This position is responsible for growing business in the assigned region through self and team by sourcing, qualifying and developing enterprise accounts in the assigned geography for data centre, servers and storage, audio-visual unified communication, cloud services, etc. We also expect the position holder to expand and lead a team of vibrant Enterprise Sales Managers. We are looking for someone who could be proficient in one or two of our solution lines and would be keen to learn the others. Account Development and Management, Team Leadership and Customer Centricity are the cornerstones of this job. Experience or current job in the same location would be preferred.
- Be overall responsible for the regional sales, margins, profitability, headcount and growth goals through self and team.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques for end users and manage accounts in India and globally to increase customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed accepted goals, objectives and targets
- Develop and maintain relations with OEMs and Manufacturers.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals.
- Coach, develop and assist the ESMs in their planning, sales techniques, account management and technical knowledge by arranging presentations of strategies, training, seminars, and through regular meetings.
- Develop specific plans to ensure long term-term growth and short-term targets.
- Review regional expenses and recommend cost optimization improvements.
- Anticipate potential and address current problems with prompt and effective solutions
- Identify hiring needs, and collaborate with HR to select and train new salespeople.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Operate as ‘farmer’ for large enterprise accounts while hunting for new accounts.
- Result orientation; setting and achieving targets and objectives in time
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Customer centricity; being the customer’s success manager internally at Rahi
- Ability to work collaboratively with all the verticals across the all geographies in India and other global regions.
- Coaching and leading a team
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Who are we?: FullStack Education is a fast-growing e-learning company that runs its ed-tech brand by the name Accredian (Credentials that matter | www.accredian.com ). Accredian arms working professionals with next-generation skill sets like data science and product management and provide them with a transformative learning experience to help them move up in their careers. The company has been founded by ISB and BITS Pilani graduates.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be leading a motivated sales team and take complete ownership of sales. Your will:
- Drive 2-3X growth in revenue every 6 months through people and world class sales practices
- Drive 3-4X conversions from current channels and optimize conversion percentage from the current lead flow
- Come up with Product Pricing & Product Innovation to multiply revenues.
- Drive growth of sales team from 50 to 200 in 6-12 month duration by hiring top class talent.
- Design industry beating incentive structures, sales challenges (monthly/weekly), compensation plans, etc
- Set a high-performance culture, energy, and cohesiveness so that sales teams are working with high energy
- Constantly mentor, coach, and train team leads.
- Demonstrated experience of driving top results in B2C & B2B Sales with 50+ crore annual targets.
- Experience in handling a sales team with 100-500 associates, leads, and managers.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong mastery of written and verbal English.
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with a target-driven mindset.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in similar roles in education and related industries.
- MBA from Tier 1,2 institutes (ISB, IIM, XLRI, BITS, etc) preferred.
What we offer
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you get the opportunity to work with a super-talented team of professionals from high-pedigree backgrounds like ISB, BITS Pilani, NITs etc.
- Fast career growth.
- Opportunity to be a part of a super fast-growing company.
USA Based company hiring Hindi Telecallers (Freshers and Experienced invited). We also provide you with three days of training and a good incentive in salary. Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Telecaller looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
LOCATION: VAISHALI NAGAR, JAIPUR.
“NO TARGET No PRESSURE” - Only for Girls/Female
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
As a Telecaller, you will make outbound calls to potential Hindi existing and new customers to promote our services.
- Make outbound calls to potential customers to promote our services.
- Follow a script to introduce our company and its offerings.
- Provide information to customers about our services.
- Update customer information and complete incomplete customer forms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak confidently and persuasively.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 0 to 10 years
Apply for this exciting opportunity to get a job in USA based company.
Responsible for selling software and hardware products.
Progress qualified opportunities to quotation and close sales
Order fulfilment, Payment follow up
Customer relationship management
Required Candidate profileGood English communication required
Six months IT Industry experience is compulsory
MBA graduate fresher can also apply
POSITION: Sales Executive
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Management, Business or Related Field
- Faster Learning Ability passion for Sales
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales Management
- Negotiating Techniques and Marketing Tactics
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sales Manager, you will manage and lead a team of 8-10 inside sales people and will be directly reporting to National Sales Manager
What you will do:
- Recruiting, training, monitoring and improving the performance of the team
- Engaging with lending partners to ensure timely process of loan applications
- Reviewing the team’s performance on a regular basis, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Should have experience in B2C tele sales management
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus, but not mandatory
- Should be familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Should be result-oriented and a have strong sense of ownership
- Must have good communication skills
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
What you will do:
- Targeting a specific pool of low and medium usage from the existing set of clients and ensuring to maximise their product usage and call volume
- Conducting regular QBR with the clients being targeted for the expansion or product usage and call volume
- Maintaining the retention rate of the existing clients as per the company benchmark
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the reporting manager
- Getting case studies and testimonials from the targeted pool of clients
- Coordinating with the other departments to meet the allotted benchmarks
- Working on the product metrics to get better understanding of the clients to be contacted
- Providing advanced training to the clients for the advanced and targeted features
- Meeting/ E-meeting clients depending on the client requirements for product training or any additional requirements
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the Reporting Manager
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Passion for sales
- Self-motivatation with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Develop & implement account plans, business capture strategies and proposals.
- Undertake executive-level engagement with target customer to present the product & relate it to business growth prospects.
- Derive and close business opportunities with target accounts
- Lead & manage Product Presentations.
- Establish, develop and manage key relationships towards business growth.
• On-boarding of new clients and servicing of existing clients for increased business. • Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development.
• Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameter.
• Ensuring timely collection of all revenue from clients
• Ensuring end to end client relationship management and servicing
• Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
• Responsibility for achieving sales and revenue targets in the designated areas.
• Mapping of new projects and new Broker in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new brokers to ensure coverage across designated territory.