Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Edutor Technologies India pvt Ltd
Responsible for end to end ownership of project deliverables and regular interactions with the clients to provide project status updates Work on the estimations for a given project Identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan promptly Responsible for generating reports, invoice and billing People responsibilities include ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback Timely reporting of the projects to the client and management
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor, and summarize the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for clients and internal stakeholders regarding the status of the project.
- Work on the estimations for a given project.
- Identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan promptly.
- Generation of reports, invoices, and billing.
- People's Management includes ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback.
Experience and Expertise:
- Overall 7-12 years of experience and at least 4 years of project delivery management experience.
- Should have worked on SaaS products and have experience in handling a team (at least 10-15).
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, and quality process with respect to delivery management.
- Experience in Mobile application development and programming knowledge is a plus.
- Good presentation skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact with customers at all levels
Senior Staff Engineer - Delivery
Experience- 7.5-10 years
Job Location Remote (Anywhere in India)
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
- Strong background in project management, consulting, cross-group collaboration skills and technical development background.
- Strong background in Agile and Scrum master.
- Ability to convey a message in a simple and structured manner, customized to the audience and to the mode of communication.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills
- Experience in managing complex and highly technical development projects.
- Experience with technical leadership and end to end development.
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to deep dive into a technology problem
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup.
- Strong understanding of agile metrics and processes
- Ensuring client satisfaction above all else
- Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
- Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring the project to deliver high quality business solutions.
- Defining the scope of the project/service, managing goals, risks, issues, and resources throughout the project lifecycle.
- Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance
- Ensuring project quality of work meets defined governance, process standards and best practices.
- Reporting the status of all key metrics (eg: risk, scope, schedule, quality, customer satisfaction) from inception through closure
- Assisting the account management team in responding to new project requests
- Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
A Project Coordinator at Rubico IT will get to communicate with clients and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the clients to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized IT Projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and soft skills to build trust and relationship with clients globally (Preferred working with US clients)
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution along with time, risk and cost management.
- Understanding of agile project management using Scrum
- Good understanding of other project management methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- Conceptual knowledge of web/mobile development technologies
- Good understanding of Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Magento)
- Basic to an average understanding of Servers, Hostings and DNS
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Jira or Trello)
What will I be doing?
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos and other project related meetings
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation both internal and third party
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Should be well versed with project management domains: Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing
What skill do I need?
- Experience in IT industry with 3+ years of proven delivery managing increasingly complex projects
- Proficient in Agile methodology with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Experience as a PHP/Node/Java developer or other technologies to lead a team of PHP programmers Workflow Management, design and implementation in all its stages
- Remove team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Leadership competencies for team building, client relations, Negotiation, decision making, problem solving and conflict management
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently but still be detail oriented
Required Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related IT field
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Hands Knowledge of utilities such as MS Teams, Zoom, Slack
- Analytical and problem-solving skills • Self-motivator and should be able to work in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Excellent time management skills, plan, prioritize, and manage development tasks for on-time delivery with quality as primary criteria. Requirements
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Where You Come In:
- Partner with the product team, co-founders, and business heads to define the product vision for all our verticals (Demand, Supply, Advisory)
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Managers (PMs) to build an impactful roadmap and make it a reality in collaboration with engineering, design, and business teams.
- Define and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives, and key results to measure success; Regularly interface with ground teams, farmers, traders, etc. to get feedback on product strategy for your product area.
- Regularly share progress with execs and the larger teams against quarterly and annual goals.
- Foster a product culture for PMs, Analysts, Designers, Operations Teams, and Business teams.
- Work with engineering leadership to envision and prioritize improvements to our core product offering that is in line with our quarterly and annual goals.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in core product management.
- Experience leading and mentoring in a product management organization.
- Experienced working with highly technical engineering and design teams and driving complex projects from ideation to successful launch.
- Expertise in setting, aligning and measuring success KPIs for large products
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and deeply understand the needs of the customer ( end users, ground teams, and internal teams) and make sure that those needs are well understood by your teams.
- Problem solver: loves to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Great with data: you are data-focused, and drive the team to take decisions based on data
- A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate to engineers and executives in the same breath.
-You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Project Management Experience in managing teams of sizes 10-12 people in multiple domains. Managed international projects in mobile and web.
- Knowledge of UI / UX process
- Knowledge of Cloud Deployments - AWS, Azure, Docker
- Knowledge on creating SRS / Scope Documents, Functional specification, technical architecture and project estimations.
- Knowledge on Mobile Technologies (IOS/Android/Hybrid/Shell apps)
- Hands on experience on working with SOAP and REST web services (XML/JSON)