Exp: 2 to 3 years
LPA: 2.5 to 3.5LPA
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
MS-Office including advance Excel & Access.
Good Communication including email writing and speaking
About the role :
The MIS Executive is responsible for Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports. Develop and execute data-based experiments to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results
What you will do –
- Required to generate, maintain, consolidate, and track various reports
- Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports
- Develop and execute data-based templates, samples to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results.
- Identify the opportunities of automating the reports, snapshots and dashboards using advanced formulae, Macros and other techniques.
- Work on Advance Excel/VBA, PPT, and Access
- Contribute to weekly team meetings
- Prepare process documents for ready reference
- Responsible, accurate and efficient reporting.
Who you are –
- Candidate should possess good knowledge and hands on experience on advance Excel/VBA, PPT, and Access
- Handling multiple reports, working with formula, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for data accuracy.
- Updating various informative Dashboards on daily and weekly basis–
- Emailing Reconciled MIS Reports with data visualization details using charts like Bar Chart & Pie Charts, etc.
- Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Tableau, Power BI or any other analytical tools
About Flatworld Solutions
3+ years experience as Oracle Cloud Techno Fucnional Consultant.
(70%- Technical , 30% - Functional)
5-7 years’ experience in IT Field.
Strong Hands on Experience in Oracle SCM or Oracle Financial modules as a technical Consultant.
Should be strongly experienced working with Oracle cloud ERP application particularly on reporting (BI and OTBI)
Advanced understanding of Oracle PAAS offerings and architecture.
Must have knowledge on:
1) Experience in creation and customization of reports/forms and XML Publisher.
Should have worked in Functional modules (SCM/ Finance)
2) Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
3) Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports, OTBI and
reports using data models.
4) Should have hands-on experience in BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reportsto different pods).
5) Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial or Oracle SCM database tables.
6) Very Strong SQL/PLSQL skills to create custom queries in BI Publisher, Oracle Fusion environment
7)Proficiency in creating reports using templates like RTF, Excel, Pipe delimited, stylesheet, e-text, etc
8) Expertise in working with the Cubes and how to extract data from cubes and joins etc
9) Hands-on experience in converting the reports to ESS jobs for scheduling reports
10)Hands-on experience in migrating the reports between environments
11)Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have Knowledge on:
1) Expertise in Conversions and Integrations via FBDI, Webservices
2) Experience in AP Check printing, Positive pay templates, PO
Printing, AP Printing, automated AR Invoice. Lockbox Processing
/ Bank Statementintegration.
3) Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and
experience improving end-to-end processing times.
4) Additional Reporting Tools: Analysis Dashboard / ESS Base
Financial reporting studio (FRS) and Smartview reports.
5) Knowledge on Integrations and the OIC module.
What is Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is a fundamental practice that deals with the sense making and organization of knowledge into useful, enabling structures which can be applied for human improvement. Knowledge modeling creates a cosmos out of chaos. The Periodic Table, the Linnaeus Taxonomy, the Standard Model of Particle Physics – these are all different examples of knowledge models in the sciences.
Where does Knowledge Modeling make a difference?
In Illumine, we apply this practice on human aspects – mindsets, attitudes, scenarios, challenges, etc. In different human systems like corporate environments, professional communities, educational systems and social communities. Some examples of where we have brought in the power of knowledge modeling are
- Safety in hazardous industrial workplaces e.g., steel plants: Instead of waiting for an accident to happen, we model all the possible hazards and unsafe practices to create an early warning system which alerts everyone and empowers responders to act and prevent accidents.
- Customer delight in public sector services e.g., banks: public sector banks cater to all levels of Indian society and dealing with the vast diversity can be overwhelming and debilitating. Modeling all the millions of interactions into a compact framework of mental outcomes and engagement classes, we empower staff to be ready and precise in their service delivery while ensuring scalability.
- Defusing tensions in citizen facing units e.g., police stations: Modeling the different stories and situations of citizens and their need for police services enables us to design precision responses which the police are ready with. This reduces the possibility of flare-ups and omissions of any kind.
These are some examples. Knowledge modeling can be used to enable people across the line – from CEOs to last mile delivery personnel, from high end counselors to front end retail staff.
What does one need to be able to do Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is more and beyond data analytics. It deals with cognitive side of human systems – mindsets, attitudes, dialogues, metaphors, aspirations, challenges, etc. To succeed,
- One has to be able to integrate the rigour of pure sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics, etc.) with the richness of social sciences (e.g. humanities, ethnography, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- One has to have a knack to find hidden patterns and the desire to connect the dots from structured and unstructured data
- One must have the affinity for building patterns and logical connects that give you a completely new perspective on things
As a person, we expect the following from a potential knowledge modeling professional
- Good academic track record (subject or stream is not important)
- Depth of knowledge in whatever subject / stream that you have chosen
- Confident of standing up and collaborating with a team of highly intelligent, creative, result-oriented multi-disciplinary group of people
- setup and manage business processes and reporting
- work with senior management to achieve business goals
- supervise operations and processes in production, finance and sales
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Good Written and Oral English/Hindi
info) high-level executives to support our sales and marketing team and using MS Excel for data entry
2. Work on quick and efficient internet research to find value leads
3. Work on liaisoning with the marketing team
4. Work on data aggregation and data cleaning
5. Work on data validation and data extraction
MX Player is the world’s best video player with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. We are installed on every second smartphone in India. We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the India Appstore. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai. You might be a good addition to the team if you are a
seasoned iOS developer with great hands-on coding skills and a high degree of ownership and autonomy.
• Translate business requirements into specifications and implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Web/Data Analytics Tools: Google Analytics, Power-BI or Tableau or Sisense
• SQL experience is must.
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field
• 2-4 years of MIS experience in Data Entry/Data Updation/MIS profile.
• Should be able to work in a fast moving and competitive environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Intermediate MS Excel is a must.
Role and Skill of Physiotherapy
- Willingness to work for a Home Care environment.
- Need to focus on restoring physical function.
- Need to be sensitive to the patients' needs and disabilities and must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Create positive impact in the prevention of subsequent acute events and support the individual’s ability to live independently through targeted interventions aimed at improving balance, strength, coordination and function.
- Should personally also be physically fit enough to properly demonstrate the activities in their treatment plans and must possess strong organizational skills.
- Should possess either of the areas of expertise: pain management, sports injury management, paediatric therapy, post-operative therapy, arthritis management, neuro or posture correction.
- The conditions to be treated are back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, arthritic pain, slipped disc and any other kind of sprains.
- Creating an impact on overall patient experience by
- Targeting the recovery of physical function of stroke patients through low risk activities resulting in high patient satisfaction.
- Providing a service which reduces the risk for poor health outcomes, increases daily living and personal activity.
Ensures the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting are sent timely
Ensure Accuracy of data reported
Updates and analyzes monthly billing hours reports
Prepares daily status report to keep a check on internal targets
Review the collated data to drive inferences and trends to improve process performance.
Analyzes productivity and inquires into the causes of slippages.
Attends weekly review meetings with clients on various reports.
Customizes reports as required by clients.
Audits all MI prepared by the Executives
Ability to make things with in the TAT and SLA
Ensure data protection for all MI
Ensure controlled access levels for all stakeholders accessing the MI Folder
Hand of experience in advance Excel
**Candidates anywhere from India can apply**
- Set Mastree’s classrooms as centers of excellent teaching and creative learning ● Monitor and Review the progress of the students
- Identify gaps & provide inputs to the students based on their performance ● Conduct regular PTMs and keep the parents informed about the progress of their kid
- Excellent communicator
- Passion to engage students
- Energetic and Lively
- Great command in the English language
- Good screen presence
- Drive conversations with the students and parents
- Presence of mind to handle parent queries
- Believe in conceptual learning
- Adapt to non-conventional methods of teaching
- Facilitate the class with minimal supervision
- Open to feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
Bachelor’s/Master's Degree, preferably B.A or B.Ed
Good Laptop/Desktop (8GB RAM or higher)
High-quality webcam (HD/1080p inbuilt or external)
Stable Internet with speed >5 Mbps
Power Backup for Internet
Lighting and Decent Background
Experience: Minimum 1 year of professional teaching experience, online tutoring experience will be a plus