We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building technology products that customers love. The Product Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, manage execution and launch products that deliver the client’s vision and strategy.
Working with clients to understand new or existing product requirements and domain information.
Preparing approach for requirement gathering, documentation and outlining a detailed product strategy.
Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
Performing user research and comparative analysis.
Understanding product selling points, identifying & filling product gaps and generating new product ideas.
Researching & improving customer experiences.
Managing product road maps and releases.
Manage product implementation using agile methodology.
Scope and prioritize sprint planning based on business and customer impact.
Managing engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
Ensure successful product deployment and launch
Requirements and skills
MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience in a product manager role of 3 to 5 years with specialization in managing custom software development projects.
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
Solid technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Experience working with international customers.
Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Exceptional leadership skills.
About Unico Connect Private Limited
Building quality products are a challenge !
Taking up challenges is our way of upscaling our performance.
Unico Connect is a digital product development company based in Mumbai, India, that comprises of a team of young enthusiastic nerds who thrive on great ideas and exciting projects that look to bring innovative changes in the world. We ideate, create and execute exceptional digital products that revolutionizes the face of modern business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
2.Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
3.Manage daily/weekly scrums.
4.Able to perform and follow coding standards.
5.Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6.Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
We build a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building modern websites (SPA & Isomorphic), mobile apps for Android & iOS, REST APIs and servers, internal tools, and infrastructure for all our users.
What do I need?
Graduation/Post-Graduation in any stream (Mandatory Pedegree)
2-5 years experience in Product Management in any company Strong in data analysis with hands on experience in MS Excel and SQL
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Willingness to learn and read about new technologies
Product Management, Product Strategy, Analytical Skills, Data Analytics, SQL, MS-Excel, Microsoft Excel, Innovation and Product innovation What will I be doing?
Take ownership of key company metrics assigned to him/her such as Retention, Activation, Growth Regularly interact with customers, customer success team and industry experts to come up with ideas to drive their metrics
Be very proficient in studying and analysing the usage and product data to understand customer behaviour
Work closely with the technology team to ensure their ideas are quickly tested in production environment with frequent iterations Ensure successful ideas get implemented in the product in a scalable and optimized manner
Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
Work closely with the Growth Team to understand the type of customers we are targeting and their needs and If required, PM can help the growth team in fine tuning the target market and buyer profiles
Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure customer delight and success
Identify growth hacks to exponentially increase product usage and adoption by delivering more value to customers
2-3 years in core product
Pedegree is must (IIT, IIM)
Journey from Product Analyst to product manger
Bussiness side growth
establishing Nexprt’s scale-up plan, user-feedback cycles, or supply-side strategy. Across all projects, you’ll be tasked with scoping the problem, building a set of experiments, executing the experiments with the help of the product/engineering/demand/supply teams, and establishing scalable processes for the future. Some examples:
● Identifying new buyer groups / customer segments for growth, and developing relevant supply side value propositions, GTM strategies, and fulfilment engines
● Leading supply and product growth into new sub-categories, categories, sourcing
regions/countries, and user segments: identifying the right set of suppliers, running pilots,
setting pricing and quality standards, and scaling products to run on auto-pilot
● Building technology tools that help scale operations / productize ground operations, in
conjunction with product & engineering teams - digitising supply chains, QA QC, pricing and more
● Driving innovation across product development and manufacturing - experimenting with new raw materials, processes, packaging, order-fulfillment models and more
Working on critical projects, you’d be expected to leverage deep problem solving and business understanding - and lead projects to the point of completion. You will work closely with verticals in the organization, to ensure execution of projects.
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio!
Creators are at the core of IndieFolio, it becomes extremely important to have a good operations team to ensure the growth and success of IndieFolio. We are currently building this Marketplace Operations Team who will be in charge of everything ‘creators’ on the platform. You will be responsible for designing processes and strategies around the acquisition, retention, and onboarding of creators. It is an early-stage role giving an opportunity to build a strong team around you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact for all the creators onboard with Indiefolio. Troubleshoot and solve any internal issues pertaining to the talent.
- Collaborate with our sales, clients, finance, and legal teams to efficiently fulfill talent needs and talent gaps.
- Execute end-to-end onboarding for all the creators joining the platform.
- Manage scheduling, documentation, and communication with the Curators
- Provide regular input and feedback to improve and automate internal processes, products, and tools.
- Create constant Top of funnel sourcing strategies and manage the inflow of applications
- Track and measure the performance of our sourcing funnels.
30-60 day plan for the candidate
The first 30 days are for the Marketplace - Talent Operations associate to build a deep understanding of the product and industry, the company goals and roadmap, gain insight into the target audience, and explore processes across the entire business.
- Main goals and priorities
- Week 1:
- Company onboarding
- Product training, Learning processes, and systems
- Initial meetings with founders and teammates
- Week 2:
- Understand the different aspects of the Freelance Design world
- Learn to identify a potential creator to be on the platform
- Familiarize yourself with Behance, Dribbble, and LinkedIn for sourcing
- ○ Week 3:
- Sourcing for talent across Focus Areas
- Profile Audits of existing Talent on the platform
- Week 4:
- Understand the onboarding process of the creator
- Talk to creators and get feedback on the experience with IndieFolio
- Finalizing the plan for the next 60 days
The next 30 days are for settling in, identifying channels; opportunities for growth,
creating a unified strategy, and tackling the most pressing problems.
Main goals and priorities
- Week 5:
- Working on establishing a support communication plan for the creators
- Picking one small activity/experiment
- Be part of vetting calls with the creator and curator
- Week 6:
- Completely take over the Onboarding process
- Set up reporting and metrics to measure the success of the onboarding process
- Weeks 7-8:
- Focus on tracking and reporting the progress of the tasks taken up
From day 60 onward, the operations associate will have executed some major reforms and begun working on accelerating the operations growth flywheel. At this stage, they will start identifying all the things needed in the long-term growth trajectory.
Main goals and priorities
- Week 9-10:
- Check-in on strategy implementation & roadmap
- Implement detailed systems & dashboards for tracking success metrics
- Week 11:
- Developing plan for the next 90 & 180 days
- Weeks 12:
- Documentation & building of playbooks
- Fresher to 2 yrs of work experience
- You excel in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to develop solid, customer-centric relationships
- Process-driven and organized, always looking to improve and better processes
- You are able to prioritize and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Must be a strong communicator and be very comfortable using different types of communication (voice, video, email, chat) daily
- Cooperative and encourages a culture of continual change
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only
option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration
between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals.
Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our
solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a
100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency,
and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and
ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you
enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great
- We are a remote-first organization which believes in the jobs-to-be-done
framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
· This is a generalist product role.
· When you join us, we will pair you up with a product vertical or a horizontal which is the best
match with your skills and interests. For the product you will be building, you will help define
and manage end-to-end user experience. PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility
· As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth
of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers,
sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing,
writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
3+ years of product management experience in building mobile consumer products, and have
demonstrated impact in your previous product stints.
· Have strong generalised problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to
analyse situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
· You don’t easily get “stuck” Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels
like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about
those) and a high bar on quality. Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of
mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side
· Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas. Are
very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others. Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology .
· Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing
constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day.
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Have good experience in Wireframing, UI & UX Design, Microsoft Azure, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Figma, Confluence, JIRA.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
We at BitClass are looking for a Sr Product Manager to build the product management function at BitClass and be responsible for end to end product delivery.
We are looking for someone who has a few solid years of experience in product management across B2C companies.
Looking for people who are extremely good with thinking product specs, getting things live in quick time without compromising on the value. Looking for people with extremely strong logical reasoning, designing workflows.
This is as Entrepreneurial as a role can get at a startup and we are only looking for people who believe in what we are trying to do, are supremely vested in what we are building at BitClass and have a very very high sense of ownership.
What we offer in return is a chance to build something magical, generation defining, global product right from the very heart of Namma Bengaluru.
Can't wait to speak with you !
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.