Location: Ahmedabad (Temporary WFH)
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: Fresher to 3 Years
Salary: As per market standards
1-Should have played a vital role in Setting up Automation Frameworks, Processes, and Standards.
2-Expert proficiency in automation scripting using Java or other scripting languages.
3-Experience in using automation tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Sikuli, Junit/JMeter, etc.
4-Good expertise in System, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Ad-Hoc, Browser Compatibility, and Interface testing.
5-Prepare test case for Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Usability, UI.
6-Experienced with a defect and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
7-Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test designing, and Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting.
8-Experience working in an agile development environment and scrum methodologies.
9- Involvement in setting up Test Environments, Requirements Management, Requirement Analysis.
10-Good understanding of database.
11-Should have experience in API testing.
12- Should have knowledge of payment gateway testing.
13- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing, Regression Testing, DataBase testing, Android Testing.
Education: B.E/B.Tech BCA/MCA
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
This position requires ability to understand and contribute to complex and sophisticated software test design and execution. Involves doing high-level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex test automation problems across multiple enterprise software architectures.
Please find below our job description, if interested apply / reply sharing your profile to connect and discuss.
Company: BigThinkCode Technologies
Role: Senior Test Engineer (Manual + Automation)
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech /MCA
Work Location: Chennai
- 4+ years work experience in Manual and Automation Testing especially in professional software product development.
- Proven skills in Selenium Automation Framework.
- Experience in Java/Python would be preferred.
- Experience in web-services is a plus and knowledge in Micro Service.
- Experience in Test Planning, Scripting and Execution.
- Experience in Test Management.
- Experience with Unit Testing framework for UI+ Service development.
- Experience in Cloud Technology is a plus.
- Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus.
- Must have good analytical, debugging ad tracing skills.
- Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- We are looking for a young and dynamic QA Intern to join our QA team and help plan testing efforts, execute test scripts, and help with installation testing, software, and web testing.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Basic troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Documentation Skills)
- Attention to detail is important
- Must be proficient with computers
- Basic knowledge of software is required
- The ability to test software and question features or behavior is desirable.
You should have:
- BTech/B.E or relevant degree in Computer Science
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
Preference - Having experience in Telecom Domain.
You Will Do...
- Test the performance and robustness of the product to help determining the stability, scalability, and dimensioning
- Oversee preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements, and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Evaluate and research new tools and practices to improve the execution and processes
- Define the automation strategy to reduce the lead time of Performance testing
- Collaborate with microservice teams on test and integration with a focus on customer experience
- Design & execute test automation suite on solution level
- Continuously improve quality assurance through test management
- Develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure
- Operate pipelines for continuous delivery of microservices and SW packages
- Work with internal/external organizations and partners.
You will bring...
- Education: BS or MS in computer Science or acceptable equivalent
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Test Automation or similar role in development
- Strong understanding of Test methodology, reporting and automation
- Understanding and experience in Software Performance testing, analysis of highly integrated Enterprise application
- Knowledge on K8's deployment on Cloud Infra (AWS EKS Cluster)
- Hands-on experience on Helm Charts, config maps configuration changes, kubectl utility, Helm install and Upgrade
- Working knowledge on Load testing tools like JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, LoadRunner
- Hands-on knowledge on the Cassandra, Oracle, EDB, NoSQL DB like Cassandra
- Experience with Ci/CD Pipeline using Jenkin
- Good troubleshooting skill analyzing the thread dump, Memory heap dump
- Experience analyzing CPU/Memory consumption from the JProfiler or other tools.
- Strong programming Scripting & Programming languages - Python, Java, ANSIBLE, Shell
- System Monitoring and Reporting Tools - Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, X-Ray, Dynatrace
- Good knowledge of wireless communication systems, lab troubleshooting and test automation technique/tools
- Good understanding of test automation framework with TestNG or JUnit
- Knowledge of cloud-native core principles, DevOps, ADP, Docker, Kubernetes, WRCP, RH OCP
- Experience in making shell scripts on-demand basis to automate the small or medium day to day work
- Experience communicating directly with daily status updates, Risk Mitigation & Results Closure.
- Strong programming, scripting, testing, and debugging skills
- Ability to work with Architect and Development team to define the key metrics and use cases to test the product stability and scalability
- 3-7 years of hands on experience in mobile app testing - iOS / Android
- Mobile automation expertise (iOS, Android) using Appium.
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in using Charles Tool / Fiddler
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: Selenium, Appium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG
- Experience working and automating in REST APIs based WS environment.
- Strong knowledge on current automation trends.
- Knowledge of Performance testing on mobile applications.
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (http://www.meritnation.com/">www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
What We Are Looking For:
- The candidate should have experience in manual testing, GUI testing, functional testing and load testing.
- knowledge of automated testing tools preferable open source like JMeter, Selenium etc.
- The candidate should have experience in writing and executing test cases.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC concepts; Ability to effectively prioritize assignments as well as unplanned issues.
- Knowledge of web-based applications is a must.
- Defect reporting, coordination with development team, defect logging, defect tracking tools like Bugzilla or Bugnet, bug reporting etc
- Completing assigned work with proper focus on design aspects, modular, coding standards, process adherence, optimized and readable code and minimal rework required
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment with no/minimum supervision
- Self-initiative in reading and learning about new technologies, other modules of the application, newer and better ways of doing things
- Good teamwork, positive and constructive collaboration and communication with everybody
Both Manual and Automation testing(Basic Knowledge ) cover functional and performance testing.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or Equivalent
Recko Inc. is looking for a QA engineer to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. With the Recko Platform, businesses can build, integrate and adapt innovative and complex financial use cases within the organization and across external payment ecosystems with agility, confidence and at scale. . Today, customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so their finance teams can optimize resources with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day operations.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
- Strong understanding of Software Testing methodologies and Test design with Saas apps
- 2+ years of experience in Manual testing on Web using Postman, Jira or similar tools
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with folks internally and externally to gather insights and handle multiple activities at once
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a test engineer at Recko, you will:
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements while ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software while running quality controls on components and final products
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect, investigate and troubleshoot bug and production issues
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve testing procedures
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards),
- Develop test plan, test scenarios and test cases and analyze the test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Document technical issues and solutions as well as prepare file defect reports and report test progress
Candidate should have experince in L2 L3 Testing
Experience in Automation, Manual and Rgression Testing
Scripting language Python
Experience in Networking
On behalf of one of our clients,we are hiring Tester / QA Executive.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Tech in IT