Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Technical Program Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 8-14 Yrs
Key Skills: Technical Program Management, Experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Positions Overview: UNIFY is looking for a Technical Program Manager for our E-Commerce product Team to gather requirements, manage objectives and build internal stakeholder relationships for the Engineering Team at StockX.
This position will help build a cross-functional team to drive the implementation and deployment of completed designs, develop and document requirements, budgets and project schedules. The TPM will assist in creating a data-driven culture that will change the way decisions are made, accelerate our business and create a new mindset as it pertains to the power of data.
As the Technical Program Manager, you are an exceptionally strong communicator, both written and verbally, and possess 7+ years of experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, as well as strategic program management. Experience in managing large-scale, real-time Web programming, data pipelines and data solutions (lakes, databases, services) is a plus. You will help focus our data team, define the data roadmap and ensure stakeholders objectives are prioritized and met.
What we're looking for/Qualifications:
7+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related technical program management of large scale cross-functional engineering efforts and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
4+ years of experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, cross-functional groups
An ability to distil complex issues into solvable and actionable tasks
A passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo
Experience in project management and development
Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
2+ years of experience in analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentations
Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
Ability to estimate, schedule and track projects: get hands dirty herding cats
Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
Work cross-functionally with data engineering, data science, business intelligence, machine learning, product and engineering teams to deliver solutions that provide easy access to data and enable insights and action
Harness the incredible power of our Data Engineering Team by providing objectives, managing timelines and leading meetings with stakeholders
Be hands-on. Ensure technical excellence by reviewing the outputs of systems, mandating quality and getting sign off from stakeholders
Create technical requirements documents, write user stories, sign off on completed work and envision new POCs and initiatives to drive change
Kindly reply to this with the following details if you are interested to apply for this position.
Program Manager Experience:
Reason for Job change:
Are you interested in this role and job location Hyderabad Y/N:
Product Description- We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products with stock market-like visibility. We are looking for talented engineers who are driven and challenged by interesting and complex problems.
Our Partners: Apple, UiPath, Airtel, Microsoft, StockX, Roche, ServiceNow, Cars24, Pay Joy, UHG-UnitedHealth Group, HP
Enterprise, Deloitte, Oxigen Wallet, Hike Messenger, Bolt, Inpods, Wynk Music, Near.co Etc.
About Unify Technologies
EMB is looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join their team! As a Product Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and guiding the execution of all work that is delivered by our partners. You will provide excellent client service, applying the partner’s best resources and effectively managing people across departments to ensure that projects are flawlessly executed on time and on budget.
- Analyzing the structure of a business, understanding its goals, and advising technical and non-technical stakeholders on how to achieve those goals through technology.
- Being an expert and evangelist for EMB, and in how to deploy our capabilities to maximise customer success.
- Experience in Web/ Mobile App based projects is ideal
- Creating product documentation, user flows, and rough wireframes, and working with designers to refine the customer experience into a polished, shippable product.
- Communicating, translating, and simplifying business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Working with the Technical team to ensure that they understand what the customer wants to achieve, all the way through to detailed specifications.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal teams and clients
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate with the partners to develop schedules and enforce/ execute them
- Manage the project schedules to ensure completion on time. Surface any unresolved timing or resource issues with the partner
- Develop rapport and partnering relationships with key clients. Build the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the business
- Manages project scopes to ensure projects stay on budget
- Involved in project-level strategy planning/development
- Develop a deeper understanding of the client’s business and the automotive environment by actively learning about business, products, and competitive environment.
- Based on knowledge of business and industry, bring forward and identify new initiatives and opportunities
- Writes presentations, POVs, test plans, and recommendations for projects
- Presents creative ideas to clients
- Understand fast past nature of business and positively respond to last-minute client requests
- Sufficient presence to be respected by clients and internally
- Understanding problems and building solution prioritization frameworks
- University degree (ideally in tech-related courses)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in an agency environment in a client service role
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple projects, and display strong organizational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge from project-to-project
- Well organized
- Shows initiative and desire to learn
- Handles assigned work requests in an efficient, timely manner
- Has strong client relationship experience
- Can successfully complete projects without assistance
- Understanding of KPIs and analytics
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Use sound and logical judgment
- Displays strong problem-solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Product-oriented problem-solving approach
- Understanding of key marketing metrics and product funnel
At EMB, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our client's businesses and provides creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background to guide the Scrum Team on using agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and contributing to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organization.
Scrum Framework and agile frameworks like Kanban, JIRA/Confluence.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience in Jira, Scrum management, product delivery and project management
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
3-5 years experience in the website domain (preferably) | Worked on at least 1 e-commerce website
- Oversee responsibilities and timely execution of Web Executive
- Collaborate with SEO Team to implement strategies
- Liaise with Design and Development teams for tasks and projects
- Be proactive in pitching improvements to the websites
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the client's website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Plan communication aligned with the brand’s strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Plan to improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with teams and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
- Prepare and present strategies to grow website metrics that are important to the brand
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Plan, strategise and track promotional campaigns
- Analyse, Strategise, plan and prepare monthly website performance and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain tracker of all updates on the website
- Ensure Client satisfaction & smooth communication
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- At least 2 blog/video case studies highlighting business impact through website strategies implemented (Maximum 1 per brand)
- Atleast 4 instagram and linkedin carousel features for Schbang page highlighting small wins through strategy implemented (Maximum 2 per brand)
- Participate in at least 2 external website awards
- Strong attention to design detail
- Understanding user behaviour and building user journey
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Fantastic time management skills
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Good clear communication
- At least 2 years of experience using any 2 CMSes
- Experience using at least 1 ecommerce platform (eg: Shopify, Magento)
- Google Analytics Power User
- Understand and read API Documentations
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Resolve team conflict
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Preparing Pitch decks
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Photoshop & Illustrator basic
- Figma basic
Sr. Finance Manager is a diverse and challenging position with its broad scope of responsibilities and high accountability. You will play a central role in driving insights which would form the basis for key strategic and business decisions. This role will be a precursor to several long-term exciting opportunities within the organization.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
Nice to haves:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers, persistence to work with data and passion for uncovering insights out of that
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
- Driving the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyzing product requirements and developing appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraising new product ideas and strategizing appropriate to-market plans
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Creating product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyzing market data to develop sales strategies, and defining product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborating closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its features across primary market segments
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering - B.Tech is Must.
- PG : can be either MBA / Master’s degree in product design or engineering from a premium institute
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Master’s degree in product design or engineering from a premium institute
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
- Work experience of at least 5 years in product building.
Apply only if you have
- 4 - 7 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a consumer product based startup
- Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
- Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
- An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 10+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills