- Responsible for collecting all in-scope business requirements
- Able to prioritize requirements and negotiate on deployment timeframes on behalf of the development team
- Ability to perform detailed analysis to ensure all aspects of the business requirement are understood
- Able to formalize business requirements, ready for two way communication business communications up and technical communications down
- Capable of managing all non-technical aspects of the new requirements
- Capable of working with the test team to develop/ review test scripts and profile of test data
- Able to produce ad-hoc SQL queries/ ad-hoc reports that can be used to monitor success of the new requirement by ensuring data is being created as it should
- Must have worked on medium to large size custom application development projects and has exposure to all phases of the SDLC
- Experience in Insurance Domain is a must
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Get actively involved in various project phases
- Act as a key interface between users and development teams
- Technology Graduate: B.Sc IT, MSc IT / B.Tech, M.Tech/ BCA, MCA
- The ideal candidate should be a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment.
- Your role will start with contacting potential learners to set up virtual meetings, counsel the learners and sell the course of Upgrad.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
⮚ Deliver technology solutions that are critical to the day-to-day operations and
continued growth of the business
⮚ Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business users
⮚ Document requirements for new features, data capture, process functions, reports,
Functional and System Knowledge
⮚ Develop expertise on internal systems and understand the functionalities of the
⮚ Translate business requirements/problem statements into system changes
⮚ Analyze the impact of changes to previously implemented releases
⮚ Document business requirements, user stories, and solution approach
⮚ Understand system integrations and dependencies
⮚ Analyze the impact of changes on systems and integrations
⮚ Process mapping and workflow creation
⮚ Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
⮚ Develop comprehensive testing structures and test plans
⮚ Execute tests, analyze and document results, and address issues as and when they
⮚ Manage communication across all stakeholder groups
⮚ Be involved and engaged through software development life cycle and own
requirement management end to end from initiation through implementation
Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, MIS, business, technology, or
related field preferable
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or
Knowledge of banking and financial services domain, and one or more out of the loan
management process, credit risk, or asset-liability management
Keen interest in learning technology
Should be able to work in a demanding environment
Must have a go-getter attitude
Skills & Competencies
⮚ Experience with functional and user acceptance testing (manual and automated)
including testing strategies, test case creation, execution and reporting
⮚ Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle including Waterfall and Agile
⮚ Proficiency in user stories, acceptance criteria, test scenarios and related
⮚ Ability to write SQL queries and extract relevant reports
⮚ Knowledge of web services architecture and usage of APIs
⮚ Hands-on end-to-end software development experience, including requirements
gathering and testing
⮚ Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
⮚ Good understanding of BRD, User Stories, Mockups
⮚ Well versed with agile development methodology
⮚ Strong written and oral communication, able to speak with the business experts
and understand the loan management and accounting domain
⮚ Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
⮚ A great team player and should be able to work across multiple groups/teams
⮚ Interpersonal skills
⮚ Business and System Analysis
⮚ Banking and Lending functional knowledge
⮚ API and Integrations
⮚ Functional Testing / UAT
- Minimum of 9 yrs of experience as Business Analyst, 2 yrs exp as Product Owner
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare domain
- To understand the problem statements which includes Change Requests
- To closely interact with Clients, Design and Development Team Members and Testing team
- Good Communications in English
- Should be familiar to Agile methodologies
We’re looking for a Sr.BA – UX who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
In this role, you will closely work with our Clients, Directors and Thence Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Complete ownership of project delivery, utilising the available resources
- Hiring quality talent to the team, evaluating assignments, taking interviews
- Help groom in-house talent to become leaders by constant guidance and feedback
- Manage multiple resources on reporting relationship, evaluating performance, handling appraisals
- Collaborating on user experience planning
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members
- Researching interaction design trends and apply to deliverables
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Handling
- Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Team Management
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 4+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at http://www.thence.co" target="_blank">www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members