective testing
Skills and Experience
Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail and have a breaker mindsets
Expdrience with developing automated tests for REST APIs using industry standard framework
Has experience working with Sprint methodology for deliverables
Knowldege of tools like or similar to JIRA, Gitlab CI, cloud components like ASW EC2
Proficiency in at least one modern programming and scripting language
4+ years of test automation experience
About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Casino Gaming Domain
- Experience in Kiosk Application testing
- Experience in Assets Testing
- Configuration of Screens, Promotions and Drawings
- Experience in Azure DevOps bug tracking tool
- Experience of regression testing, integration testing.
- Debugging skills
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with clients.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Bug raising and retesting.
• Mentor the junior QA Engineers
• Define standards & best practices for STLC to support agile development processes
• Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test
automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and
extend existing test automation test harnesses.
• Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting,
bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams.
• Experience with any of test automation tools, preferably Selenium.
• Extensive experience with the following types of testing: static (verification and validation)
and dynamic, black, white box, grey box, automated regression, build verification, load, etc
• Strong in writing complex SQL queries (can be for any of the these types of databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL or PostgeSQL)
• Proficient with Unix/Linux systems.
• Experience in any programming language (Java/Python/C++).
• Experience with any of the following scripting languages: Shell, C-Shell or Perl.
• Experience with bug tracking tools, version control tools (Jira/Git/Perforce/SVN/Bugzilla).
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies like Scrum.
• Familiar with mobile development platforms (Android SDK, Apple iOS/xCode, etc) is an
• B.E/ B.Tech or similar educational background
Skills and Expereince required:
• 3 to 6 years of experience preferably in startups
• Test automation certifications is a plus
• Familiarity with JUnit, SoapUI, Jenkins
• Good communication skills
• Self starter that is proactive and highly motivated
• Able to work independently as well as in tea
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
Job Position (Title)
QE – Automation Engineers and Leads
Gurugram / Hyderabad/ Pune (WFH Presently)
Technical Skill Requirements
Jira, Java, Selenium, Desired- Restassured
Role and Responsibilities
· Hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium along with Java is desirable. Experience with CI with Jenkins or other tools.
· Good knowledge of behaviour-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
· Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle.
· Experience in user acceptance testing.
· Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail oriented.
· Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.