About Edutor Technologies India pvt Ltd
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
Job Requirement :
-Excellent written and verbal communication.
-Should have 5 to 10 years of experience as a Business analyst along with a Scrum master role.
-Extensive knowledge of agile methodology frameworks & ceremonies.
-Experience in playing scrum master role, adopting and executing best agile practices.
-Experience in JIRA or any other tools ( JIRA to be prefered ) to generate reports & burn down chart
-Drive team according to the product roadmap, epics, user stories and manage backlogs.
-Familiar with BRD, FRS, SRS, UML, User Story Creation and User Manuals.
-Experienced in writing use cases, functional flow diagrams, and wireframes for UI
-Work closely with the product owne/r, cross-functional teams to roll on the product roadmap.
-Translate product requirements into functional, user stories, wireframes & define use-cases.
-Drive the SDLC process using Jira, Confluence & other management tools.
-Manage product backlogs, user stories, release versioning.
-Helps the team write better user stories, tasks, requirements, and issues.
-Manage product documentation, wireframes, maintain versioning for the same.
-Planning, Tracking & Reviewing, and Process Management.
-Stays aligned with Go-to-Market plans for the features set.
-Supports and participates in post-launch reviews and ensures feedback is created as a bugs/tasks.
-Responsible for delivering the product with user Experience through new features, workflows, and enhancements
You will be the one responsible for the following:
- Defining the category roadmap globally for digital products like Gift Cards, Vouchers, Experiences, Fintech instruments, Donations, Subscriptions, etc.
- Product, place, price, and promotions of the category portfolio.
- Manage supplier relationships for a range of global categories.
- Good understanding of consumer demand and macro-economic trends in the categories.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to market, sell and build a seamless user experience.
- End-to-end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer. You should be responsible for cataloging, quality, CSAT, and revenue for the categories.
Following skills are mandatory:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
- Good communication skills are key for this role.
- Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred for the role.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset ll be a good fit for the role.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
Peppo is a fair food ordering utility. It helps restaurants manage both the demand and the delivery sides of their business, on the cloud.
The simplest way to think of Peppo is that it is a backend for restaurants that takes them online, not on just one channel but on all of them. App publishers that integrate with Peppo, will see every restaurant that uses Peppo and can enable food ordering through their own front-end.
On the fulfilment side, Peppo allows restaurants to plug into an aggregated delivery fleet on which it helps restaurants choose between various providers to optimise between delivery costs and performance.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with first-rate system administration and cloud systems management skills to join our retail platform team. In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You need to have strong problem solving capabilities, be a team player and have great communication skills. You also need to be goal-oriented, have the ability to understand the core architecture and take up responsibility of product deployment and scaling. You must be a highly technical, hands-on system admin with passion for devops and scaling.
We value those with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You ought to be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. You must have excellent attention to detail; and you should be flexible and comfortable to learn new technologies and systems.
The opportunity is ideal for someone early in their career who learns by doing. This is a high-exposure role and you will learn what it really looks like in the early days of a startup.
We offer a friendly, casual, collaborative working environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented. Our small office is in a great space in Bangalore. Due to the COVID situation, we are committed to having a fully remote engagement.
- Collaborate with the Tech Lead on product deployment and scaling
- Responsible for communicating and reporting to the tech lead
- Setup new environments as well as maintain existing ones
- Participate in technical design and architecture reviews from the deployment and scaling point of view
- Write technical documentation
- Automate stuff
- Infrastructure as code
- Be aware of costs and skilled enough to squeeze
Skills and Requirements
We are looking at your experience not just in terms of the years you’ve clocked but the aptitude to get things done. Here’s the skills that your job would entail, so please make sure you highlight the following in any capacity you have demonstrated - professional, freelance or hobbyist.
- 2+ years of software development experience (professional, freelance or hobbyist). Github profiles matter.
- Strong proficiency in AWS products with certifications
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tool like Ansible
- Understanding of tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc required for code management and continuous delivery
- Python or Bash scripting skills
- Experience with deployment frameworks, practices and processes
- Demonstrated skills in deploying, releasing, and maintaining highly scalable web applications
- Bonus if you know AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
Our Preferred Resume Format
- Polished resume with list of projects clearly listed (with responsibilities you held)
- Links to interesting projects that you worked on (professional, freelance or hobbyist)
- Blogs written and any other public contributions you made
Our Interview Process
- Resume evaluation: We will screen all incoming CVs and invite candidates for next round, fitting our job profile description.
- Case study: If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, you will be sent a case study to solve.
- Phone screening: we will follow up with a phone screening round for better understanding of the CV, technical proficiency, experience etc.
- F2F Round(s): The next round is a direct face-to-face discussion over a video call.
- Small team with an opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
- Have a meaningful impact on end customers and sellers on their experience with digital tools.
- Work on redefining the e-commerce experience by building cooperatives for the micro-services era. This makes Peppo a perfect home for those looking to pursue compassionate capitalism.
- Train under a diverse and accomplished set of team leads, mentors and investors who have worked in government and big tech.
- Holistic development guaranteed as you will grow in an environment that prizes lateral thinking allowing you to supplement your core responsibilities with additional functions.
- Competitive compensation and flexibility to work from anywhere since Peppo uses the best of productivity tools.
Peppo is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, caste, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, mental well-being, or age. Our code of conduct reflects the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our diversity for that truly makes us create products that cater to the world.
Amar Chitra Katha(ACK Alive) is launching a first of its kind learning program in the country for which we are inviting applications from interested people who would want to be a part of the team. Leo & Mike is the content, curriculum and operations partner for ACK Alive. You will be working closely with the Leo & Mike team as well as the Amar Chitra Katha team, which will be a one of a kind opportunity.
Role: Program Manager (Amar Chitra Katha Project)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Manager who can drive our programs across a maximum of 6 centers and ensure the seamless delivery of the programs in line with the organization’s objectives to the complete satisfaction of learners and their parents.
The Program Manager will be responsible for
- Effective implementation of program across 6 centers with regard to learner satisfaction,learning outcomes and parent satisfaction
- End to end training in content,learning system,operations and implementation
- Ensuring venue readiness in terms of room setup,material availability etc before the program starts and act as single point of contact for venue partner,parents and learners
- Coordinating kitting ,packing and transportation of materials to and from venues.
- Creating,Updating and maintaining a learner and parent database across all venues
- Creating schedules across venues and communicate the same to facilitators,parents,learners
- Rescheduling of classes at venues as required
- Observing the classrooms and documenting the observations for mentoring facilitators
- Conduct meetings with facilitators and teams to discuss the observations from classroom observation
- Collecting data/feedback from facilitators,learners,parents and classroom observations and loop it back to Leo & Mike team for appropriate interventions in content and program improvement
- Initiating appropriate interventions wherever required with respect to learner and parent issues
- Managing the post sale communication to parents regarding the programs and communicating about learners to parents through the facilitators
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge on Project Management
- Proven experience to manage a team
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to take constructive feedback and work on it
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Compensation: Rs.40,000/- per month(6 month contract which may be extended)
- 1 paid leave per month
ACK Alive (Amar Chitra Katha)
ACK Alive is a unique concept that brings alive the stories, the cultural learnings and the values that Amar Chitra Katha has always celebrated. The ACK Alive offers a wide range of learning programs to children that is rooted in Indian values and combined with modern skills to thrive in the 21st century.
Amar Chitra Katha has been the first glimpse into our glorious heritage and culture for generations of Indians. Founded in 1967, today, Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) is a household name in India. Today, ACK is synonymous with the reinvention of quintessential Indian tales from the great epics, mythology, history, literature, oral folktales and many other sources.
Leo & Mike
Leo & Mike is the content and curriculum partner for ACK Alive. Leo & Mike is a new-age learning company for 4 to 14 year old children. We create and facilitate after-school and summer camp programs where learning happens through interdisciplinary content, project-based activities and play. We work closely with parents, schools and other organizations with a similar mission while keeping children at the centre of everything that we do.