Are you a growth hacker with;
- 6+ years of experience in Acquisition & Growth
- Experience in scaling a B2B tech startup
- Proven metric-driven growth
Recykal is looking for a Lead B2B Acquisition and Growth, who can actively run experiments, improve conversion rates while collaborating with multiple departments in the organisation.
As a member of the Marketing team, you would be responsible for finding channels and building strategies that help bring in revenue.
This is an excellent role for candidates having 6+ years of relevant experience in B2B Marketing or Online Acquisition Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help build and maintain customer base through active retention strategies
- Enhance media presence and engagement
- Create customer funnels and use heat maps to understand customer behaviour
- Develop customer acquisition strategies with a long and short-term perspective
- Identify challenges across the products, experiment and conclude with a plan for the growth of the user base
- Use the Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Revenue, Retention, and Referral funnel for growth marketing
- Have a holistic approach in creating opportunities for growth for all stakeholders in the system
- Strategize and own the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search, Affiliate) in an efficient way
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Be experimental in exploring new channels to drive traffic and acquisition which includes performance marketing strategies
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks and social media campaigns
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights of key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods
- May be required to liaison with the editorial team on a need basis
- Coordinate with Account Leads to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize campaigns
Skill Sets Expected:
- 6+ years of experience in Acquisition & Growth
- Experience in scaling a B2B tech startup
- Proven metric driven growth
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Strong analytical ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
If you love a challenge while disrupting the industry,
then you should join us!
Location: Hyderabad (Office)
Employment Type: Full Time
Start date: Immediate
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
Recykal’s sustainability technology connects various stakeholders to create one of its kind ecosystem via a digital technology platform enabling transactions between the consumers, businesses, waste collectors and recyclers. Their unique offerings enables Digital Take back programs from different stakeholders involved Consumers, Bulk Consumers, Informal sector.
Their customer engagement app UZED promises digital awareness at a massive scale to educate very large audience via downloadable app for Android and iOS users. Brands can run awareness drives, take back drives through this app
GetCreator by IndieFolio Network is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance and law.
Within 15 months of launch, we have crossed INR 4 crores in transactions executed on GetCreator. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in-sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for GetCreator
IndieFolio is India’s largest home-grown network of creative professionals. The Community Manager will be tasked to build and preserve trusting relationships with this growing community. All initiatives led by the Community Manager will have a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the face of all community-first programs of IndieFolio & GetCreator.
- Think creatively to develop seasonal programs and initiatives to activate the community and attract new users and engage the existing users.
- Work with the digital team to strategize and lead all social media efforts.
- Be in-charge of hosting nationwide in-person and virtual events for the creative community.
- Work with the marketing team to create content assets that enable organic traffic for GetCreator and create value for the community.
- Collaborate with product teams to creative handy products and define product marketing strategies that improve effective customer acquisition and add value in the everyday working of creative professionals.
- 2+ years experience in community management. Experience leading any social media efforts is a big plus.
- Must have a know-how of putting together events of varying scales across different mediums.
- Good communication skills & should be able to interact with the users to understand their feedback and document the same.
- Must be well-versed using different tools such as Slack, Discord, Circle.so, Airmeet or anything similar that would be helpful in leading large-scale community management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest home grown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges heads-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization which believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Understanding the organizational vision and mission and implementing the same through content marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that the content marketing team primarily facilitates brand and purpose to our end target groups with an aim to create better awareness about the product with clients and better brand strategy execution.
- Developing best practices and guidelines for the content team for various channels like social media, internal & external blogs, websites, newsletters, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Checking if the contents are aligned to the organizational mission and brand strategy & SEO needs.
- Training direct reports & peers by developing understanding of clients, product, use cases & industry solutions for story ideas.
- Keep aligned with SEO benefits.
- Monitoring & analyzing performance & quality of various contents across platforms and constantly working to improvise on outcomes.
- Working with other departments to generate product / mission use case / benefit stories and executing in distribution strategies.
- Pushing other department peers to generate insights, benchmarks, and use cases that can be shared from various channels
What you need to have:
- Graduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 7+ years experience in content marketing. 2+ years of experience managing content teams.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills and should be able to establish quality social media communication.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Strong understanding of SAAS and other internet-based software products.
Farmers Fresh Zone aims at unlocking access to safe-to-eat, pesticide-free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are an omnichannel platform having both an offline and online presence. Backed by the Indian Angel Network, We are one of the first Indian agri-tech firms to introduce unit-level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers.
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmers' produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community. Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
As a Customer Retention & Market Automation Specialist, you will play a key role in driving & growing our mobile app & website’s engagement and retention metrics. You will run various messaging experiments on multiple channels like notifications, SMS, Email, Whatsapp.
Our ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, led or managed teams, and have understanding of engagement tools like Moengage, Clevertap or Webengage. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
Create omni-channel (push notifications, Whatsapp, In-app prompts, SMS, Email etc) marketing campaigns & journeys based on different user segments to drive user acquisition, activation, engagement & retention.
Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with Moengage multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests. Drive increased engagement & retention.
Be responsible for and own execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success. Collaborate with designers & Content creators to get graphic/text content.
Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results, collaborate with analyst to monitor and review past campaigns and journeys.
Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
Create detailed and diverse user-segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts.
Create communication & content strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Qualification & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
1+ years of experience in creating mobile/web application journeys & campaigns on tools like moengage, clevertap etc.
In-depth knowledge & hands on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
Excellent copy writing skills to produce high quality copies for marketing campaigns and journeys.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
We are looking for a community manager who’s digital/social savvy and can manage a pool of creators/influencers through super engagement methods. An ideal community manager would be a creator itself, is active on social media, creating content and has a good following.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums
- Strategise and reach out to creators in various niche to introduce our company, our product and engage with them thoroughly online on social
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Prior experience as a community manager is preferred
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter) is a plus
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- If you are a content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following, that would be a plus
Any preference of Industry: A content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
A campus ambassador is our brand ambassador in their college, and they will be responsible for
- Increasing brand awareness in their campus by increasing users on our platform
- Increase social media presence of our company in their college campus by helping us find new subscribers and followers as well as events on our posts
- Organizing seminars and webinars on their college campus
- Indulge in active sales
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratize great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee's core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY:
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team-; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at
SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
1. Act with integrity and respect
2. Be passionate
3. Think long-term
Core Values :
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
1. Customer First
a. Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
b. Understand customers and markets deeply
a. To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
b. To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
c. To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
d. To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
a. Act with authority to drive results
b. Prioritize action over discussions
c. Collaborate independently across teams
d. Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
a. To push the boundaries and innovate
b. To never settle for less
c. To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
d. Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
As a Sr. Manager in SLAY's Digital Growth team, you will own the strategy and execution of all growth initiatives on all digital platforms.
You will work directly with the Head of Growth who manages growth across channels and platforms. This position is being hired for. In the interim, you will report to our Co-Founder.
You will collaborate with business teams to develop growth strategies, creative teams to develop impactful copy/creatives, external partners to set up and manage specific projects/campaigns.
Key Result Areas :
- Drive customer acquisition & retention.
- Strong experience with driving growth on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google suite including Youtube and familiarity with emerging platforms.
- Experience with driving own sales channel growth including driving App installations and business through Web, App and other own platforms
- Grow the brand on the 3rd party sales channels with a key focus on improving funnels and cohorts
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of: Previous work experience 5+ years handling performance / digital marketing. Experience working with a high growth startup / brand would be strongly preferred.
If you wish to explore this opportunity further,
1. Send us a copy of your latest resume
2. A quick note on what excites you about working with SLAY. You can do this as an audio file, video file or a simple write up as well.
3. We will schedule one to one interactions with your potential boss, team members and peers.
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings