- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
About Evora IT Solutions
Ensure the quality of software products we build
- Analyze user stories, bugs, to design and build automated tests within the automation framework
- Analyze API documentation and build automated tests with BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Rest Assured and Karate
- Analyze requirements and design, build, and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test
- Be able to load, manage and track test cases in our test management tool
- Collaborating with developers during design and development phases to identify defects as early as possible.
- Develop test plans, and test cases & test scenarios and setting up of E2E test infrastructure
- Work towards sustaining current QA processes and implementing new ones
Must Have :
- Experience in Manual and Automation (Selenium) testing Web /Mobile Applications
- Extensively worked on various testing types such as Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Mobile testing, cross browser compatibility
- API testing using tools like Postman
- Define quantifiable automation strategy for Integration tests to improve coverage and reliability
- Experience of working with Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban) and distributed software systems and in cross functional teams - including developers, architects,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
Good to have :
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Knowledge on Insurance or eCommerce domain
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
- Work with customer and different stake holders to understand requirment
- Evaluate and test automation tools/libraries and develop a proof of concept with them
- Able to work as both manual and automation resources guide them and groom them.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases using JIRA.
- Raise defects with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- Verify defect fixes
- Looking to continue career with hands on in software testing
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, Sprint and Scrum methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply
Quality Assurance Engineer
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social enterprise creating sustainable impact through farmer-centric projects. Our mission is to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are an agri-tech enterprise driven by the use of robust and flexible technology to achieve our vision of safeguarding India’s “nutrition security”. We are passionate about making technology accessible and user-friendly for digitally naive rural users.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that need to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Prepare and report test results and statistics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- At least 0.5 to 3 years of work experience in QA Testing. Internship experience can be considered. If not, proper training is required in manual testing and automation testing from a training school.
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver and Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge of BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests.
- Environment set up for testing scenarios
- Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the team.
- Work on deployments and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Own the end-to-end quality of the product, sign off releases to production.
- Develop an automated integration test suite that exercises all aspects of the product.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues and document software defects.
- Help with the integration of tests with Continuous Integration and Build Environment.
- Own quality test reporting and signing off process
- Strong programming skills (C++, Java, Python, and UI automation tools) and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or CQL.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, Java testing, etc. OR If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to test.
- Customer Obsession - you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you're able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Ability to come up with, document, and code test scenarios & test cases.
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
Responsible for test case specification, automation and data generation for the various products.
- Develop test automation framework components and test cases using best object oriented programming practices
- Design and implement functional, performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests- Analyze results, identify functional and performance issues and write clear and detailed bug reports
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in writing test automation cases
- Knowledge of manual as well as automation testing
- Experience in front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium Web-driver)
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews etc.
- Experience with either functional or performance testing and analysis
- Experience testing complex REST APIs
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Scala, Java, C# or other OO language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 4+ Years
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures using the testing tools
- Hands on Experience with web application testing.
- Experience with test automation for web using tools such as Selenium using Ruby/Java
- Good knowledge of working with PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of writing test cases in Zephyr scale (JIRA)
- Good knowledge using Postman API
- Good knowledge of GitHub
- Knowledge in Cucumber with Ruby is added advantage
- Should have worked with Agile technology
Job Description :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience, including at least 4 years of hands-on testing and 2 years as a manager.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology, Testing tools and Test Automation.
- Experience defining automation strategy and influence planning to achieve automation growth.
- Experience troubleshooting complex systems and root causing customer facing software issues.
- Experience with a number of different programming languages and test automation technologies.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
We provide Onboarding and KYC solution by harnessing the power of AI & Blockchain which helps Banks, NBFCs, Insurance firms, Fintech, AMFs, and other Financial Institutions.
* Need to lead a team of 2 - 4 people.
* Will be responsible for the testing for the suite of products.
* This person will be owning up the following activities.
[i] Test plan
[ii] Test setup
[iii] Test architecture
[iv] Execution and reporting
* The lead will be interacting with the development and product management team and should ensure clear communication takes place.
* 4+ years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise software applications.
* 4+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirement matrices, and end-of-test reports.
* 4+ years of experience with developing automated application test
scripts using industry tools that include Selenium or Functional Tester.
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts,
including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports,
UAT plans, and traceability matrices.
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results.
* Experience with designing, implementing, tailoring, and documenting automated test frameworks used on testing projects.
* Experience with test methodologies, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.